• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The great Misc. Pokémon league - We all can't play, but dammit we try.

The great Misc. Pokémon league - We all can't play, but dammit we try.

unsticky this thread gdi its useless

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I can play in the normal tier now. I'll do Pro-Tier matches when I figure out a good team I guess.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I wish it was slightly off Pro Tier (like hell I bred for IVs), but I'm definitely not in the Normal Tier. Starting Monday night (EST), I'll start taking on challenges for Pro Tier. I need to finish EVing my Magnezone though.

??????

That guy.
So...VGC's, anyone? Going to the one in Dallas?

Xman96

Fighting Leader
Sign me up for normal tier. I won't be able to battle for a few weeks though because of the flood, and vacation.

Blaaz

Banned
sounds fun whos up for a quick match
normal tier if im doin this right (hmm)