• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Greatest Z in Alola! Tapu Koko VS Pikachu! (1087)

RafaSceptile

It probably did happen just off screen. We probably never saw the other half of his team before the Alolan League cause they wanted to keep them hidden. I could buy him feeding and training his team when he was alone

We could see Kukui's 6th Pokémon during the JN037 because Ash and Goh were on Kukui's house, but that never happened

It was a luvdisc, obviously :p

No, it was a Corsola :p

This episode definitely had the most impressive win of Ashs Pikachu.It was so badass and I loved it!

I hope Pikachu will get another most impressive during Pokémon Journeys, even if Gigantamax looks a bit weird to animate.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
And we still don't know what uber important Pokemon Kukui had that was left after Incineroar.

We know it probably wasn't an electric-type due to him not having a Pokémon on hand that knew an electric-type move needed for the Z-move.

He had Fire Starter (7), Grass Starter (1), Water Starter (4), Normal/Flying bird (5), and a Fighting type (4)

Maybe he had a ground-type to save for Pikachu? Plus it would have been handy to save for Naganadel as well.

Maybe that Ultra Guardian Garchomp belonged to him. Kiawe did end up using his own Charizard so Kukui could have lent it for the missions. *shrug*

Red and Blue

By best three guesses for Kikui's sixth were either Midday Lycanroc, Kommo-O, or a Gen 8 Pokemon. Possibly Obstagoon

RafaSceptile

By best three guesses for Kikui's sixth were either Midday Lycanroc, Kommo-O, or a Gen 8 Pokemon. Possibly Obstagoon

Midday Lycanroc is a weird option, because he befriended Ash's Lycanroc as a Rockruff. Kommo-O makes sense, he was the pseudolegendary of the region and it never had a focused episode other than the one during the Aether Arc. A Gen 8 Pokémon could be cool, last time during a Pokémon League was...Blaziken?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
We could see Kukui's 6th Pokémon during the JN037 because Ash and Goh were on Kukui's house, but that never happened

No, it was a Corsola :p

I hope Pikachu will get another most impressive during Pokémon Journeys, even if Gigantamax looks a bit weird to animate.
He will probably defeat Leon’s Charizard.Though I wouldn’t be surprised if he defeated Eternamax Eternatus.

Great battle! Made up for the crappy Alola League.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Tapu Koko in his Z move Vs Ash and Pikachu with their Z move while Kukui and Ash Duke it out is without question the best animated sequence ever in anipoke. Can't wait to see JN hopefully topping it with Leon's battle

RafaSceptile

Tapu Koko in his Z move Vs Ash and Pikachu with their Z move while Kukui and Ash Duke it out is without question the best animated sequence ever in anipoke. Can't wait to see JN hopefully topping it with Leon's battle
So far the scene of Ash vs Leon in the OP was very well animated, I'm expecting something similar or with some luck better for the actual battle. And yes, I'm expecting something good even after Gigantamax

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So far the scene of Ash vs Leon in the OP was very well animated, I'm expecting something similar or with some luck better for the actual battle. And yes, I'm expecting something good even after Gigantamax
It still doesn't hold a candle to that scene I'm talking about tho. I still hope they go all out in the final battle again but if the pandemic situation doesn't approve, who knows.

I respect Ash’s Alola team for being champion Pokemon and fighting like champions unlike that weak ass Kalos Team. Kalos team’s showing in the clutch was absolutely pathetic sans Pikachu. Alola is his most clutch team.