• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Guardians: Rebirth

What would you like the first in-clan tourney to be?

• Standard OU

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • UU

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • NU

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ubers

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Mono

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Yay, hai guys :)

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
I'm in GMT +0.

Yup I've got Shoddy, even though I don't like it and haven't set up any team :|

jd kids

I'm Back!!!!!
im still waiting for my opponent

xtrashine

xtrashine
Hi everyone i finally found the password to Xtrashine and i would like to tell you all that I wont be using mimo23, so please change all that info from mimo23 to Xtrashine :D

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Hell yeah, now we get to lay the beat down on anything that stands in our way. and first up is Dracaena, if we ever get their lineup.

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
Whoa, it took me 30 minutes in the casual clan section to realise it was moved >.< so, what's this tournament everyone's talking about?

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
I have a shoddy.

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
I'm going to make a team there ASAP.

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris
Yup. Already made one. It is not perfect, but whatever :|

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Im gonna test some weird sets there now. :p

TerraWolf

Banned
anyone wanna battle? still waiting for game to reply to my VM bout our battle rematch cuz team rocket showed up and screwed everything up

Juni44ever

Approved by C.Norris

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
If any1 want to shoddy battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.