• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Great Eight Fate! (387)

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well this is a great episode...at least a bit of the time...was spent to show the TRADITIONAL thing...but then went into battle right away...LOL...

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
well then we were both right in that aspect casue i was arguing with people last night over grovyle's general usage. and i was right too

Yami Ron

Elite Member
Murg, I think I also heard Mikuri's (Wallace's) name alot in the narrator's speech at the beginning of the episode? Can you confirm this and what information was the narrator giving the audience?

Chris

Old Coot
Pokemonisgr8 said:
Who was it that said it was Grovyle using Bullet Seed against Luvdisc?? That's right, it was me!
HEI HEI! </Heigani Pun> You weren't the only one who mentioned Bullet Seed. Hell, I think I was the first to even bring it up. o_O

Pokemonisgr8 said:
I was confused with the double battle though, how come Ash got to use 3 Pokemon but Adan only used 2? Also it was 2 against 1 when Pikachu and Corphish faced Sealeo...confusing...
The challenger was allowed to substitute their KO'd Pokémon, I believe. I think the rule was that Adan wins if all of Satoshi's Pokémon are unable to battle and Satoshi wins if both of Adan's Pokémon are unable to battle.

Yami Ron said:
Murg, I think I also heard Mikuri's (Wallace's) name alot in the narrator's speech at the beginning of the episode? Can you confirm this and what information was the narrator giving the audience?
Not one mention of Mikuri. o_o

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Edward Elric said:
The challenger was allowed to substitute their KO'd Pokémon, I believe. I think the rule was that Adan wins if all of Satoshi's Pokémon are unable to battle and Satoshi wins if both of Adan's Pokémon are unable to battle.

Not quite. The first round ends as soon as two of either one's pokemon are unable to battle. Any that are still able to battle after the first round may be used in the second.

Alfonso said:
Ash used his Pokedex on a Charizard once, even though he had previously had one. Ash used his Pokedex on Cissy's Seadra, even though he had faced one, what... 10 episodes earlier in his battle against Mandy? He's always done that. It's for all the little kiddies or people who haven't seen the episode that [insert Japanese Pokemon name here. LOOK IT UP. It takes 5 seconds.] was in the first time.

yeah but that is pointless don't you think!

Chris

Old Coot
Murgatroyd said:
Not quite. The first round ends as soon as two of either one's pokemon are unable to battle. Any that are still able to battle after the first round may be used in the second.
Hm, sounds about right and alot clearer than the other explanation. Thanks for clearing that one up.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Saw it, and it is awesome. But what was up with all the 6th and 5th music playing, not complaining, I lvoe the BGM that played when Pika was surfing on Heigani.

BTW Serebii, are you gonna add the other 5+ Pokemon Adan has to his bio, I know he doesn't use them reall,y but still.

I head Mikuru also. Maybe it means something,like"water show", because they said "Haruka" alot in the Volbeat episode, but they were talkign bout the lake, which was named "Haruka-"distant"-lake"

Last edited:

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
Does anyone know what attack Sakurabisu used to repel the electricity when in the net?

Breeders

bored out of my wits
thanks a lot, Edward Elric. now i understand

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
So that's another attack that's undergone a design change. First it was a gold shield, then it changed to white, now it's a blue aura. Yet it still doesn't work like it does in the games.

So that's another attack that's undergone a design change. First it was a gold shield, then it changed to white, now it's a blue aura. Yet it still doesn't work like it does in the games.

is it just me or are they really inconsistant with the colors of the shield moves? (like safeguard, counter, mirror coat)

Chris

Old Coot
Counter still has the red glow and has yet to undergo a change. o_O

[img135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/frednmethod/sweetkiss.bmp[/img135]

here's a pic of grovyle after sweet kiss.
the pic is especially funny because grovyle normally has a very serious expression on its face... and this ruins it all LOL

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Great, everyone's favorite favorite rapter has been spellbound by a stupid fish that looks like a cookie.

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
Favorite Favorite? I've liked Grovyle a lot less since Ash got his. I much prefer Luvdisc. He rocks. And he's not a cookie, he's a discus fish, so logically he should be able to throw himself through the air and spin round and round. I suppose he sort of does in the preview with his Rain Dance.

Chris

Old Coot
'tis the effect of Sweet Kiss. Why is it any suprise that something as small as Rabukasu did so much like that? >_>

T

Trendy_boy87

Edward Elric said:
Safeguard.

I thought it was Mud Sport as safe guard protects against status effects while mud sport weakens electrical attacks by half