• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Great? Clan?? of Slowpoke???? Followers?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor™

Showstopper
Lion Demon, you are beggining to REALLY aggravate me, leave this thread before I solemnly (spell check ?) swear to kick your ***.
Anyways, guys, umm . . . how is everyone ? :D
Anyone up for a battle ?

Oh

teh

f*cking

noez

And you are telling people to get out of threads. How very interesting...

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
Femme, I believe that Penguin did not post those, Mastadi did. Therefore, you cannot have a go at Penguin, as he has no cotrol over what Mastadi did. Also that was last year, and he has promised to stop.

Good day.

Femme, I believe that Penguin did not post those, Mastadi did. Therefore, you cannot have a go at Penguin, as he has no cotrol over what Mastadi did. Also that was last year, and he has promised to stop.

Good day.

"You" was not directed at Mr. Penguin himself. It was more of a "you as a clan" and do not try to tell me the acts of the members do not have any reflection upon the clan. Besdies, stopping is immaterial, hypocrisy is hypocrisy ;]

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
Hi, I'm the newest member Thombom anyone care for an battle?

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
I think that LionDemon is just posting in every clan, two, Femme, you're here and three, mast is there. If you weren't here, Mast wouldn't be there, and who is causing LionDemon to even be here?

I think that LionDemon is just posting in every clan, two, Femme, you're here and three, mast is there. If you weren't here, Mast wouldn't be there, and who is causing LionDemon to even be here?

Ehh? What? Check the timestamps, Mastadi's posts in TH?'s thread were before this clan existed ;]

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Ehh? What? Check the timestamps, Mastadi's posts in TH?'s thread were before this clan existed ;]

Too true, too true. BUT, he was just trying to get people in your clan to join his.... which failed miserably. So, anyways Mastadi, when are we ACTUALLY going to do anything in this clan???

Too true, too true. BUT, he was just trying to get people in your clan to join his.... which failed miserably. So, anyways Mastadi, when are we ACTUALLY going to do anything in this clan???

Mastadi must be absolutely brain dead if he thought that coming into our thread and essentially saying "your clan is **** come to mine!". He was just being an arrogant fool and if he DID think that that had even a remote chance of convincing people to join with that then I strongly suggest you find a leader whoms IQ doesn't go into negative numbers.

Connor™

Showstopper
Seriously, I'm out of this thread for a day or two and chaos ensues.
Am I the only one trying to be mature about this =[
Wiz, Femme has explained she direceted the comment at the clan, not me, although I know why you misunderstood this.
Femme, Mastadi has apologised for the spam, does that not mean anything T_T
N3rd, Lion Demon IS in fact just posting in any and every clan thread active, your right on that point for certain.
Dan, thats probably Mastadis line of reasoning at the time, I must admit, but he has now changed his appeal to one of a clan war and I would be grateful if you could accept that.

Now, is everyone calmed down and ha- *shot*

Mastadi must be absolutely brain dead if he thought that coming into our thread and essentially saying "your clan is **** come to mine!". He was just being an arrogant fool and if he DID think that that had even a remote chance of convincing people to join with that then I strongly suggest you find a leader whoms IQ doesn't go into negative numbers.

Cause obviously I'm 100% serious :rolleyes:

Pokemon Clans: SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Im classified as an ally with you?

Ill be silent.......
Oh should slowpoke be in my NFE Team

And I wanted to see the differences with all these clan thats why I visit them.

Darkhonchcrow

Im classified as an ally with you?

Ill be silent.......
Oh should slowpoke be in my NFE Team

And I wanted to see the differences with all these clan thats why I visit them.

I quote from Ima_Penguin_95

Ima_Penguin_95 said:
Lion Demon, you are beggining to REALLY aggravate me, leave this thread before I solemnly (spell check ?) swear to kick your ***.

So....

STOP posting here!

Last edited:

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
I'm not part of this clan, but seriously, the ****ing trolling going on here is ridiculous. Learn to control your emotions, like Slowpoke does. Have you ever seen an irate Slowpoke? Didn't think so.

Also, stop flaming each other, you make /b/ look civil.

Connor™

Showstopper
Fishy-Fool, I know your thoughts exactly. Throughout this arguement I've been ignored, noone has took my advice and some people have simply trolled because they deem themselves funny if they do so.
I wish all members of this clan and the non-members could stop fighting but alas the people outside this clan continue to pester and aggravate our members, who are simply retaliating with a force equal or less than that used agaisnt us.
I hope this post ends all the flaming and I also hope that unless it is on official clan business, that members outside this clan do not post here (Lion Demon, this is aimed at YOU!).

kingmassa

Justice Is Served
Pokemon Clans: SERIOUS BUSINESS!

internet_serious_business.jpg

But don't you guys in Team Huh? understand the true purpose of Mastadi? Perhaps another picture, because pictures as they say, speak a thousand words.

SuccessfulTroll.jpg

Now you realise the truth. La verité, mes amis.

Wow, seriously, that post pretty much takes away your right to calling someone a troll...

Connor™

Showstopper
internet_serious_business.jpg

But don't you guys in Team Huh? understand the true purpose of Mastadi? Perhaps another picture, because pictures as they say, speak a thousand words.

SuccessfulTroll.jpg

Now you realise the truth. La verité, mes amis.

. . . .
Wow. Nice way to make an impact of yourself on me.
In one post, I have decided you are an arrogant idiot, who decides to leech from the remains of a now settled discussion.
You say our leader is a troll, however by making that post you have been hypocritical in the way that you put your post across as a troll would, making yourself seem "big" and "tough" by portraying others as dumb and smaller than yourself.

Now sorry Kingmassa, I am simply defending my friend and clan and am personally disgusted in the manner you have attempted to re-start an inferno which was put out quite a while ago.

OK, listen up, people.

We soon will be having a friendly against Team X.

Anybody who wants to battle in the war, either post here or drop me a PM.

May the slowpoke be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.