• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Guardians: Rebirth

What would you like the first in-clan tourney to be?

• Standard OU

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • UU

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • NU

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ubers

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Mono

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
Nice, we've gone competitive

Is Beluga on another ski trip?

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Haha, im not on a Ski trip, I be teh Sunshine state of Florida. sorry for any inconvenience, i'll try and be on as much as possible, but cant promise anything coz on a vaca.

jbc123

Marionette
meh lol bigb is always taking a break lol

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Nice banner jbc ;D

And this is clan is dead atm D: come back everyone

rammagoo

TL Leader
hey guys i am having to say that i am going to a race meet today and wont be back till the 12th, i havnt been on much as just as we were about to load the car into the truck, the last run for the day we blew a head gasket so we are running late now, i will see you guys on the 12th.

jbc123

Marionette
u go ramm and bel how come i never see u on the osl chat?

jahz

Banned
Hey guys im back ^^ Jeez i go for a week and you go competitive on my ***! Awesome :D hows the tournament been? Also i was the one who went skiing, not BigB.

Hey guys, watcha think of this?

TheGuardiansattempt5.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.