• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Guardians Of Light, Darkness And Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever

http://i42.*******.com/fkof8k.gif

Welcome To The Unova Pokemon League; Where The Guardians Of Light, Darkness And Spirits Reside!

Years ago, The Pokemon League of Unova was created by four talented trainers, who combined together, form the legendary Elite Four. However, three of them have a much more remarkable title that all trainers across the world would fear; they are the Guardians of Light, Darkness and Spirits. Each cursed by the creators of Light, Darkness and Spirits, they have journeyed across the Unova region, and indeed across the world, however they can no longer bear the burdens anymore, and it is up to you to guard these entities.

I would like to announce that every member that joins the guild will be tasked with a job of some sort in the guild. I want everyone to help each other as much as possible; whether it’s a small part-time role or a highly valued job, I want everyone to feel important within the Guild.

Rules:
1.) Standard Sppf rules
2.) Never advertise anything at any time on the forum
3.) An inactive member may be removed, but only if they been inactive for at least one month or two. It depends on the user in all honesty; if they have important jobs here and are normally very active, they will have an extended wait.
If you’re going to be inactive for a while, contact me or one of the sector leaders if you still want to be in the guild, so that way, I’ll keep your place here ;)
4.) No spamming, trolling or flamming. Arguments and debates over pokemon are allowed, but keep them civil.
5.) Be kind to other guild members
6.) No hacks/poke saves/and illegal pokemon.

Post *Unova League Forever!* at the bottom of your request form, so I know that you have read these rules.

7.)Keep up to date with the bans list, and remember to alert a sector leader or GuildMaster if there is something you feel should be reported. The Bans List will be posted soon, once the Sector Leaders have all agreed it is necessary.
8.)Do not post in another guild if you’re already a member of this guild, and vice versa.
9.) If you want to join this guild but are a member of another guild, make sure you inform your former Guildmaster first of this, and then make a request here.
10.) If you want to quit, then contact the GuildMaster, or at least a Sector Leader, so they can message the GuildMaster.
11.) If you would like to reapply, please wait a week to reapply
12.) Just a warning to everyone, do not post one liners, they are against standard rules now, and you will earn strikes for them. Each strike will gradually decrease your Shadow/Lunar/Soul points, though don't worry, as no one will get banned, but will just loss points after 3 strikes.

The Strike System
Each of the following strikes are to be considered equal in terms of punishment. If you receive three strikes, you can still be banned, regardless of which of these three strikes are.
1.)Leaving the guild without notice: this also goes for not notifying me or one of the sector leaders, or even co-managers, if i missed a post that you were leaving.
2.)Guilds tend to post a lot so I may not notice the post of resignation in the back of the thread while I’m not on. So please, contact me if I have missed your post.
3.)Leaving the guild and immediately joining another Guild *If you intend on leaving the Guild, I will give you a week’s notice of departure, at max, and if you’re not back, I will consider removing you and give you a strike*
4.)Offending another member.
5.)Trolling, flamming or spamming will result in a warning if not listening will be reported to the mods and this would count as 1 strike

3 strikes = Permanent ban

Announcements:
25/5/13 - The Guild is finally opened!

How To Join:
To join the guild please state your username, Battle style, Join date, Favorite dark/ghost/psychic pokemon, what division you wish to join and referrals to the clan if any. Here’s an example; copy and paste on your first post and fill out your form with the format in this white box, where the application is;

Code:
1.	Name:
2.	PO/PS/Wifi/Both:
3.	Join Date:
4.	Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic:
5.	What division you’d like to be apart of:
6.	Referrals:

How To Earn Shadow/Soul/Lunar Points:

Joining Officially will immediately grant you 25 points of your respective sector.
Successful win with a fellow guild member earns 20 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Successful win with a non guild member earns 35 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Successful win with a non guild member with a pm confirmation earns 40 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points.
Winning against the Guild Leader of your division earns 100 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Winning against Battle testers 80 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Winning against a war captain gets 80 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Winning a tournament 50 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Second place 30 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Third place 20 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Recruiting others to the Guild gains 20 extra Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Battling in the war and winning 100 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Win against another guild leader for a different clan 50 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Save the guild from losing the war 150 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points

*I do not have any current plans to initiate tournaments soon, but after we have enough Guild Wars, and enough members for that matter, I will introduce them*

The Guardians’ War Captain:
-The War Captain has yet to be decided, and through discussions with all members, the user will be decided for War Captain.

The Guardians’ War Team:
-Full list of War Team members will decided soon, as discussions shall take place between all members who wish to become apart of it.

The Guardians’ War History:
-No victories, losses or draws of War have taken place yet, but when the time comes to commence a War, it shall be written here.

*Full Responsibility over future Guild Wars goes to our War Captain, who will personally assemble a team together with substitutes, and when that is done, this section of the post shall be edited.*

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Dark Sector:

http://i43.*******.com/352p1ex.jpg

Hi everyone, as the name goes, I am The Peel, and I am the Head Guardian of the Dark Division, as well as GuildMaster. Our Co-Manager is MarioLuigiFan, and we'll more than likely appoint a second user as a Co-Manager in the future.

Our Sector Mascots are Darkrai and Grimsley, and the story below introduces the reasons behind why this Sector was created. It is a fairly long story, and you can read it whenever you like, but I advise you to read it if you want to specifically join this Guild sector.

Welcome to the Dark Division of the Guild, where those that are misunderstood and prefer to fight the forces of evil by any means necessary are welcome. The first Guardian of Darkness was the Unova Elite Four member Grimsley, who centuries ago, was a young husband to the love of his life. Unfortunately, she had to leave him in Sinnoh so she could look after her sick family in Johto, but promised Grimsley that she would return one day.

Grimsley grew tired and restless, and also paranoid. He ran to the coast of Canalave City and reached out to the Lord Arceus, begging for his help in ensuring that his lover would never fall into temptation, and be delivered from evil. The Lord Arceus, heard his cries but also his selfishness, and created the Pitch-Black pokemon Darkrai. Darkrai was sent to find Grimsley’s wife, and protect her from any temptations she may find herself forced into.

With just his sheer presence, the woman fell into an unending nightmare, and was subjected to horrendous torture. Darkrai felt pity for the woman, as he had no control over his abilities, as they were meant to defend him from evil, not to enforce it.

The Lord Arceus held a trial on Darkrai and Grimsley for their actions in Sinjoh Castle. Darkrai was banished to the Fullmoon Island, and Grimsley received what every man had dreamed of, but also feared; Immortality. He would now roam the world, watching everyone he grows to like and love die before him, and search restlessly for meaning.

After many centuries, Grimsley has finally understood how extreme his actions were, and wishes to make amends for it. Now, he calls upon you to help uplift the curse, and prove to the Lord Arceus that we are more than just trainers that are trying to fight a curse; we are the Guardians of the Darkness.

Rankings:

As you become a Guardian of Darkness, you must work through the ranks to fully reach out to the Lord Arceus. To accomplish this, you must show perfect synergy and a strong bond between several Dark typed pokemon, and prove that there is a good, and evil, side to every pokemon.

The rankings are like this:

Purrloin Rank- Starting rank until moved up by a tester or by points

This Rank is a representation that you have begun to create a bond with the Darkness. You have seen how playful the young and troubled can be, but you have also seen how destructive they can be at the same time. You contemplate giving them the full education that they deserve, however you feel that it is a waste of your time, and feel that they do not deserve it as you never received it either. With these ideas, you can see how unpredictable their nature is, but what you can guarantee, is their future; it will be forever shrouded in darkness.

Houndour Rank-100 Shadow points

This Rank is a representation that you have both experienced, and witnessed, the transition of the troubled youth into adulthood. You are beginning to mature, and experience new emotions, that both frighten you and confuse you. What? We meant no offense by calling you confused, you really do need to work on those emotions! But still, when you see a problem or an opportunity in front of you, you cannot help but contemplate taking advantage of it, regardlesso of the consequences it will have. It's not your fault; it's in your nature, and only time and life experiences can solve that.

Nuzleaf Rank-200 Shadow points

This Rank is a representation that you have unfortunately experienced the first of many of life's pains. As you have honed your skills as a pokemon trainer and are ready to move on to another stage in life, you are shocked to find that your childhood is dying. Yes, as the timeless phrase goes 'All Good Things Must Come To An End'....Or do they? Are you looking for the path to find an answer to all of your life's issues? Maybe you are, but the journey will be a long, and fruitful one, and you must always remember why you set off on it, to ensure it's success.

Absol Rank-300 Shadow points

This Rank is a representation that you have made grave risks in your journey of righting your wrongs, yet you still insist that it is the only answer. As you try to fix your issues in the life of a Pokemon Trainer, many around you cannot understand why you wish to change the world around you, and are hesitant to allow you to continue. You may wish to force your ideals upon them, but deep down, you know that is not the answer. If you continue trying to do this, you will only become a weak, hated politician. Instead, you must seek those who are willing for change, and prove that your emotions no longer hinder you on the battlefield.

Honchkrow Rank-400 Shadow points

This Rank is a representation that you have begun to mentally evolve in your journey for Power and Redemption, and have finally begun to understand what you truly want. You have finally realised that pain is only temporary, but it is also a neverending cycle in life, and have learnt how to prepare for it later in life. You also remember what motivated you personally on your journey; was it the loss of someone dear to you? A rejection of someone who you thought understood you? Nevertheless, you are getting to grips with this change in life, and understand how you can move

Zoroark Rank-Reach Honchkrow Rank, defeat the Dark Sector Co-Manager and Leader in a Wifi Battle.

This Rank is a representation that you have finally achieved everything you have searched for, in your pursuit for infamous glory and redemption. As you take the form of pretension and question what it is really like to be your pokemon friends, and human friends as well, you can now truly understand the pain you have inflicted upon them in the past, whether directly or unintentionally, and you look to ensuring it never happens again in the future. But you do not want to stop there; you look to ensuring others can benefit from your skills. However, you remember, that you are not the 'Hero' type, and though you wish to be the person everyone looks to for help, you instead seek the means of passing on help to everyone around you, and do not allow those around you to know of your actions; so they can not thank you, and to keep your modesty. Finally, you have become one, with the Darkness.

Tyranitar Rank- Co-Managers

Whilst you may have become on with the Darkness, and have discovered the balance of anti-herorism and villainy, you do not wish to end your journey there. Now, you have found how to expand your own power; whether it'd be physically, resourcefully, economically or socially, you have found the perfect ways to become the most powerful around you. Don't worry, we won't ask what you needed to do to accomplish your position; Heroes never question their good deeds. Still, your lust for power cannot be fulfilled, even if you just wish for a simple life now, but you know your limits, and your committments to those around you.

Darkrai Rank- Leader

You are the embodient of the Darkness, and only you have the power to bend every single negative emotion to your will, in essence the power of the Life Entity itself. You were created by the Lord Arceus to serve humanity and the Pokemon World, and to ensure that sinners receive their punishments before they are casted into the Spirit World. At times, you enjoy your job in watching criminals suffer, however you cannot help but question your actions at times. Is there more to your life than just ensuring others feel misery, or are you just a deliver of pain? Are you just an Angel of Death, a watchful protector of humanity who is prepared to go against every moral code, to just defend your one?

Regardless, you are The Master Guardian of The Darkness, and only you can uphold the laws and power of the Life Entity itself.

It is advised that you read through each ranking and the descriptions, however you do not have to read it all if you do not want to. After you fill out your application form, the Guildmaster/Sector Leader will register you, and pass on your own userbar. As you rank up, you will be given the next userbar as well, to replace your old one.

Mottos:
"Let Your Light Conceal Our Darkness"

"May Our Hearts Forever Fall Into The Shadows Of The Darkness"

"We Shall Hold Concern Over Our Actions When We Die, And When We Have Become Engulfed, By The Darkness"

List of Division Members:

I-Am-The-Peel-Leader
Darkrai's Void-Co-Manager

That's all from us, and I hope you enjoy your time with the Dark Division, and thanks for reading through all of this. You're probably wondering why we don't have any artwork on this Guild just yet; I've been making a few requests here and there around the forums, but I haven't made enough yet. Soon though, there'll be plenty of banners and rule buttons on each sector, so thanks for bearing with me for that ^_^
Credit goes to EeveeLover for the opening banner on the first post, and credit also goes to Savanny for all of the userbars.

*Do not post after this as this Guild is still in the progress of creation, as the other sectors and small tradeshop has yet to be posted*

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Psychic Sector

Hi everyone, I'm [Ace] Zero, and I am the Head Guardian of the Psychic Division. Our Co-Manager is CarrotCake0216, and we'll more than likely appoint a second user as a Co-Manager in the future.

Our Sector Mascots are Cresselia and Caitlin, and the story below introduces the reasons behind why this Sector was created. It is a fairly long story, and you can read it whenever you like, but I advise you to read it if you want to specifically join this Guild sector.
Welcome to the Psychic Division of the Guild, where those that fully understand the emotions of living beings around them, and wish to improve their abilities for the greater good. The First Guardian of Light was Caitlin, who years ago, was discovered by the roaming Lunar Pokemon Cresselia, in a catatonic state in the woods.

Cresselia travelled across the region of Johto, after sensing a troubled emotion she had not yet learned to comprehend. She gazed down at the seemingly lone woman, both in peace and pain, and flew down to assist her. Before she could, a family surrounded the woman, believing Cresselia was another threatening Pokemon that was sent to cause further pain. Creselia listened to the family as they explained who the woman was, and why she was asleep in the woods, and how she could never wake up.

Cresselia approached the woman, and after performing her signature move Lunar Dance, and giving the woman one of her wings, the woman finally awakened. However, she looked restlessly around the forest, at the many faces of her family members that she could not recognise, and began to fall into further misery. She had no memory of who she was, or even where she was, and it became apparent that she was going to need strong care.

Fortunately, the family were extremely wealthy, but each generation inherited an incurable disease. The eldest member of the family, excluding the awakened woman, sent the family butler Darach, to show her around the world, and try to help her remember who she was.

After many months of battling talented trainers in the Battle Castle, the Lord Arceus took on pity on her, and felt obliged to absolve her torment, but remembered the terms of an agreement he had with another human long ago. But, he placed a curse on her that was surprisingly, one of Arceus’s compassionate curses; the young woman would never realise who she truly was, and would never become perfectly in touch with the human world ever again. However, this was a test, to see whether she remained a kind-hearted woman, and she did indeed.

Arceus gifted her with psychic abilities, and had Cresselia follow her wherever she went. She journeyed to the Unova Region, and finally remembered her name; Caitlin. However, she could not remember her past life centuries ago, and even with the face of her lover in front of her at the Pokemon League, she could not recover from the amnesia; but this, was a blessing, a life of ignorant bliss.

After many months, Caitlin has grown more impatient than ever in trying to discover her true identity, and understand whether she was truly cursed as her family once believed. Now, she calls upon you to help uplift the curse, and prove to the Lord Arceus that we are more than just trainers that are trying to fight a curse; we are the Guardians of the Light.

Rankings
As you become a Guardian of Light, you must work through the ranks to fully reach out to the Lord Arceus. To accomplish this, you must show perfect synergy and a strong bond between several Psychic typed pokemon, and prove that you can truly connect with pokemon, emotionally and mentally.

Rankings

oie_oie_overlay1_zpsb52b8ab1.gif

Elgyem Rank- Starting rank until moved up by a tester or by points
The Basic Starter Rank, for member's who have yet to prove themselves as Disciplined Psychic Trainers on the road to Righteousness

oie_oie_overlay2_zpsfcc4e3c5.gif

Kirlia Rank-100 Lunar points
You’ve made it the Advanced Starter Rank; you have shown some Psychic Talent and bond with your Team which is a critical requirement within the sector.

oie_oie_overlay3_zps50c5c296.gif

Xatu Rank-200 Lunar points

You have shown great potential based on heroic/good deed's for those in need and have increased your Psychic Power's significantly.

oie_oie_overlay6_zps318d09d2.gif

Lunatone Rank-300 Lunar points
Congrats you have reached the halfway point, you made a tough climb but the real challenge is still up ahead, press on with your bravery and power to conquer it!

oie_oie_overlay4_zpse4fc5bb3.gif

Starmie Rank-400 Lunar points
Members in this rank are a perfect example representing the meaning of this sector with their power and heroics.

oie_oie_overlay5_zps3836b168.gif

Alakazam Rank-Reach Starmie Rank, defeat the Dark Sector Co-Manager and Leader in a Wifi Battle.

These members have worked hard and have earned their place as a well known commodity.

oie_oie_overlay7_zpsf0edd289.gif

Co-Manager Rank
It's been a long trek, and they're close to reaching Title of Master Psychic, however they understand that the lust for power is a temptation that is not to be taken, and they instead use their powers in helping those around them learn to better adapt to the changing world.

oie_oie_overlay8_zps44360547.gif

Leader Rank
Members with the honor of this rank have worked incredibly hard to reach this point. They are well known vigilantes and Psychic Masters always helping other's in need without asking for anything in return, the best of the best.

How To Earn Shadow/Soul/Lunar Points:
Joining Officially will immediately grant you 25 points of your respective sector.
Successful win with a fellow guild member earns 20 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Successful win with a non guild member earns 35 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Successful win with a non guild member with a pm confirmation earns 40 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points.
Winning against the Guild Leader of your division earns 100 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Winning against Battle testers 80 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Winning against a war captain gets 80 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Winning a tournament 50 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Second place 30 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Third place 20 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Recruiting others to the Guild gains 20 extra Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Battling in the war and winning 100 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Win against another guild leader for a different clan 50 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
Save the guild from losing the war 150 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points

Mottos:
"The love you have towards your Pokémon... It is a power that can never bested by our psychic power."

"True Psychics aren't the kind who can move things around with their minds. It's all about controlling your own mind."

"Psychic ability is the power to influence people. You close your eyes and clear your mind of excessive thoughts...then you look hard at your sleeping self. That is the true power of a Psychic."

Member's
[Ace] Zero-Leader
CarrotCake0216-Co-Manager
maaoow 6-6-2013

"*Do not post underneath this as the guild is still in the process of creation*"

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Ghost Sector:

What is up people, I’m Ghost of the Forums, and I’m the Head Guardian of the Ghost Division. Our Co-Manager is the one and only _______, and we'll be discussing who will soon become the second Co-Manager of this Sector.

Our Sector Mascots are Giratina and Shauntal, and the story below introduces the reasons behind why this Sector was created. It is a fairly long story, and you can read it whenever you like, but I advise you to read it if you want to specifically join this Guild sector.

Welcome to the Ghost Division of the Guild, where those that are attracted to the mysteries and unworldly puzzles of the Pokemon World come are welcome. The First Guardian of Spirits was the Unova Elite Four member Shauntal, who years ago, met the Veteran Trainer Agatha in a Pokemon Festival. The young Shauntal was an adoring fan of Agatha, and pleaded to her for a private lesson on battling. The Veteran, tired of the frenzy in the festival, quietly walked away with the child across Lavender Town.

The young Shauntal began explaining which types of pokemon she held the most preference, and began questioning on the mysteries of the pokemon, however Agatha politely told her to stop. She had spent many years with Professor Oak when they were young, and their relationship ended as Oak became more committed to his research, rather than his love. Before the conversation could astray any further, the two met Mr Fuji, who was standing with two suspicious men, dressed in Rocket Uniforms.

Mr Fuji revealed that he was once a high ranking researcher in Team Rocket, and was sent to infiltrate Silph Co. There, he created the Silph Scope, a device that could detect and reveal the identities of ghosts. However, the local authorities began to grow suspicious of Mr Fuji, and he gave up on his mission and fled to the old Pokemon Tower, where he pretended to be saved by a young aspiring trainer. Now, thanks to insistence from the Rocket Grunts, and with the special powers of their mind controlling Ghost pokemon, Mr Fuji unknowingly returned to his life of crime, and had enhanced the Silph Scope; it could now control any Ghost pokemon.

Mr Fuji began by controlling Agatha’s ghost pokemon, forcing her Gengar and Haunter to wreak havoc on the festival, sending Shauntal into a breakdown. The Lord Arceus heard Shauntal’s cries, and sent the Renegade Pokemon Giratina to calm the situation. As it approached, Shauntal used her knowledge of Ghost pokemon to her assistance, and tricked the Rocket Grunts into forcing the controlled Gengar and Haunter to use Destiny Bond on Mr Fuji. Rather than knock Fuji into unconscious, he unexpectedly fell to the ground with a thud, and died. The Rocket Grunts panicked, and broke the Silph Scope, freeing the Ghost pokemon, and Giratina finally appeared.

He opened a portal to the Distortion World, and sent the Rocket Grunts and Mr Fuji there, for their spirits to finally rest. The Lord Arceus was troubled by the situation, and placed a unique curse onto Shauntal; she would continue the rest of her life, trying to solve many mysteries of the Pokemon World, and never succeed. Giratina departed, and Shauntal’s family shunned her away from Lavender Town, calling her a murderer. Agatha took pity on her, and suggested that she should head to the Unova region, so that she can better learn to control her skills as a pokemon trainer, so that no one else could feel too much pain.

After many months of training and research, Shauntal has finally understood the true extent of her former actions, and wishes to make amends for it. Now, she calls upon you to help uplift the curse, and prove to the Lord Arceus that we are more than just trainers that are trying to fight a curse; we are the Guardians of Spirits.

Rankings:

As you become a Guardian of Spirits, you must work through the ranks to fully reach out to the Lord Arceus. To accomplish this, you must show perfect synergy and a strong bond between several Ghost typed Pokemon, and prove that you have a good understanding of the Pokemon’s abilities.

Shuppet Rank- Starting rank until moved up by a tester or by points

Golett Rank-100 Soul points

Lampent Rank-200 Soul points

Sabeleye Rank-300 Soul points

Froslass Rank-400 Soul points

Gengar Rank-Reach Honchkrow Rank, defeat the Dark Sector Co-Manager and Leader in a Wifi Battle.

Dusknoir Rank- Co-Managers

Giratina Rank- Leader

It is advised that you read through each ranking and the descriptions, however you do not have to read it all if you do not want to. After you fill out your application form, the Guildmaster/Sector Leader will register you, and pass on your own userbar. As you rank up, you will be given the next userbar as well, to replace your old one.

Mottos:
"Their is a simplicity in how to end any warfare; predict your opponent's attacks. Attacking is the only secret; Dare, and all around you shall yield."

"Whenever you are torn on your decisions, reflect on your past, and eventually, your future will be foreshadowed."

"Judge not by our appearance or history, but by our actions for our Worlds."

Ghost Of The Forums-Leader

Last edited:

Potatis

RNG:er/ Breeder
RNG and EV-training Section

RNG Section

Hello, I am Potatis, and I am in charge of the rng-section of the guild. I and Mrmuffin123 are to be in charge of the trading thread. Some information about me:

I haven’t had any specific experience of guilds before, so this is my first time i’ve joined one, but I do have done pretty much of rnging in my days, starting with 4th generation. It is going to be alot of responsibility starting as a leader for a section/ thread, but I feel I am ready for the task! I will surely put up some great pokemon for trade, and might take some requests. But that all depends on what people offers me. As shinies aren't something I am concentrating on catching myself, these are the most of interest for me.

That is all for now, hear from me later.

EV-Training Section

Hi, I'm Mrmuffin123, I, along with potatis, am one of the ev trainers here. I can ev train your pokemon (obviously), however, I don't really know what you can give me in return for ev training your pokemon. It just depends on my situation. If you have an egg move pokemon or dwf I need, then ill take it. Here are my ratios:

1 ev trained pokemon-dwf or egg move or flawless pokemon.
2 ev trained pokemon- 2 dwf/1 flawless dfw/ 2 egg move pokemon/1 flawless egg move/2 flawless/2 shiny flawless.
3 ev trained- 3dwf/2 flawless dwf/3 egg move/2 flawless egg move/ 3 flawless/ 2 shiny flawless.

If all else fails, ill have to find a cloner to clone the pokemon, so I can keep a copy, the cloner can and you can. It depends what you want to do. I also have a special GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
Every month, ill ev train 3 pokemon (which will be rejects from my vgc teams) and ill put them up for a giveaway. Ill randomely pick 3 members and they will receive an ev trained pokemon. I will attach a number to each pokemon (for example, a hydreigon with number 45, haxorus with 62 and gyarados with 29). Each trainer will have 1 chance to pick any number from 1-100 and each trainer will receive the pokemon their number was closer to. This is just to add some fun to the club and so it keeps everyone on their toes. I hope you enjoy trading with me and that I can help you guys out!

-the one and only, Mrmuffin123!​

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Alright, we're finally up and running! Our Ghost sector leader is a bit inactive, and he hasn't appointed a co-manager yet, so that sector will be pretty inactive for new members, but aside from that, we're eager to please!

We'll also probably request a buck load of new artwork to dazzle the Guild up, so don't let that discourage you from signing up.

I hope you all enjoy your time in the Guild, to remember the rules, and to help each other out :)

Hadeel

Hello, sorry for being late. I was busy with my final exams. I'll take a moment first reading what is written here.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hello, sorry for being late. I was busy with my final exams. I'll take a moment first reading what is written here.

No prob, just be sure to fill in the registration form and I'll send you the respective userbar.

Hadeel

Hello again, I'm done with reading, here is my form

1. Name: Hadeel
2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 4041-4024-5309 that is my friend code on Black 2. Didn't get what is PO\PS
3. Join Date: 14th of April 2013
4. Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic: Zoroark
5. What division you’d like to be apart of: Dark

Unova League Forever!

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..

2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 4041-4024-5309 that is my friend code on Black 2. Didn't get what is PO\PS

Unova League Forever!
Welcome Hadeel, PO/PS is Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown, respectively, they are pokemon simulators.

Ghost Sector:

What is up people, I’m Ghost of the Forums, and I’m the Head Guardian of the Ghost Division. Our Co-Manager is the one and only _______, and we'll be discussing who will soon become the second Co-Manager of this Sector.

Our Sector Mascots are Giratina and Shauntal, and the story below introduces the reasons behind why this Sector was created. It is a fairly long story, and you can read it whenever you like, but I advise you to read it if you want to specifically join this Guild sector.

Spoiler:- The Story of Giratina and Shauntal:
Show Spoiler

Rankings:

As you become a Guardian of Spirits, you must work through the ranks to fully reach out to the Lord Arceus. To accomplish this, you must show perfect synergy and a strong bond between several Ghost typed Pokemon, and prove that you have a good understanding of the Pokemon’s abilities.

Spoiler:- Rankings :

Gengar Rank-Reach Honchkrow Rank, defeat the Dark Sector Co-Manager and Leader in a Wifi Battle.

Giratina Rank- Leader

Mottos:
"Their is a simplicity in how to end any warfare; predict your opponent's attacks. Attacking is the only secret; Dare, and all around you shall yield."

"Whenever you are torn on your decisions, reflect on your past, and eventually, your future will be foreshadowed."

Spoiler:- Division Members:
Show Spoiler​

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Ghost Sector:

Show Spoiler

Rankings:

Giratina Rank- Leader

Mottos:

Show Spoiler​

did peel give you your post back or am I missing something?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Ghost Sector:

Show Spoiler

Rankings:

Giratina Rank- Leader

Mottos:

Show Spoiler​

Right, since you haven't deleted this post for three days now, you've received a strike for spamming. Please delete this soon.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Hello. I'd like to get back into competitive battling, and this clan looks like a good place to start.

1. Name: SketchQueen
2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: WiFi mostly, but I am able to PS and I'm working on getting PO to work.
3. Join Date: 10 June 13?
4. Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic: Aah... probably either Weavile, Absol, Houndoom, Froslass, Beeheeyem, or Gothitelle.
5. What division you’d like to be apart of: Dark, please.
6. Referrals: Nope...

(Oh, and BTW, Unova League forever. Just sayin'.)

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Hello. I'd like to get back into competitive battling, and this clan looks like a good place to start.

2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: WiFi mostly, but I am able to PS and I'm working on getting PO to work.
4. Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic: Aah... probably either Weavile, Absol, Houndoom, Froslass, Beeheeyem, or Gothitelle.

Welcome SketchQueen!!

Someone join Psychic already...

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever

Unova League Forever!

Welcome to the Guild Hadeel, here's your userbar ^_^

Considering we're open for business, what better way to start it off then with a replay?

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/seasonaljunejubilee-32975690

Took a break from all the ruckus to enjoy a seasonal ladder match.

Once I update to Internet Explorer 9, I shall check that video out XD

Welcome to the Guild SketchQueen, our first ever new member of the clan :D I'll gladly give you your userbar:

Nice to see that the Dark Division is the most popular so far. Ace and Ghost of the Forums; feel free to request any artwork that you want.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Lol peel, you beat me to bumping this.

Ace and Ghost of the Forums; feel free to request any artwork that you want.

I've been getting into some artwork myself, to be honest. I'm starting out with recolors, but I'm thinking of branching out into userbars.

Usagi★

1. Name: Maaoow

2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi

3. Join Date: 6-16-13

4. Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic: Mew

5. What division you’d like to be apart of: Psychic

6. Referrals: ACE Zero

UNOVA LEAGUE FOREVER!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.