• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Greatest Z in Alola! Tapu Koko VS Pikachu! (1087)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1087.jpg

The Greatest Z in Alola! Tapu Koko VS Pikachu!

With Professor Kukui down to his final Pokémon, the Island Guardian of Melemele Island, Tapu Koko, intervenes and requests to be Kukui's final Pokémon in order to battle Ash. Ash, with Naganadel and Pikachu remaining faces one of the toughest battles he has ever had. Will Ash manage to break through and defeat the Island Guardian?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Ahem...

BEST EPISODE.

That is all.

VoltTacklingPika

That turned into DBZ at the end there.

Just as Goku calls upon everyone's energy for the Spirit Bomb, Ash remembered all the battles he had in Alola and called upon all the power in Alola. Not literally, of course. He felt as one with the region, which is the ultimate state of mind for someone who has passed all the Grand Trials, and that gave him the power to topple even a Guardian.

If that doesn't solidify Ash as undoubtedly the strongest trainer in Alola, I don't know what does.

Also Kukui giving him a head pat and telling him he's the best was adorable. I'm gonna miss Daddy Kukui.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Episode ended sooner than I expected, which kinda sucks. But other than that, yeah this episode was god-tier good. Ash beating Kukui is the icing on the cake for this league, even though it wasn't perfect.

And of course it was the Tapu who helped Ash and Kukui get the ability to use Z-Moves one last time for the battle. Some people had a feeling Rotom would be involved, but no.

Now the question is, where does Ash go from here in these last two episodes? He seems a bit unsure of himself in the preview. And it looks like we're saying goodbye to Naganadel...

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Sun&Moon absolutely does it again, as expected.

This was such a rewarding series to follow and there was too much to love about this penultimate fight, guess this means my boy is the true champ of the entire affair without a fact. Everything mattered in this region and everything paid off.

TheScentedApple

Naganadel vs Tapu Koko was absolutely insane, I wouldn't go as far as to say it was the best part of the episode but just wow. I'm certain this is one of the highest forms of Pikachu we've seen, maybe DP is better by a little but Ash literally just showed why he deserves the champion title. Incineroar is REALLY BIG in the opening sequence final shot now, poor Rowlet has been pushed into Melmetals stomach hole to fit everyone in the shot!