• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Great? Clan?? of Slowpoke???? Followers?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, you should thank Kingmassa for spamming your thread. The only thing that saved this thread from being closed due to the 7-day inactivity rule is Kingmassa and the Battles forum's mod's unparalleled laziness.

Anyway, just to stay on topic: DOTH ANYONE LIEK MUDKIPZ AND THINK THAT THEY WORK WELL IN OU STANDARD?

La la la.
Umm, sorry, but what happened to the war D;
Im getting epicly bored. I might even resort to **shudder** spam =O

We are making final arrangements, and with a bit of luck, the war should start tomorrow.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Attention:

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=383573&page=4

Right now there is a thread *linked above* under CRMT about a tutoring program. It would be apreciated if all of you guys would voice your opinions. Every vote counts. You can vote to either be a tutor or a student. This is in attempt to help out other players on Serebii. Thank you!

Connor™

Showstopper
to be honest, you should thank kingmassa for spamming your thread. The only thing that saved this thread from being closed due to the 7-day inactivity rule is kingmassa and the battles forum's mod's unparalleled laziness.

Anyway, just to stay on topic: Doth anyone liek mudkipz and think that they work well in ou standard?

mudkipz will cert work well in ou liek, they is teh pwnz0rz and will outclass everyting, they should be ubahz.

What the **** does you joining the empire have to do with the slowpokes? Also, nobody disallows you to express your own opinion, but be prepared that nobody disallows other people to express their opinion about your opinion either.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
With great displeasure, I must resign. I am sorry Mast (not really, lol, we haven't done anything with the clan :/)

We were just meant to go to war with Team X, but they disbanded lol. And right now, I'm looking for another war, so yeah :p

Connor™

Showstopper
La da dee da, da da da. Da da da da da da, da da da da da.
lol. Im bored.

Edit : Imma leaving buhbye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.