• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Greatest Z in Alola! Tapu Koko VS Pikachu! (1087)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Gladion's umbreon is female since it wore a bow as part of the Ultra Guardians
Speaking of which, it surprised me when the badge showed that Poipole/Naganadel was male, due to the opening I thought he was a girl

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
This is your obligatory reminder that "genderless" means the Pokemon's gender is unknown, not that it doesn't have one.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
oh interesting. It's not a reminder for me. It's a new thing I just learned from you

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
This is for me third the best battle in the series despite series being OK. I just noticed up until this point Pikachu would've won no matter what. If trainer has high relationship with Rotom Pokedex he can do Z moves two times in 1 battle. So basically in reality Kukui shouldn't have used Tapunium Z(since he used IO) and Pikachu could've used 10MV and he would demolish TK. What's even worse even is Kukui's last Pokemon beat Naganadel , Pikachu would win no matter what.

RafaSceptile

This is for me third the best battle in the series despite series being OK. I just noticed up until this point Pikachu would've won no matter what. If trainer has high relationship with Rotom Pokedex he can do Z moves two times in 1 battle. So basically in reality Kukui shouldn't have used Tapunium Z(since he used IO) and Pikachu could've used 10MV and he would demolish TK. What's even worse even is Kukui's last Pokemon beat Naganadel , Pikachu would win no matter what.

I think RotomDex is the SM version, that means it doesn't have the option of a 2nd Z-move.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
One year since this fantastic episode aired, this is definitely my fav SM episode and my fav episode of the series as a whole too, the animation in this episode, esp that Z move clash, was just legendary and so so so well done. This is definitely my fav anipoke battle so far and it was a perfect culmination of SM, esp with that flashback and how alola meant to Ash as a whole. This remains Ash and Pikachu's greatest achievement to date imo and perfectly showcases their bond. Such an epic battle, and the end scene of ash laying on the floor with Pikachu peacefully was so blissful. This episode proved Ash is our alolan champion. Forever grateful for this battle!

RafaSceptile

Ok, 1 year after THIS battle.
I don't need to say why is this almost a perfect episode and one of the best between all the series right?
So, I should say my only bad part about this episode: We never had an explanation about the Pikashunium Z. Other than that, this episode was perfect.

And we still don't know what uber important Pokemon Kukui had that was left after Incineroar.

Hopefully we can see it during another Pokemon Journeys EP setted in Alola, but my hopes are very low

Poor thing must of been so pissed after being disrespected from an island deity

It can't be pissed if it never know that fact

Red and Blue

Ok, 1 year after THIS battle.
I don't need to say why is this almost a perfect episode and one of the best between all the series right?
So, I should say my only bad part about this episode: We never had an explanation about the Pikashunium Z. Other than that, this episode was perfect.

Hopefully we can see it during another Pokemon Journeys EP setted in Alola, but my hopes are very low

It can't be pissed if it never know that fact
Sure it can. Assuming Kukui let's his Pokemon out of their balls to feed them it probably realized it was the only one to not get any action in the exhibition match