• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The great Reserve debate

Ignition

Infernape Stan
I haven’t seen anyone mention this but this increases the chances even more for Ash’s Melmetal returning to GMax (not that it was an exactly small chance in the first place).

Red and Blue

I haven’t seen anyone mention this but this increases the chances even more for Ash’s Melmetal returning to GMax (not that it was an exactly small chance in the first place).
What's great is that Melmetal isn't the only reserve with a Gigantamax form. GMAX Snorlax and Kingler are also on the table for Ash as well

I feel like since we may see more of his reserves, that we will at least see some of them shine at some point in his PWC battles, so that even if some of them aren't used against Leon, at least they'll accomplish something by beating some of the other tougher competitors, while also giving his Journeys/PM2019 mons some more chances to shine as well.

I'm just looking forward to seeing just how many reserves get to battle. Hopefully it'll be a decent amount like during the DP days or Battle Frontier days.