1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Greatest Z in Alola! Tapu Koko VS Pikachu! (1087)

Discussion in 'Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Legends' started by Serebii, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]
    The Greatest Z in Alola! Tapu Koko VS Pikachu!

With Professor Kukui down to his final Pokémon, the Island Guardian of Melemele Island, Tapu Koko, intervenes and requests to be Kukui's final Pokémon in order to battle Ash. Ash, with Naganadel and Pikachu remaining faces one of the toughest battles he has ever had. Will Ash manage to break through and defeat the Island Guardian?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Emboar_Rulez likes this.
  2. RedR

RedR Well-Known Member

About 2 hours to airtime! My final prediction? I think ash wins. We'll have to see though!

04n70n10 and TheWanderingMist like this.
  3. thedarkdragon11

thedarkdragon11 P4P Elite

I think this is Peakachu once again... Win or lose...

4. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

So, Ash combined the pose of 'Kamehameha' and 'Genki-dama' in his "10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt" and managed to defeat Tapu Koko and its "Guardian of Alola".

5. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

Wait really?

6. Mr-Nightmare_420

Mr-Nightmare_420 Just a dude who enjoys pokemon

I'M TELLING YOU MY MANS IS UNSTOPPABLE

7. thedarkdragon11

And in the end, "Gao"/"Roarie" still failed to beat the "Move King"/"Move Kahuna"... But he, and Tapu Koko, still looked very satisfied though...

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  8. Xeogran

Xeogran Hajimemashite.

God-Tier Ash in Sun & Moon CONFIRMED

04n70n10, RLC, Bortgreen and 14 others like this.
  9. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Thank god Ash actually got to beat everyone he lost to this time.

Ash still should have been the one to use Tapu-nium though, not the Alolan Stu

04n70n10 likes this.
  10. Lord Starfish

Lord Starfish Fond of owls

Ahem...

BEST EPISODE.

That is all.

Soniman, RedR, 04n70n10 and 23 others like this.
  11. I'm s0 happy I'm crying

12. That turned into DBZ at the end there.

Just as Goku calls upon everyone's energy for the Spirit Bomb, Ash remembered all the battles he had in Alola and called upon all the power in Alola. Not literally, of course. He felt as one with the region, which is the ultimate state of mind for someone who has passed all the Grand Trials, and that gave him the power to topple even a Guardian.

If that doesn't solidify Ash as undoubtedly the strongest trainer in Alola, I don't know what does.

Also Kukui giving him a head pat and telling him he's the best was adorable. I'm gonna miss Daddy Kukui.

04n70n10, i2i, RLC and 20 others like this.
  13. thedarkdragon11

Pikachu really is impressive here... Tapu Koko barely damaged him prior to the Z clash...

04n70n10, RLC, Sayho1234 and 2 others like this.
  14. spikethedevil

spikethedevil Active Member

Ash won? Ash beat an in game regional champ? He won a league and a regional champ? ........ Feels so weird lol.

04n70n10, RLC, Bortgreen and 9 others like this.
  15. NegaiFreak

NegaiFreak Plus Ultra!

Episode ended sooner than I expected, which kinda sucks. But other than that, yeah this episode was god-tier good. Ash beating Kukui is the icing on the cake for this league, even though it wasn't perfect.

And of course it was the Tapu who helped Ash and Kukui get the ability to use Z-Moves one last time for the battle. Some people had a feeling Rotom would be involved, but no.

Now the question is, where does Ash go from here in these last two episodes? He seems a bit unsure of himself in the preview. And it looks like we're saying goodbye to Naganadel...

16. Yeah man Ash seems sad. He's accomplished everything he could have in Alola. Maybe now its time for him to leave and he's becoming sad upon the thought of leaving Alola as he has had so much fun here.

17. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Sun&Moon absolutely does it again, as expected.

This was such a rewarding series to follow and there was too much to love about this penultimate fight, guess this means my boy is the true champ of the entire affair without a fact. Everything mattered in this region and everything paid off.

18. thedarkdragon11

I'm still interested seeing Prof. Kukui's 6th... Hopefully, it will be shown in the next episode...

19. TheScentedApple

TheScentedApple Well-Known Member

Naganadel vs Tapu Koko was absolutely insane, I wouldn't go as far as to say it was the best part of the episode but just wow. I'm certain this is one of the highest forms of Pikachu we've seen, maybe DP is better by a little but Ash literally just showed why he deserves the champion title. Incineroar is REALLY BIG in the opening sequence final shot now, poor Rowlet has been pushed into Melmetals stomach hole to fit everyone in the shot!

20. Sonnas

Sonnas Well-Known Member

Did they at least explain how Ash is able to do that Z-Move or not?