• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Grimm Life (PG-13) RPG

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Kani, please have Ridley reply as if Cathy was still there long enough to hear an answer)

Cathy Katherine
Neighborhood, Grimm Manor
4:30 pm, Saturday

Oh boy. I knew that bending down like that wasn't a good idea, but what was I supposed to do, not inspect him? That would be uncaring. He had turned a crimson shade of beet red, hid his face a couple of times with his hood, and if I had to guess his pants were getting tight. Oh boy. About 50/50 of the time I have that effect on guys, but I can't help it. Finally his brain turned back on and he spoke while hiding his face again a couple of times in his helmet.

I got back up into a standing position, which I hoped he would control himself a bit more from now on, although I couldn't help the bounces any more than I could stop breathing. I wasn't actually trying to make him excited like that. "Well I prefer Cat-chan and it's what my fans and some friends tend to call me, but Cat-san works too. Sempai wouldn't really work since we don't go to the same school, and you just work there. As for nicknames, just Halt will do." I explained to him rather matter-of-factly, returning the smile and continuing to smile when he winked. A minute ago he was embarrassed, and now was he flirting with me? I crossed my arms under my chest at that, but otherwise was trying to control my body language to make sure he didn't need to visit a laundry on the way to wherever he was going. "A little librarian? Well I guess, since you're young and still growing, but that's of no consequence really."

I smelled dog, but not too close that it would be a problem. Sally hissed as well at the presence, but calmed down.

Apparently the gentleman from before who's name I still didn't know had shown up while I was introducing myself to Halt, and knew my name now. Well it's a start, but I still didn't know his. He seemed to have changed his clothes, and added a jacket and sunglasses. He was still pretty pale, but not as pale as Lenore it seemed. I turned to him. "I'm not intentionally trying to tease him with my assets, you know. I was just trying to look him over for bruises, and it just happened. Heh." I smiled a sheepish grin at that, concerned for the boy having basically a seizure every time he saw me. Sally poked me with a paw then when I looked down at her on my shoulder she pointed to the man and meowed, reminding me to ask his name. "Well, you know my name, but I never caught yours, which is bad considering we're all supposed to be family, right?"

I heard a shrill whistle, and quickly cupped my hands over my head, over my ears and also where human ears would be if I had them. I hoped that wouldn't look too weird to Halt. "You two, back off a mite! Give the poor dear a little air." Came the voice that I recognized as Alister now. I was still shuddering from the whistle as I backed up a bit away from Halt then looked in the direction of the balcony but Allister was no longer there. But I otherwise went back to standing with my arms crossed, thinking.

Lenore had a pleased smile on her face, something I didn't think this ghost-pale lady was capable of. Everybody was pale, but I felt like she was the most pale of the bunch. Maybe she was alright. As I looked on, she left to carry in the coffin with her brother. I would have helped, but I was too dumbstruck about an empty coffin being carried inside. What could they possibly need it for? Might be a good idea to ask before they moved too far into the house, and I still didn't know which room was who's besides mine.

"Anyway nice meeting you guys. I need to ask Lenore something. Halt I hope to see you later maybe." I waved to them and ran after Lenore and Edgar, hoping to catch up with them as they carried the coffin and follow them.

They went up the other staircase and we ended up in Lenore's room. Rather quaint, I guess? And the coffin was laid up flat on a table, with the rabbit revealed to be in there, who she picked up and cuddled. I let Sally jump in my arms from my shoulder and leaned against the doorway. "Ok please, please, tell me what you could possibly need of an empty coffin. You're sorcerers too, right? Are you morticians?" I hoped I didn't come off too strong, or too strange. I was just trying to be friendly and learn something about them.

Sally let out an audible sigh, like she knew exactly what was going on with stuff.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Bron: You’re back-editing again. Everything in paragraphs 2-5 should have happen after paragraph 6-7 where Allister whistles at you and Lenore leaves. Emotional reactions and thought about other people’s lines and actions in their posts are fine, but everything you do in your post should take place after the last current post, unless they’ve specifically left you a note in parentheses that they expect you to reply or act. - Looking at this post, I think it’ll be okay this time, but try not to do it anymore.

Also a bier is kind of like a coffee table, the coffin is lying on top of it,

Lenore Grimm
4:35 pm, Saturday

Lenore snuggled her bunny, holding him close. Edgar sat down at her desk, just resting. A least that was his intention, but upon seeing the box of office supplies upon her desk, he couldn’t resist the urge to start putting them away.

A soft sound told Lenore that someone else had approached, and She looked up to see Cathy leaning in the doorway with Sally in her arms. Cathy must have been just behind them on the stairs.

"Ok please, please, tell me what you could possibly need of an empty coffin. You're sorcerers too, right? Are you morticians?" asked Cathy with an expectant look. Sally let out a sigh. The question confused Lenore a bit.

“Edgar is a sorcerer,” replied Lenore. Edgar looked up at them holding a fountain pen in one hand, “Mmm… yes, mostly I brew potions, but I know a few spells.”

“Always so modest,” laughed Lenore, turning back to Cathy, “No dear, I’m not a sorcerer or a mortician. The coffin is for me to sleep in.”

She set the bunny down on the floor, letting him wander about to get used to their new surrounding.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ridley Duchannes Grimm
Neighbourdooh, Grimm Manor
4:31 PM

"I'm not intentionally trying to tease him with my assets, you know. I was just trying to look him over for bruises, and it just happened. Heh." Cathy replied before starting to smile. Ridley suspected superior motives. "Well, you know my name, but I never caught yours, which is bad considering we're all supposed to be family, right?" she then proceeded to ask, sounding slightly annoyed that Ridley hadn't told her his name yet. "Well, my name happens to be.." Ridley started, before getting distracted from a voice calling from behind. Another Family member that had appeared after him stood on a balcnoy With a parasol. "You two, back off a mite! Give the poor dear a little air." That was Allister, right? Ridley had seen him in a book back in the old country, and was about 80 % sure it was him.

"As I was saying..." Ridley started before getting cut off again. "Anyway nice meeting you guys. I need to ask Lenore something. Halt I hope to see you later maybe." Cathy said. What? ?Now she's suddenly not interested? As she ran over to Edgar and Lenore, Ridley hurried and said his name before she was out of Reach. "I'm Ridley!" He'd have to introduce himself again later, properly With his middle and last name. Suddenly noticing that Halt was still there, he gave him a quick, slightly annoyed look. "Now, scram, kiddo" he said, making a waving motion With his hand as he started to walk to Lenore, Edgar and Cathy to see if they needed any help.

“Edgar is a sorcerer,” was the first thing he heard. the pale lady was talking to Cathy in her room. “Mmm… yes, mostly I brew potions, but I know a few spells.” the Young man replied to what the woman had said. “Always so modest,” the woman then laughed before answering Cathy's question about the coffin. “No dear, I’m not a sorcerer or a mortician. The coffin is for me to sleep in.”
So, she's a vampire after all, eh? Ridley thought. He hadn't seen many vampires in his life, but he recalled that he had a few cousins some centuries ago that were vampires, so maybe she was a decendant of them?
Seeing an oppurtunity to introduce himself before they noticed him, Ridley proceeded to talk. "My name is Ridley Duchannes Grimm" he bowed gracefully. "And Coffins are actually very comfortable to sleep in" he said in an attempt to join their conversation

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(REALLY not sure I can do this without back editing as you call it. I'll try hard though.

Lol now it feels like Kani is back editing. I'm going to go with like she didn't hear any of what he said until he caught up to her)

Cathy Katherine

I did a double-take at that, and felt like my eyes went out of their sockets for a moment, and hadn't noticed the man following me due to focusing on following the siblings until he spoke. "Pleasure to finally meet you Ridley. Are you a sorcerer then?" I turned to him while mulling over what the siblings had said.

Sally jumped down from my hands, noticing my confusion. "Oh honestly Cathy what am I going to do with you? You act like you've never heard of vampires like Lenore or other similar supernaturals sleeping in coffins." She looked up at me while saying this.

"Wait you knew about this? I'd heard of it in movies/books/TV, sure, just didn't think vampires were actually real. It seems a bit like a fairy tale." I said, crossing my arms under my chest again and just mulling it over.

"I assure you, it's very real. Of course I knew about it, from the moment we showed up at the house. In the Old Country vampires and wolf men are quite common." She said pointing to the siblings with her right front paw, to each respectively. "As is sleeping in a coffin." She chuckled a meow chuckle. "Where do you think Fredrick got me from?"

"You're from the Old Country too?" I asked her as I backed away a little then recovered my composure and leaned back in the doorway. "Well, you have mentioned that you weren't always a cat, so I guess there's some truth to that."

"Of course I'm from the Old Country. Until I met you and we started traveling together I didn't know much about the rest of the world either, like the others here don't." She paced around in a circle indicating Edgar, Lenore, and Ridley then continued. "So yea Cathy, not everybody in the family is a sorcerer like Fredrick. Many are, but many also fall into the 'monster'/human hybrid variety. Or just monsters. Like Edgar here doesn't look to be a full werewolf, just a wolf man. I still wanna claw at him, but it's much easier to resist than if there was a dog nearby." She hissed at Edgar then walked over and touched his right shoe with her right front paw. "You're alright. I like you." She said with as good a grin as her furry cat face could muster. She then walked back over to where I was leaning on the doorway and stood on her back paws, indicating she wanted to be picked up. I scooped her up and cuddled her head a little. She then turned to me. "Any other questions?"

I had to rewire my brain after all that, and shook my head vigorously. Supernaturals from fantasy stories were real. And....They. Were. Standing. Nearby. "Whoa. Ok, no, I don't think I have any questions. Sorcery didn't take me long to process or get used to, but I didn't expect the entire family to be part or full fantasy monsters." I turned to speak to the others, embarrassed and feeling warm in the face. "I'd just like to state for the record that I'd never been to the Old Country, so your ways are very strange to me. In a real life sort of way. If this was a movie/book/TV show it wouldn't be so strange. I assume you're mostly ignorant about the ways of the rest of the world? Like, people here don't sleep in coffins, and just use them for burial purposes. How about we trade? I'd like to teach you about America if you'll teach me things about the Old Country I don't already know from movies/books/TV. How's that sound? It could be a way for all of us to grow closer as a family." I asked the others with a friendly grin.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ridley duchannes Grimm
Neighbourhood, Grimm Manor
4:36 PM

"Pleasure to finally meet you Ridley. Are you a sorcerer then?" Cathy said as she turned towards him after getting back into the house. "Well, of course" Ridley said while removing his shades, revealing his glowing golden eyes. "It's not really a big Secret, you know. Everyone of us have what you call 'supernatural abilities'" He said the last thing like it was the most obvious in the world, as it was weird for him Meeting someone who's not used to all this stuff. "Oh honestly Cathy what am I going to do with you? You act like you've never heard of vampires like Lenore or other similar supernaturals sleeping in coffins." The cat suddenly said, starteling Ridley for a brief moment, as he had never actually seen a talking animal, besides Werewolves. "Exactly!" Ridley said, trying to hide his sudden confusion.

"Wait you knew about this? I'd heard of it in movies/books/TV, sure, just didn't think vampires were actually real. It seems a bit like a fairy tale." Cathy then said, openly confused. Ridley held up his hand and was about to give a Speech on the supernatural when the cat interrupted him again. "I assure you, it's very real. Of course I knew about it, from the moment we showed up at the house. In the Old Country vampires and wolf men are quite common." The cat continued. "As is sleeping in a coffin. Where do you think Fredrick got me from?"
Ridley was about to say something clever, but was interrupted again by Cathy. "You're from the Old Country too?" Shewas now backing up a bit. "Well, you have mentioned that you weren't always a cat, so I guess there's some truth to that." The cat then continued. "Of course I'm from the Old Country. Until I met you and we started traveling together I didn't know much about the rest of the world either, like the others here don't."

After this, Ridley simply just gave up on trying to enter the conversation. It appeared they were completely ignorant to his prescence, so he unwired his brain for a moment and thought about Magic, spells and alchemy. "I'd just like to state for the record that I'd never been to the Old Country, so your ways are very strange to me. In a real life sort of way. If this was a movie/book/TV show it wouldn't be so strange. I assume you're mostly ignorant about the ways of the rest of the world? Like, people here don't sleep in coffins, and just use them for burial purposes. How about we trade? I'd like to teach you about America if you'll teach me things about the Old Country I don't already know from movies/books/TV. How's that sound? It could be a way for all of us to grow closer as a family." Cathy just went on and on. Having heard about a Third of hat she said, Ridley just took her arm and slightly pulled her towards the door to the hallway. "Say, you're not from around here, are you? I mean, from the Old Country? How did you get dragged into this?" Ridley dug his golden eyes into hers. He was now rather curious about this attractive woman in front of him.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Edgar Grimm

"My name is Ridley Duchannes Grimm" announced the voice of their male ‘cousin’ from behind Cathy. Edgar looked, Ridley bowed deep, then continued, "And Coffins are actually very comfortable to sleep in"

Cathy seemed confused, but her cat Sally proceeded to explain about vampires and wolf-men to her. Indicating Lenore and Edgar. She hissed at Edgar, then pawed at his shoe, commenting, "You're alright. I like you."

Edgar could feel the tension of a growl in his throat, but managed to resist. Cathy picked up Sally, she was satisfied with the explanation, but had a request, "I'd just like to state for the record that I'd never been to the Old Country, so your ways are very strange to me. In a real life sort of way. If this was a movie/book/TV show it wouldn't be so strange. I assume you're mostly ignorant about the ways of the rest of the world? Like, people here don't sleep in coffins, and just use them for burial purposes. How about we trade? I'd like to teach you about America if you'll teach me things about the Old Country I don't already know from movies/books/TV. How's that sound? It could be a way for all of us to grow closer as a family."

Ridley suddenly pulled Cathy out into the hall. Edgar blinked and looked at Lenore, “That was strange.”

“Quite,” she agreed.

“I’m not a werewolf,” he complained.

“I know,” agreed Lenore, “The cat could tell.”

“I’d like to be,” he added.

“I know dear brother,” she agreed.

(You may all post again, please ignore all of Kami’s references to ‘normal’ and what the Old Country is comparable to. He’s going to edit that stuff later.)

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Gao
Outside of the Grimm manor
4:35 PM (I think for my character) Saturday

"Just my luck..." grumbled Halt as both Cathy and the other guy, Alistar he thought he said, had to run back into the house. He kinda wanted to talk to her more. He couldn't see her through the windows, no matter how hard he tried, so he shrugged and sighed a little. She was a little lovely to see...he turned away from the manor, and started to skate past the house, trying to move fast enough to get to the library for his shift. He couldn't get his mind off of the girl though...he shakes his head further, trying to get back to his only thought of getting to his work place.

"Hey, watch it!" snaps an irratated student as the black and blue blur of the rollar skating Halt who wizzed by so close, his papers flapped into the breeze.

"Idiot!" Halt shouts back, and skates right into the library, the skates unclipping off in midair and landing right into his black spinning chair, as the skates fall onto the ground at his feet. The other librarian was out eating, so he had the house to himself. He sighed in relief, and laid back in the chair, only to fall all the way back onto his back. "Ow!"

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Joey Estavez
Grimm Manor
4:22-4:36 PM

Cujo, having never been pet by a vampire before, was a little nervous. But after she rubbed his head, he imediatly liked her. The other thing, that smelled kinda like a dog, growled at him. He put his tail between his legs and backed up a bit, afraid and intrigued by this new smell. In the next few minutes, lots and lots of new people/animals showed up. Cujo kept himself content smelling around the feet of all the new people.

Joey Kept trying to look through the window of the backdoor to the Grimm Manor, even while he heard noises from out front. He thought he saw someone moveing around (Allister) but he couldn't make out any shapes. After giving up on that, he explored the overgrown backyard a bit, though he didn't find anything interesting. His interest was finally brought to the front yard when he heard a familiar voice calling " Cujo, Cujo! Com’ere boy! Where’s Joey? Hun, boy? "

Cujo, hearing this, turned to see who was talking. Recognizing her as someone who occasionally slips him treats, and ran over excitedly, wagging his tail.

That was Summer! Thought Joey. She was a friend from school. Joey ran around the side of the house, not at all being descrete about the fact he was in their backyard. "Hi Summer! What are you doing here?" he called out as he walked over to her.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Bron, Kami: I’m still going to waiting for at least one of you to post, because usually when someone pulls another person into the hall, the remaining people assume it’s for a private conversation. In addition to all the things I suggested on the Discussion Thread, you can pop your head back in invite them to come hang with you.

Summer Finnegan
Neighborhood, Grimm Front Yard
4:40 pm, Saturday

While Summer pet Cujo, who was quite pleased with the attention, the remaining people went into the house, except for the guy on roller skates, who zipped off. Everyone sure seemed to be in a hurry. Grown-ups were always in such a hurry.

Not long after, Joey walked out from behind the old house calling to her, "Hi Summer! What are you doing here?"

“All the talking got my attention when this guy crashed on his skates, and when I looked over and saw Cujo, I knew you must be close by,” explained Summer. Cujo excitedly looked from one kid to the other, expecting more attention from both of them. Summer scratched behind his ears, and asked Joey, “What were you doing back there? Spying?”

She wouldn’t put it past him, he did a lot of exploring and snooping. She looked up at the house. It had always been kind of spooky, even before she’d hear the murder story. And now with all the windows having heavy dark curtains or binds, it looked even more suspicious. Her girl brain went into gossip mode, “This place gives me the creeps. I wouldn’t want to live in a haunted house. Did you know some guy went crazy and murdered a bunch of people, at a party, in there?”

She said it all very matter-o-fact, whether or not it was really true made little difference to a child willing to believe in ghosts.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Cathy Katherine

I was expecting first and foremost a reply from the siblings, but Ridley had other ideas. He pulled me out to the hallway. "Say, you're not from around here, are you? I mean, from the Old Country? How did you get dragged into this?" He stared at me with his glowing gold eyes. Besides that, this guy seemed almost human. Maybe Allister was human too? I didn't have time to ask him just yet.

I felt really warm in the face, and if I had to guess I was blushing rather profusely. This was a very touchy subject, and I'd still have to leave out a detail and ask if they REALLY wanted to hear it. I glanced over to Sally on my shoulder, and she knew exactly what I was talking about. She jumped down from my shoulder and went into the siblings' room, to speak to them. "Hey um, you guys should probably hear this too. We can worry about telling Allister later." She waved her right front paw for them to follow her out to the hallway.

(Assuming they took the invitation so Cathy doesn't need to repeat the story too many times, since it was a traumatic experience)

Sally came back, I picked her up, and put her back on my shoulder. "Well......" I bit my lip. "This....." I motioned to myself all over. ".....is actually a spell I'm under. 50 years ago I was 15 years old, and just a regular teenager who had no idea about anything supernatural. Not magic, and not what humans refer to as monsters. I was taking the bus to school when I accidentally bumped into a man named Fredrick Grimm while reading Japanese Graphic Novels about catgirls to fuel my old obsession with them. Some of you might know him. He's a very powerful sorcerer in the family. I ruined his presentation to Grimm Steel by scattering it all over, then the wind blew it away. He was very vengeful at the time and wanted to teach me a lesson. So he turned me into this to punish me, so I could see that it wouldn't be so awesome to be one." I motioned to myself all over with my hands again. "Then he found out it was irreversible and I got stuck like this. He wanted to make it up to me somehow, and since I couldn't live with my parents anymore like this, I had to take a new identity and get adopted into the Grimm family. Fredrick's great aunt Gertrude adopted me, but I wasn't bound to living with her or anything. I spent 3 years studying transformation magic from books he brought me to try to reverse the spell while also finishing human school at home, and then the next 47 years traveling the world learning any form of human magic along with any magic books I still hadn't read from the Old Country that could be useful. Neither of which yielded any way to reverse it and I gave up. I couldn't live with my parents anymore, so I chose to live with a nice human family for a while who kept my not-so-human parts secret until I received an invitation from Grandpa Randy to come to this house and met you guys." I sighed and took a breath at this point. "I don't really want the spell reversed anymore, cause if it was reversed I'd be 65 years old and a senior citizen. At least this way I have eternity."

"And she met me as a sort of gift from Fredrick because he wanted her to have a traveling companion, and I was looking for a new home. We hit it off rather quickly, and it also gave me a chance to learn about the world of humans." Added Sally, explaining how she and I met.

I stood back and leaned on the guardrail for the staircase to compose myself. "Now you know my story. Well, most of it. There is one other thing, but I'll only tell you if you're sure you want to know. If I tell you, you probably won't like me anymore." I let out a long sigh at this point, just remembering the trauma that morning and the following weeks caused me.

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
Allister Redmayne Grimm
4:40 pm, Saturday

Allister wandered into the pantry and opened one of the three iceboxes at random. His eyes widened and a smile curled onto his lips as he took in the vast array of tall glass bottles. He trailed one long, pale finger along the neck of a chilled Merlot. A soft moan of pleasure escaped his lips as he looked at the date. Positively ancient, and it was supposed to have been a good year. He reached for a bottle opener in one of the drawers, but something gave him pause. Now, wine he knew. But here he was before a literal cornucopia of colorful bottles. It would be an absolute crime not to experiment with something new.

But of course, it would be needlessly risky to just cobble something together at random, and it would undoubtedly taste dreadful. So then, something he knew of, but had not necessarily tasted himself. He recalled once, in his youth, when his mother had taken him on a "business trip". They had traveled to the South of France to deal with a large pack of Flamme-de-Gloires that were growing rowdy enough for the normal population to begin to take notice, though the locals were chalking it up to an alien invasion. After the dragons had been dealt with, Lucrezia and a few of his aunties had relaxed for a few days at a seaside resort. What had been the drink his mother had fancied? Yes, a pomegranate martini, that was it.

After a few minutes of searching, he located a bottle of the blood-red juice and a mixer. He combined the requisite ingredients with the same calculating precision he used when brewing potions back home. When done, he shook it up and poured it into a long-stemmed glass. Touching his lips to the rim, his smile grew. He tided up the kitchen and glided into the downstairs sitting room, falling back onto the largest, most plush couch he could find. "Biccus," he muttered, and a tiny flame burst to life on a nearby candelabra. After sucking his scalded fingers, he cupped his hand around the cool cheek of a marble bust of a long-dead family member, trying to call to memory the exact line of an American film he had once seen with a pretty village girl. "Paint me like one of your French girls," he said in a breathy whisper, then chuckled and took another sip of his martini.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lenore Grimm

Lenore sighed, watching he bunny crawl around the room, and listening to the soft clinks as Edgar’s nervous organizing habit resumed. She could hear the others talking out in the hall, but she knew it was impolite to eavesdrop and tried to tuned it out.

Soft paw-fall told her the cat had returned. Sally explained, "Hey um, you guys should probably hear this too. We can worry about telling Allister later."

Lenore looked over at Edgar who looked up at her with a look she knew too well. She nodded and he got up, awkwardly knocking over a container of pens. He flinched, looking flustered and ready to pick them back up right now, but Lenore took his wrist, “Later,” and guided him out.

Out in the hall they joined Ridley and Cathy, who picked Sally up. Cathy proceeded to explained who she was, who she used to be, and how she was, or rather wasn’t related to them. She ended her tale on a sour note, "…now you know my story. Well, most of it. There is one other thing, but I'll only tell you if you're sure you want to know. If I tell you, you probably won't like me anymore."

Lenore wondered what such a thing could be, but she would never be so rude as to ask. Besides, to judge someone on their past was a bit shortsighted. She did her best to move away from the subject, commenting on another aspect of the tale, “Uncle Fredrick does have a bit of temper...”

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Joey Estavez
Grimm Front Yard
4:41 pm, Saturday

Summer spoke to him, cheerful as usual. "All the talking got my attention when this guy crashed on his skates, and whan I looked over and saw Cujo, I knew you must be close by" she said. Cujo, as attention seeking as usually, looked to the kids, and was rewarded by a good ear scratching. "So what were you doing back there? Spying?" she asked.

Before he could respond, she looked back to the house and said "This place gives me the creeps. I wouldn’t want to live in a haunted house. Did you know some guy went crazy and murdered a bunch of people, at a party, in there?”

"I didn't know that" Joey said in wonder. He looked back at the house as well. "I wanted to see of the new neighbors had changed anything in the house. I liked going in there before they got here, but I guess I can't do that so much anymore" he said slightly dissapointedly. He had enjoyed exploring all the old rooms in the house.

Then Joey got a new idea. "Hey, do you think theres ghosts in there? Maybe I met a ghost in there before and never knew it!" Joey was visibly excited, looking at the house like one would look at an elephant, or train wreck. In awe and slight fear.

Cujo, on the other hand, had gotten a wiff of one of his favorite playthings. A cat. He enjoyed chasing them, at least until they started to chase back. Maybe this one would be chased. He had no idea of what he would do with a cat if he ever caught one though. Probably lick it. He started walking towards the house, sniffing the ground almost constantly.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Summer Finnegan
4:43 pm, Saturday

Joey seemed interested in the murder rumor that surrounded the old house, commenting, “"I didn't know that. I wanted to see of the new neighbors had changed anything in the house. I liked going in there before they got here, but I guess I can't do that so much anymore... Hey, do you think there’s ghosts in there? Maybe I met a ghost in there before and never knew it!"

He was staring at the house, looking excited. The house seemed still now, most of the blinds and curtains were down, except a room on the ground floor and a couple others.

Cujo wandered off, appearing to having caught a scent. Summer wondered if it was another dog, or some poor animal that he’d chase. She understood dogs had the instincts to chase things, but she couldn’t help feeling sorry for whatever he chased.

“D-do you really think you might have meet a ghost? I mean, l-like did you run into someone unusual in there?” replied Summer softly, she was starting to feel nervous just being on the lawn. She looked over at Cujo, someone had once told her that dogs could see ghosts, or something like that… She turned back to Joey, “But, Cujo should have told you if there was a ghost around? Dogs are supposed to know. Did he act funny in there?”

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: Sorry my post for how a normal day runs for Halt took so long, school took a lot of my time

Halt Gao
University Library
4:43 PM

As the two souls looked into each others eyes, the air between the two began to fill with the think scent of their musk. A small trickle of drool began to roll down the corner of the wolf man's mouth, the feeling of the cat boy's hot breath on his sensitive face. His ears laid down flat against his head, and he leaned forward. His lips lightly touched the small cat boy's lips, and their faces began to flush. Halt's own face was a little flushed as he read the moment in his book. It was a small one, and was easy to hide in his Musical Theory book that he had to read for high school.

"Yo!" shouted the voice of a general library goer. Halt looked up, and gave a soft smile to the boy. "Yea yeah, I need to check out a few top self books." he grumbled. Freshman. Halt nodded, and lept up from his desk, that's towards the entrance of the library, and waved happily.

"What book do you need?" he chirps happily. The freshman sighed, and pointed to a book on the very top of the shelves. Halt purred a little, and nods. He grabs the ladder, and climbs up, clinging to the shelves like a spider, and tosses the boy the large book. The freshman ran off quickly, and Halt returns to his book.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Joey Estavez
Grimm Front yard
4:44 pm, Saturday

Joey let Cujo explore the area, not concerned about his dog getting in too much trouble. In any case, there were much more present things in his mind. He was formulating a plan to get inside the house.

Summer, on the other hand, didn't seem so interested. In fact, she sounded downright fearful.

“D-do you really think you might have meet a ghost? I mean, l-like did you run into someone unusual in there?” replied Summer softly. She looked over at Cujo, then turned back to Joey, “But, Cujo should have told you if there was a ghost around? Dogs are supposed to know. Did he act funny in there?”

"Dogs can see ghosts?!" Joey asked excitedly. He never knew his modest pet had such a super power. "He didn't come with me that day. My dad had to take him to the vet. But I bet if we could get him in there, I bet he could see them".

Firebrand

Indomitable
Allister Redmayne Grimm
Grimm Manor
4:45 pm

Allister set his cocktail down and held a pale, elegant finger to the lips of the marble bust on the table next to him. "Hold a moment there, sirrah. I think I hear something, don't you?" He got up from the divan and prowled through the house, intent on finding the source of the sound. He soon found himself in the foyer once again, and pushed open the heavy mahogany front doors. He stepped out into the afternoon sunlight, blinking even in the shade of the porch. Two little children were standing on the edge of the yard, talking excitedly in hushed tones. Allister squinted, but he couldn't get a good look at them.

He raised a hand in greeting. "Well hello there, luvs!" The incubus gracefully vaulted over the porch railing and glided into the shade of the trees lining the walk. A movement on the lawn caught his attention, and he dropped to a crouch, clicking his tongue against his teeth. He beckoned his fingers at the dog sniffing about in the grass. "Come here, boy. Come on now, don't be shy." One of his "aunties" had taken care of a wounded sheepdog once when Allister was a boy, and he had fond memories of romping through the woods with the creature after it had recovered and before the shepherd had come to retrieve it. He recalled the poor beast had been uneasy around him at first, and his mother had told him it must have been because of his unsettling scent. A little gentle coaxing had eventually brought the dog around to showing him the same unconditional affection it showered on his aunties, and he hoped the same would hold true here. "Come on, let's have a pat, eh? How would you like that, boy?" He turned and smiled at the two children down the lawn in what he assumed was a disarming fashion. "Yes, you two might as well come along too. I'm new in town, and I am told that in America it is customary to greet one's neighbors upon moving in. I only regret I have not had the time to bake a pie to greet you with, as I am told is also the norm."

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ridley Duchannes Grimm
Grimm manor
4:36 PM

(OOC: Short post is short, sorry)

Ridley was standing in the hallway with Cathy, and was eagerly awaiting her answer to his question of her origin. Sally, the cat, had gone back into the room to fetch Edgar and Lenore, and they came out in the hallway to join Ridley and Cathy shortly after.

After they were all gathered, Cathy started explaining her rather odd backgroundstory. During her whole explaination, Ridley just stood there like a retard, staring at her. Somewhere during her explaination, he doozed off. When Ridley got to his senses again, she was explaining to everyone how she met Sally. The story in itself was very interesting, and it seemed that Cathy was very nervous while explaining her origin.
"Now you know my story. Well, most of it. There is one other thing, but I'll only tell you if you're sure you want to know. If I tell you, you probably won't like me anymore." she finished her story, looking somehow embarrased. the following silence really spoke for itself, until Lenore statred talking, trying to change the subject. “Uncle Fredrick does have a bit of temper...” Ridley just nodded in agreement. He had met Uncle Fredrick once, during his uncles teens, but he wouldn't mention that. Maybe later.

"So.. Good talk!" Ridley said, hearing that he couldn't hide the suprised tone in his voice that he now was sure would stick with him for a little while. He then proceeded to slowly walk backwards, before disappearing downstairs to the modern livingroom, sitting on the couch, staring on the blanc television, which he knew didn't actually work

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Summer Finnegan
4:50 pm, Saturday

Summer had not succeeded in conveying the scariness of the house to Joey, if anything he was still fascinated with the prospects of there being ghosts and the idea the Cujo could help him find them, as he explained that Cujo was not with him that day.

Cujo meanwhile sniffed around the yard once more.

One of the new neighbors came out. And boy was he weird, he called them ‘luvs’, sweet talked Cujo, then suggested that he should have made pie for them. Something in the Threat Alert area of Summer’s brain was going off, but she couldn’t pin down exactly what it was that bothered her. Was it his clothes, his funny speech, his squinting at them, or the fact that Cujo seemed shy? She wasn’t too sure.

She wasn’t sure what to do or say either. She hesitated, then looked a Joey.

Edgar Grimm
4:50 pm, Saturday

After Cathy’s story, Lenore commented on Uncle Fredrick’s temper and Ridley nodded in agreement, before making a comment that sounded like he hadn’t really been able to focus on her story, “good talk,” and backed away still facing them, and headed downstairs. His gestures made him seem like a classy fellow (that’s the monster in Edgar talking), but his words left a little to be desired. Edgar kind of felt bad for Cathy, she’d poured out her heart at his request and he spaced-out. Not necessarily something he could control, but still disappointing for Cathy, Edgar figured.

Could he, or rather he and Lenore do something to help distract her so she wouldn’t feel bad about it? He racked his brain, not a lot came to mind… magic, his magic wasn’t the same, but it might interest her. Edgar took a soft step forward, smiling awkwardly (his smile were always awkward), “Well, if you’re still studying magicks, you’re welcome to borrow any of my books or supplies. Most are about potions and hexes rather than transfiguration, but you’ve got to be excellent at transfiguration by now.”

The smile still lingered on his face after he’d concluded his offer. Lenore jumped in her usual effort to be friendly, “Unfortunately, I can’t offer you any help with magic, but I’d be happy to help you in other ways if I can.”

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ridley Duchannes Grimm
Grimm manor - Living room
4:51 PM

Down in the living room, Ridley had the oppurtunity to process the information he had just recieved. Sure, he had heard that uncle Fredrick was capable of some really strong magic, but as strong as a permanent transformation spell? That was pretty harsh, even for a punishment on an innocent girl. He blushed when imagining Cathy's innocent face as she explained her situation. Maybe she's interested in borrowing my skills? He felt bad for her. He knew very well how it felt to have his life suddenly changed to the worse, even though Cathy didn't do it on purpose. Mayeb if he stared more intensly at the gigantic television, something might sort itself out.

Come on, I've been here for like, an hour or so, an it's already dramatic. It was a lot like an episode of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills', which Ridley had grown a strong facination for over the last couple fo years. This much drama over basically nothing was absolutly not normal in the Grimm Family. But hey, transformation-magic sounds very interesting. Ridley tilted his head to the side as he thought. I could probably find something in one of my grimoires. He had never actually tried making a transformation-elixir, but he did manage to create the elixir of eternal life, so a transformation-elixir couldn't be that hard. Maybe I can create something to Cathy, like.. a human-elixir or something.. He continued sitting in the couch as he brainstormed for possible magical creations.