• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Great? Clan?? of Slowpoke??? Followers?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
The member list awfully reminds me a lot of a certain clan I was in at a certain time before a time of uncertainty made it certain that it would not be certain any longer.

Also, I might not be available for the meeting, hanging out with friends.

Ohhh all migthy slowpoke is see your wonderfull ways all hail slowpoke slowpoke please let me join you and your followers.

FC: In sig

I was riding my skateboard slow like masterfull slowpoke when all of the sudden a giant lizard came and bit my sock and ran away. I followed it and hoped all migthy slowpoke would help me get it back. I got it back and went back to my house washed the sock and hoped for the best but my washer ate my sock.

Glad to see many new members, however, we need to increase activity, we need more battles going. Get those pokeballs droppin'!

milo05

has no status =3
Hey guys, just posting to say that i'm on winter break (H)

So, i'll be more active :D

Edit: Won against shadow 3-0 (H)

Crit mattered xD but a win is a win (smirk)

Last edited:
Due to high number of members unable to attend the meeting tonight, it shall be moved to a later date B(

Please PM me your preferable time for the meeting BD

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Anytime tomorrow is fine for me, Mast.

Mast I believe we get as many people as possible then when they get on the chat we fill whom ever couldn't get on at the time its the best way.

milo05

has no status =3
Ok, guys, i is leaving, this clan is too in-active ;-;

I'm leaving too. I've done nothing and the chat is barren. Good luck, y'all.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Revival

****! I'm not letting this shitty clan die! We're ****ing coming back, you hear us you ****ers in Casual? We're gonna kick some ****ing ***, that's what we're gonna do! We're gonna....**** I'm confused what the **** was I saying? I don't ****ing know, ****! Confusion!

Let's kick some ***!

Let's hurry up and start up a war. I'm raring to kick some ***.

Last edited:
'sup guys just kicking out inactive members and making n3rd my second in command B)

if you think you're active enough and deserve to be back, gimme a shout, you know where to find me.

also made the first post look nicer (courtesy of n3rd)

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
I have accepted the position of second in command of The Slowpoke Followers!

Now I would like to say a few things. As Slowpoke Followers co-leader, I will be testing every single member that shows interest in joining the clan. I will use the exact same team against all of them and rank them according to LordCaedus's old ranking methods. You can get no higher than Revengeful Pancake when I rank you. If you happen to be in Great Bowlful or Comfy Shorts when I rank you, I will personally take time out of my week to tutor you.

This clan is not just a warring clan, it's a community clan. We are a community of brothers and sisters who battle and have fun together. We will help each other rise and soar amongst the top ranks to the point where everyone respects our clan and wishes to emulate it, bringing peace and prosperity to the Serebii Battling Forum Clan Sections.

A third thing is that until Mastadi, our great leader, gets his computer fixed, I will be filling in as the leader of The Slowpoke Followers. I will do my best to be as good as a leader as he is until he does return. I will maintain peace and lead our clan to be better battlers to the best of my ability.

Finally, we have accepted a war with Heroes of Myth. It is, as far as I know, a 7v7 war. We currently have 4 members, so Mast, Shadow, and I will all battle twice while Milo battles once. I wish the best of luck to their side as well as ours. May we battle our hardest and show the pride of Slowpoke!

- PokeN3rd

frazzle92

No Matter What!
*clearly indiciates that he wishes to join*

1161 2389 2712

It's not so much that I always lose one sock, its that I always feel compelled to eat one sock. I couldnt eat both of them, thatd be a waste of a pair of socks. Right or left you ask? Depending on what mood I'm in I guess.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
*clearly indiciates that he wishes to join*

1161 2389 2712

It's not so much that I always lose one sock, its that I always feel compelled to eat one sock. I couldnt eat both of them, thatd be a waste of a pair of socks. Right or left you ask? Depending on what mood I'm in I guess.

Welcome, Frazzle, to the clan. I will test you whenever we can both catch a break and be able to battle. You can catch me on
www.xat.com/followersofslowpoke
and I'll be waiting (maybe).

Noheart

The Abysswalker
N3rd wanted me to rejoin in exchange for my lost sock that was vaporized by my dryer.

2965-3527-1949.

Slowpoke gives me TRUE freedom. Because; what exactly is freedom supposed to mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Welcome aboard PK. I'm actually just going to put you back where you were in the rankings since you were an old member. Welcome to Great Bowlful rank. You will be taking a place over Mastadi in the war.

Screw testing for the war, you're all in now that we have 7 members. (Frazzle, PK, Milo, Shadow, Me, Jiraiya, Mastadi). Everyone do your best in the war and I'll test battle you tomorrow. Be sure to come to the chat for testing.

Last edited:

frazzle92

No Matter What!
We're done 1-0.
Cmon Followers, lets do this.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
My opponent is yet to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.