• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The great Reserve debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I want to see his Kalos' Pokemon again

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Just about anyone from Ash's previous teams.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
They actually gave Bayleef a cameo, big Pog. Gives hope that other reserves could reappear, offscreen evolution or not.

Last edited:

LucasMV

I didn't expect Bayleef's cameo. That was a nice surprise. It gives me the feeling that they're really going for continuity more than ever since BW started, with this series.
It's yet another hint that we might see that long-awaited Oak's lab episode, or at least reserves coming back for the PWC later on.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
A picture from a magazine shows Charizard and Greninja. Though I'm not sure just how much stock we can put into it.
Just about anyone could have those two.

(also, looks like we're getting a crapload of Legendaries in the near future o_O)

LucasMV

A picture from a magazine shows Charizard and Greninja. Though I'm not sure just how much stock we can put into it.

(also, looks like we're getting a crapload of Legendaries in the near future o_O)

Could you share it? (It might be the same one I saw quite some time ago, but maybe it's a new one).

LucasMV

Interesting, haven't seen that one before. What I saw was 2021 calendar, that has a lot of pokemon, including Greninja and Charizard.

Though we need a translation.

I'm studying japanese, and from what I understand the upper one says something like: "Pokemon from all region(s), compilation of the 500 of the Pokedex!" Not sure what they mean by 500 of the pokedex, since there's more.

Then the lower one says: "Fill your pokedex with your captures!"

I'm more confident in this one being right, I probably missed something to give a better translation to the first one.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jangobadass said:

Those two appear on merchandise every few weeks and have for a long time, so I don't think it's foreshadowing Satoshi's Lizardon coming back from Okido-hakase's lab. I feel that any Lizardon merchandise that's released while this series airs is more than likely meant to promote Dande's Lizardon, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.