• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Guardians: Rebirth

What would you like the first in-clan tourney to be?

• Standard OU

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • UU

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • NU

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ubers

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Mono

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I like it Jahz *adds to rotation of banners*

And yeah, Im back for good, who missed me? lol
Im hoping I can get this war on the way but Drac is taking an $h!tload of time.

megaman12

Not Happy
I missed u BigB (hug).

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Welcome back Ram ^_^

And Jahz, the problem isnt them agreeing to war us, they already accepted, they just havent sent us their lineup.

Also, Make sure everyone gets their tourney matches done, I want this to move along.

Last edited:

jbc123

Marionette
Hey Bels back!!!! and jahz when can we get the banners they look awesome i think im required to battle someone?

Lamb_of_GOD

clan application

Name:Lamb_of_GOD
FC:2966 1140 7252
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because i think i have wat it takes to get to the top and the clan name is kinda cool
How active are you?: im on almost everyday

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Name:Lamb_of_GOD
FC:2966 1140 7252
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because i think i have wat it takes to get to the top and the clan name is kinda cool
How active are you?: im on almost everyday

Accepted, welcome ^_^ u'll start at Gust rank atm.

BlackBoard

Wifi ^^
Whatsup guys sorry for being unactive ~.~ but i was kinda bizzy and stuff, but i will be more active now :)

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Hai BB, good to see u active again. Sorry for the hold up on the war people, just have to wait a bit longer for Drac to be ready.

King of Ikana

Sorry about my inactivity guys. i was interstate for the easter break visiting friends up in queensland but I'm back now : )

unfortunately, i was enlisted to fight, not to talk about fighting and even if it's not our fault I think my time would be better served actually fighting in battles and wars as opposed to sitting around jabbering about it and not doing much...

Status
Not open for further replies.