1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Great Eight Fate! (387)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Jan 13, 2005.

1. ZoraJolteon

ZoraJolteon King of the Marsh

Mud Sport doesn't have a Blue Glow.

2. Trendy_boy87

Trendy_boy87 Guest

soz i thought you ment Barboach/Dojoach

3. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

I'm going to assume that the 'Mukuri' that everybody 'heard' in the episode was actually the Japanese word for water... mizu. If you don't know Japanese (Like me. XD) than I can see how the confusion would be created.

4. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

If I remember correctly, Dewgong won with Ice Beam, freezing Phanpy in a block of ice.

5. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

No, that was cyndaquil... I was mistaken actually, phanpy wasn't even used in the battle against Pryce.

6. GreenKirby

GreenKirby GreenKirby

Was that Charm or Attract? I'd say attract because of Ash's facial expressions in the final pic. It's the debut of either attack though. That's what I can say.

7. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

Neither. The attack Luvdisc used was Sweet Kiss. And no, Charm has been used before when Misty's Togepi "battled" Pikachu.

8. GreenKirby

GreenKirby GreenKirby

Oops I thought it was Attract. Sorry about that. I never saw Sweet Kiss coming

I hope Grovyle defeats Luvdisc. And I have a hunch the final battle would Pikachu v.s. Milotic.

9. yep, me too because in the pic it has a pic of pikachu being attacked my Milotic

10. Trendy_boy87

Trendy_boy87 Guest

if pikachu was to use a thunderbolt attack while in the water?twister spiral wouldnt it travel through the water to defeat or at least weaken adans pokemon

11. Juputoru

Juputoru M-m-m-m-onobear?!

Plus it'd involve, y'know, MUD. There was no mud :p

Adan would most likely have his Pokemon jump out of the water, and maybe onto dry land. Whiscash is the only Pokemon of his that I have doubts about its ability to battle on land, but it's part ground type, so...and you forget that Adan DOES have several strategies against Electric types, he is the 8th Gym LEader so of course he'll be harder to beat than that.

12. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

No, no, no, Pryce said if Ash won that first battle, he'd battle in the Gym. Phanpy started a Rollout, then Dewgong froze Phanpy.

13. Geodude

[img135]http://members.shaw.ca/GeodudesPokeShots/ash/ag111sootopolis.jpg[/img135]

This is how the anime portrayed the entrance to Sootopolis City.

14. V Faction

V Faction www.faction.com

And that, my friends, is freaking awesome.

Sootopolis is such a cool place. It's very sparkly.

And you know Brock is the man cuz' he's always crossing his arms.

15. The Big Al

The Big Al I just keeping Octo

Man, I wished they had made Sootopolis completely incased in the Volcano.

Still, they don't get much better than that. They even copied the building styles from the game.

16. Geodude

Agreed. Brock rules, and don't you forget it. :D

Anyway, yeah, Sootopolis looked awesome. :D

17. Breeders

Breeders bored out of my wits

sorry about this, but this is AN EPISODE DISCUSSION, NOT A CHARACTER DISCUSSION!!
    (sorry about the capitalized letters, just want to catch people's eyes right away)

18. Dogasu

Dogasu Frustrated Elf

Mikuri is the Japanese name for Wallace, the 8th Gym Leader in Ruby and Sapphire.

19. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

I know. I was just saying that people might of been confusing the word 'mizu' for Mikuri. ^_^

Edit: Ah, my apologies. I see you were correcting me. Mukuri... WTF? XD

20. Brock should be a eighth badge gym leader...he is the best. He is like Ash's brain...what Ash should know about attacks Brock makes up for it.

Anyhow, for me there is no doubt that as sweet kiss will take Groyvle from the battle at the end it will be it and Miliotic (weaken by Pikachu).