• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The great Reserve debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Yes

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Maybe not against Dande's Kyodaimax form Lizardon, but we haven't seen Dande's other Pokemon in the anime, so how could we judge their power in comparison to Satoshi's strongest Pokemon?

They made Charizard OP though... I guess they'll do the same with the rest of Leon's team... But I agree, would love to see the rest of his mons... Dragapult is next to showcase...

LucasMV

They made Charizard OP though... I guess they'll do the same with the rest of Leon's team... But I agree, would love to see the rest of his mons... Dragapult is next to showcase...

I mean, the Champion's Ace is always OP, much more so than the rest of the team. That's true even for the games. I'm guessing it's like Alain, where his Charizard was OP but the rest of his team wasn't that special. Of course Leon's team will probably be still super strong, but I don't expect them to be at his Charizard's level at all.

Greninja and Charizard, Just the two of them

Lucario, Dragonite & Pikachu They will be stronger than Infernape, Sceptile or any Alolamon, so they are not necessary

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Greninja and Charizard, Just the two of them

Lucario, Dragonite & Pikachu They will be stronger than Infernape, Sceptile or any Alolamon, so they are not necessary
I understand Lucario that he may pull up Greninja but why Dragonite?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
it will surely get too strong

Lucario could never defeat Ash-G, but mega Lucario would, it has the potential to be Ash's strongest Pokemon
Dragonite will get strong but I don't think he should be above aces from other regions. I can see Dragonite being as strong as Gliscor and Melmetal aka second strongest new Pokemon in series or Like Corphish.
Ash's strongest Pokemon still would be Pikachu. about ML vs A-G, yeah it depends on how hard Lucario aces.

D

Deleted member 384931

I wouldnt mind if a pokemon returns from each gen. So ppl would be satisfied. We cant expect that each pokemon gets a battle. My takes would be

Kanto: Bulbasaur. No Charizard due too much Charizard already. It is a strong Grass pokemon.

Jotho: Herracross. It is a strong bug type pokemon. It has good moves too.

Hoenn: Glalie. I bet it is a strong pokemon. I mean it knocked out a Charizard. It is still his only Ice type to date.

Sinnoh: Infernape. A fast fire type is his expertise.

Unova: Unfezant. Maybe it can redeem itself?

Kalos: Greninja. He needs raw power and against Gimmicks like Dynamax. It is really strong

Alola: was a hard one. Melmetal. It is strong that is for sure.
+ his "main" journeys team.

It would be a good combo without using all the obvious ones.

wellwellwells

In my hopes, his fight with Gary will make him start using his reserves. Just like he inspired him to travel with Pikachu alone when he was leaving with just Blastoise - make him realize that the higher rank will need him to pull his big guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.