• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The great Reserve debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
The fact they’re making such a big thing of their return in the Paul episode, just for him not to use them hurts my soul..
That's kinda why I can't get excited with every cookie cutter "reunion" episode, it won't have any development beyond reuniting for 30 seconds and maybe using them as stepping stones for the plot-armored JN Team but expect everything to end there and maybe have them still be rotting at the Ranch by the end of the series, doing nothing of note

Last edited:

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
It's funny. Paul comes in with Electivire, and yet it's getting the Ash reserve treatment too.
At least he still actually cares about his pal and brings him along like he did with Torterra unlike Ash Mr. "Drop at Ranch and Run" Guy

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
The fact they’re making such a big thing of their return in the Paul episode, just for him not to use them hurts my soul..
Are they? For all we know, they could've shown everything they do in the episode already and it could take like 2 minutes. Same thing happened with episode 68. Yeah, this time we're getting more, but is it really that much?

Pokemon Master Roxas!

Returning PokeMaster
So as we all know Pokemon Journeys is a series where Ash is going to be taking on some of the world's greatest trainers from the video games with his main goal being the unbeatable Leon.
However in the midst of people deciding what captures he should get I've been thinking that perhaps this more than any other series from the past is the one where he should bring back Reserves.
These Pokemon have been with Ash for a long time now and it would be great to have special moments with them since they helped Ash get to where he is today.
The staff have made it clear that Ash is likely not going to catch even a fraction of the Pokemon that go has so why not actually bring back some of his older Pokemon to act as generational Representatives?
Off the top of my head I can already think of something like Oshawott or Gible and this would be a way to tie up any loose ends with these guys while still giving fans a dose of fanservice.

So what do you guys think?
Just stick to capturing new Pokemon that he's never gotten or should they focus on some of those old heads but never really got there time in the Sun?
Might be time to close the reserves debate now or soon ish

Vichoo

Less than 48 hours to close this topic (?

Honestly, I had high hopes that Ash would use his reserves (to the ranch) in the league, it makes me unbearable to know that Farfetch'd and Dracovish will have to fight against regional champions (Lance, Cynthia and León?). Besides, the fact warms me up more because they make us an episode at the ranch before the league, they put Infernape and Greninja in us. Something tells me that we should trust Tomioka but I see everything lost, I haven't felt so disappointed since the trolling that happened in XY.

Besides, it's like they're making fun of us.
Staff: We'll do an episode at the ranch, right before the masters tournament starts, we'll show Ash's old pokemon but he won't use them in the tournament HAHAHA.

This is going to be a huge waste, just as there won't be any 6v6 battles until the final (if there is a 6v6 battle in the final), sometimes I feel like this series is very good, but sometimes it does stupid things like this.

desdar300

Well fellas sometimes despair is inevitable but if we walk hand-in-hand at least we can share the disappointment together eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.