• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Great? Clan?? of Slowpoke???? Followers?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Meh wantz to! Lolz

Ok, so assuming it will be 5vs5 + 2 subs each, our current squad is:

MAIN SQUAD
~Mastadi
~Darkhonchkrow
~Shorty AKA Pingu
~Sky
~Mutantmango
SUBS:
~Wiz
~PokeN3rd

Last edited:

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
I want to be in the war! I'm yet to be in one...and I consider myself to be quite a good battler...

(as you can see, I'm a very modest person xD)

Fine then, Mango o.0

I would like too be in the war, I know my battling record has been slowly sliding down hill sence I have been using my lastest team, I have made some changes and it seems to be working nicley. I also think I am an OK battler (not great, but not bad)

OK, the squad for the war is ready. Those who didn't make it, better luck next time!

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
Looks like a strong Line-up guys :p

Let Slowpoke be with us.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
.... Yay we have another Lion Demon. Shaymin, don't freaking post here unless you are a member.

Or you have any matters related to this clan...

Icup

Well hey Mastadi..I'm not in the clan but I'd like to sign-up :)

Sure. You've already proven your battling skills to me, so you're a revengeful pancake :)

Ok, so assuming it will be 5vs5 + 2 subs each, our current squad is:

MAIN SQUAD
~Mastadi
~Darkhonchkrow
~Shorty AKA Pingu
~Sky
~Mutantmango
SUBS:
~Wiz
~PokeN3rd

OK, so this is the final and confirmed squad for the war with Team X. I'm still awaiting the reply from their leader, since they couldn't get their squad yet :p

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
OK, so this is the final and confirmed squad for the war with Team X. I'm still awaiting the reply from their leader, since they couldn't get their squad yet :p

Can't wait.

Thanks Johny, you're always welcome in the lake of slowpokes ;)

Connor™

Showstopper
La la la.
Umm, sorry, but what happened to the war D;
Im getting epicly bored. I might even resort to **shudder** spam =O

Status
Not open for further replies.