• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Greatest Z in Alola! Tapu Koko VS Pikachu! (1087)

Pikachu is always the GOAT except during the Hoenn and Unova League
Hoenn I would disagree. He fought toe to toe with a Meowth that won the league.
Unova? Yeah... that Lucario should’ve been out by one Thunderbolt

That's because Ash had the love of his life, Lillie, accompanying him. Obviously he gave everything for her.
hell no. the love of his life is goh serena

D

Deleted member 384931

Charizard pandering is real. Be grateful that Kiawe's Charizard didn't win the league
Honestly I don't want any Eevee, Charizard, Lucario in the next anime. I swear especially Charizard annoys me to pieces since Gen 5.FOUR Charizards, Satoshis in BW, Alains in XY, Kiawes in SM and Leons in JN. 75% of the Charizards are op pokemon with a gimmick who is nearly unbeatable. Lucario is just ok and Eevee: May had one, Serena had one, Lana has one and now Koharu has one. FOUR female companions had/have an Eevee. Not to mention characters like Virgil and Ilima.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
3 years of this crazy battle
I know the battle as a whole had some lower moments but the Z-Move clash was historic and I hope that, with all the constraints, the staff manages to do something at least close to that in Ash vs Leon

Better animation then the finale of Ash vs Cynthia and the only time when using the Nuke is acceptable
Still think it’s overrated by the fandom, but better than anything of the M8 and Alola League by far

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Better animation then the finale of Ash vs Cynthia and the only time when using the Nuke is acceptable
Still think it’s overrated by the fandom, but better than anything of the M8 and Alola League by far
The "Nuke" is indeed better when used to overpower giant opponents like the guardian
it's sad how they never used it against a Dynamax pokemon when we had lots of Mega vs DMax Matchups
And with the Lucario Dama coming I don't think they ever will

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Kukui's Tapu Koko Z move clash versus Ash and Pikachu's 10MV Z move still has the crown of the best animated sequence of anipoke. I dont think anything even comes close even though we had plenty of other amazingly animated sequences
Since we dont know the cast list of the final ep of Ash vs Leon, here's hoping they can top this. I kinda doubt it due to production issues, but i'll be ecstatic if they do, G max Charizard vs Ash has so much Sakuga potential