• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Guardians: Rebirth

What would you like the first in-clan tourney to be?

• Standard OU

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • UU

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • NU

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ubers

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Mono

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Alright now that we got some members, were gonna start things off with a little in-clan tourney, winner will get to move a up a rank, and once I make up the points system, will get a hefty ammount. Make sure you vote on the kind of tourney you would like, and atm it looks like were gonna have a Standard tourney, but I'm gonna leave it up a little longer.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
hmmmm i might join just browsing some clans first

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Maybe pkm, but after this we won't have a tourney for a bit. We gonna do some other stuff, which will probably include a war.

Freze

Epic battler
Yeah well posting for posting to be active. Nothing much to say now. I want battles soon with the higher ranking people of the clan.

Last edited:

King of Ikana

Name: Why does EVERY clan insist on asking for something that's written atop my post?
FC: It's in my signature, naturally
Why do you want to join?: I heard what this is about. Seems like something I'd enjoy
How active are you?: Eh, active enough, I suppose. I don't post too much but...there's not a lot to post about!

: )

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Name: Why does EVERY clan insist on asking for something that's written atop my post?
FC: It's in my signature, naturally
Why do you want to join?: I heard what this is about. Seems like something I'd enjoy
How active are you?: Eh, active enough, I suppose. I don't post too much but...there's not a lot to post about!

: )
Accepted. Welcome to the fold.

King of Ikana

Because I am such an incredible fukktard my FC is different. I'm embarrassed to say but I lost my plat so i'm stuck using my diamond again until SS comes out here : ) can't wait btw

Status
Not open for further replies.