• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Great? Clan?? of Slowpoke??? Followers?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Posting in the correct format would help.

Still no word from my opponent.

milo05

has no status =3
Oh, if this counts, i beat my opponent 3-2 [DC], so, we're tied 1-1.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Alright guys, this clan is officially open again. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join as we will take you all in. Jiraiya and Frazzle, I will be contacting you via PM or VM with the clan chat and we will make arrangements to battle for your test battle.

Other news: The war. The war ends this coming Sunday, so we need to hurry and get the battles done. MxE and I will wait until this weekend until we battle, so I need you guys to contact your opponents. If worst comes to worst, I assume I will play both Squirt and MxE and try and win us the war.

Artwork: Latiosmaster is a good friend of mine and a great battler. I am going to try and see if he will come to the clan and help us out for a while, and I hope he does. He's a great artist and hopefully he can make us an excellent banner. He has made countless epic banners for the great people of Team Uber and Smogon and I hope he can help us out too.

Ranking System: There is a new ranking system and Shadowice1234, Milo05, and I will all start at the bottom rank. Jiraiya and Frazzle, you two will be tested and I will put you into the appropriate rank. Please take note of how the ranking formula works and remember to report all scores in the thread so that I can keep track of it all.

That's all I have to say. Let's jack up clan activity and soar to the peak of Serebii where we will look down on all clans and hopefully resolve confusion of this forum.

PokeN3rd.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I'm not in the Member List? :(

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Er, sorry about that PK. Must have slipped my mind. Anyway, Slowpokes, let's keep up the activity (that we have) and I still need to VM Jiraiya and Frazzle.

War News: We won 4-1. Congrats to the victors who participated in their battles. It was a great war with a great clan, and I hope we all look forward to VSing them again this year.

PokeN3rd.

paulegacy

Banned
Friend Code:2536 1677 9854
New or Experienced: experienced
Would you like a tutor:no

paulegacy

Banned
ok i will and All members since if u ever wanna battle me pm me and if i wanna battle u i will pm u .... pokenerd make sure we battle so i can get ready for my first war here... i got my first badge yesterday so yeah

paulegacy

Banned
so when are we going to war or something and someone wanna battle me ?

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
Hello Paul. Yes we will be going to war soon, but first we need to increase activity and polish up our skills. Paul, I need you to go looking for a few members. For the rest of you, there is a meeting Saturday at 2 PM. That is all.

PokeN3rd.

paulegacy

Banned
wait i thought the meeting was at 6 .............

Noheart

The Abysswalker
2 would be a lot better for me, I might be able to make it.

paulegacy

Banned
where is shadow at then did anyone tell him .......... ???

paulegacy

Banned
i am there and it is 2 no one is here

Status
Not open for further replies.