• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Green Glass Door

Ioneos

old geezer
Alright, this game is well known some places, but not Serebii. Basically, I (or one of our members, which I will explain later) will post a list of things that one can find behind the Green Glass Door (GGD) and a list of things found behind the Red Plastic Window (RPW). If you think you know how the things are categorized, then PM me with your guess. If you get it right, you obtain membership status, and can now post lists. For all non members, you can still post, but may only ask if any ONE item goes behind the GGD or the RPW. If you post the rule (weather it's right or wrong) then you're banned from this thread for TWO WEEKS and I will have a mod delete your post. Also, make sure that you keep the items APPROPRIATE. The items actually don't have to be things that can be grasped, or even something physical, as long as it's a ONE WORD NOUN.

MEMBER'S LIST:
Blastoiseboy19
TotalPotato
Charizard31
Loreni333
W.T.
XatuGamer
ear212
{(•)___(•)}
arceus03
Icay4321
hyperion33

BANS:
None.​

Last edited:

Charze

Always flyin'
Well, I know the Green Glass Door. I can find Butterfree but not Beautifly behind it. And the RPW I can find dimes but not pennies.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Mienfoo lived in a house with a Green Glass Door, but got kicked out of it as soon as he evolved.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
May I take a guess that breloom stays in the GGD house?

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
If you think you know how the things are categorized, then PM me with your guess... If you post the rule (weather it's right or wrong) then you're banned from this thread for TWO WEEKS and I will have a mod delete your post.
I don't really understand why this rule is here, but that's what he's decided. Just something to keep in mind.

Icay4321

I know Forrettress fits behind the Green Glass Door, but Pineco could never dream of doing so. Sorry for not following the rules, but I've played the game before and don't want to spoil it.

Ioneos

old geezer
Woah, I should make the rule a bit less obvious :3. 7 PMs! All who sent the correct answer via PM are now members and can suggest a new rule and thus entrance method to my house of... Somethings. I'm on my iPod so I can't edit the members list yet. I'll post a new list in the mean time:

GGD:
Book
Sheet
Pillow

RPW:
Magazine
Blanket
Cushion

If you know the rule, send in your answers, or a new category!

EDIT: New category! Now we have the Tiny Black Hole and the Giant Space Vacuum!

A short black dog fits in the TBH, but his older runt brother cannot.

Last edited:

Icay4321

Posting a new one, the Huge Black Dot. It takes the place of the Black Hole, so think Huge Black Dot instead. Here's a few examples of what can and can't fit in the Huge Black Dot:
Can:
Tiny Black Dog
Pink Squat Frog
Medium Fat Log

Can't:
Big Black Cat
Tall Green Rat
Jumpy Small Hat