• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ground-Type Lovers' Club

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Like Ground-Types? You're like me. I like you for that. Here, you can discuss anything about Ground-Types.

Sign-ups (any done correctly will be accepted)

Username:
Club Nickname: (optional, but keep it short*)
Fave Ground-Type and why:
Able to make Club Art?:

*Don't use a nickname that can get confused with other members' user-names or nicknames.
RULES:
Don't go too off-topic here. PM/VM/other threads exist.
Until your name is on the Members list, or you're a responsible mod, don't post anything, not a word, in group discussions.
Keep things PG in here. Some younger people may be here, and offending them leads to our painful demise.
Failure to follow these rules will most likely result in a strike. (An exception would be to use a swear this site doesn't block.)
Avoid any and all racism, sexism, insults, or anything you wouldn't like.

Strikes: Unlike baseball, these strikes add to 5. It goes like this.
1: Warning. Stop this action while you still can.
2: 1 Day ban. I hate banning people, but I'll do it.
3: 1 Week. You're REALLY trying my patience. Something bad had to happen for this hammer to be swung.
4: 1 Month. About all of the group is tired of your frivolous antics. You're beginning to drive members away.
5: Permaban. Out. Now. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 units of currency.

1 strike will be removed per week of good behavior.
None. I lurvs all this good behavior.
Members:
[Name/Nickname]
BCMG (Mr. Overlord)
Shinypokemonhunter (Shiny / Sph)
FlyShyGuy (Fly)
Shade2000 (Shade)
Ghibgar (Ghibli)
Zero Kiryu (Sharky)
--------------------------------

Alrighty, have fun!

Last edited:

Shiny_Wooper

Username:Shinypokemonhunter
Club Nickname: (optional, but keep it short*)Shiny or Sph
Fave Ground-Type and why:Wooper, he is so cute, and always has a cute smile on his face!
Able to make Club Art?:Yes, simple art though.

P.S if i join please Vm me.

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
I'd like to join. Ground-types are awesome and they are my favourite type to use (apart from grass)

Username: FlyShyGuy

Club Nickname: .. Fly

Fave Ground-Type and why: Marowak is my fave .. used it in 2 playthroughs, and made a fantastic team member in both. Plus, Bonemerang is a great move and I love its pokedex entry (it's depressing and heartwarming at the same time)

Able to make Club Art?: Nah... unless it's shoddy, badly drawn MS Paint art, in which case, yes

Last edited:

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Username: shade2000
Club Nickname: shade
Fave Ground-Type and why: groudon cos it's the first Pokemon I ever owned
Able to make Club Art?: yes, it's sorta pro

Ghibgar

Wanton Moose
Username: Ghibgar
Club Nickname: Ghibli
Fave Ground-Type and why: Golem has helped me through some very tough situations in the previous generation games. Me and Golem, we run mad deep yo. <3
Able to make Club Art?: I've never done it before, but I'd love to try!~

Zero Kiryu

Poison Master
Username: Zero Kiryu
Club Nickname: (optional, but keep it short*) Sharky
Fave Ground-Type and why: Krokorok, because it looks so epic, and it is very powerful.
Able to make Club Art?: Indeed i can

Club Nickname: Earth
Fave Ground-Type and why: I would say Flygon. I decided to use it at one point during Diamond, and completely loved it. It is now level 75, and nicknamed Akatsuki. I also think it's because I had never used a Flygon before.
Able to make Club Art?: No, I don't have a DA account anymore. Besides, I'm awful at drawing with MS Paint, and okay by hand. If I do get another DA account, I'll give it a go.