• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Great Eight Fate! (387)

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
Mud Sport doesn't have a Blue Glow.

Alfonso

Derpgull
I'm going to assume that the 'Mukuri' that everybody 'heard' in the episode was actually the Japanese word for water... mizu. If you don't know Japanese (Like me. XD) than I can see how the confusion would be created.

JazzJazz

Missingno. Master said:

If I remember correctly, Dewgong won with Ice Beam, freezing Phanpy in a block of ice.

No, that was cyndaquil... I was mistaken actually, phanpy wasn't even used in the battle against Pryce.

GreenKirby

GreenKirby
Was that Charm or Attract? I'd say attract because of Ash's facial expressions in the final pic. It's the debut of either attack though. That's what I can say.

GreenKirby

GreenKirby
Oops I thought it was Attract. Sorry about that. I never saw Sweet Kiss coming

I hope Grovyle defeats Luvdisc. And I have a hunch the final battle would Pikachu v.s. Milotic.

T

Trendy_boy87

if pikachu was to use a thunderbolt attack while in the water?twister spiral wouldnt it travel through the water to defeat or at least weaken adans pokemon

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
ZoraJolteon said:
Mud Sport doesn't have a Blue Glow.
Plus it'd involve, y'know, MUD. There was no mud :p

if pikachu was to use a thunderbolt attack while in the water wouldnt it travel through the water to defeat or at least weaken adans pokemon
Adan would most likely have his Pokemon jump out of the water, and maybe onto dry land. Whiscash is the only Pokemon of his that I have doubts about its ability to battle on land, but it's part ground type, so...and you forget that Adan DOES have several strategies against Electric types, he is the 8th Gym LEader so of course he'll be harder to beat than that.

V Faction

www.faction.com
And that, my friends, is freaking awesome.

Sootopolis is such a cool place. It's very sparkly.

And you know Brock is the man cuz' he's always crossing his arms.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Man, I wished they had made Sootopolis completely incased in the Volcano.

Still, they don't get much better than that. They even copied the building styles from the game.

Breeders

bored out of my wits
sorry about this, but this is AN EPISODE DISCUSSION, NOT A CHARACTER DISCUSSION!!
(sorry about the capitalized letters, just want to catch people's eyes right away)

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
Alfonso said:
I'm going to assume that the 'Mukuri' that everybody 'heard' in the episode was actually the Japanese word for water... mizu. If you don't know Japanese (Like me. XD) than I can see how the confusion would be created.

Mikuri is the Japanese name for Wallace, the 8th Gym Leader in Ruby and Sapphire.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Dogasu said:
Mikuri is the Japanese name for Wallace, the 8th Gym Leader in Ruby and Sapphire.

I know. I was just saying that people might of been confusing the word 'mizu' for Mikuri. ^_^

Edit: Ah, my apologies. I see you were correcting me. Mukuri... WTF? XD

A

Ash's new pokemon

Geodude said:
Agreed. Brock rules, and don't you forget it. :D

Anyway, yeah, Sootopolis looked awesome. :D

Brock should be a eighth badge gym leader...he is the best. He is like Ash's brain...what Ash should know about attacks Brock makes up for it.

Anyhow, for me there is no doubt that as sweet kiss will take Groyvle from the battle at the end it will be it and Miliotic (weaken by Pikachu).