• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job wrapping up the war Sky. We tore right through their clan with ease, jsut like we though. ;]

Who to war next though?....

We could always battle a clan from outside this forum, I know a few xat based clans that could give us a challenge.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
I personally think we should finish off all of the prominent casual clans (I believe there are 1 or 2 left). After that small warm up we could move on to the harder Xat Clans that Sky speaks of, then issue out challenges to all of the Competitive Clans.

To expand, I'm thinking Gevaar and Swordsplay. Come out with a 5-0 perfect war record then move on.

Last edited:

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
I think were about done with Casual, unless of course were challenged. Sky and me are working out plans too take on a really tough xat clan that may over power us, so get as tough as you all can.

Gamefreak

I think we should finish our conquest on casual first, then fight the big guys afterwards.

Also, great job in the war Lunar, and Sky! =D

I personally think we should finish off all of the prominent casual clans (I believe there are 1 or 2 left). After that small warm up we could move on to the harder Xat Clans that Sky speaks of, then issue out challenges to all of the Competitive Clans.

To expand, I'm thinking Gevaar and Swordsplay. Come out with a 5-0 perfect war record then move on.

I agree with this, and as for Swordsplay, beings I lead another clan, I ave been keeping an eye out on them. Gevaar may or may not be a target, but we should give Swordplay a little chin check before we expand.

Besides, a war with them should just about cover the 30 day casual stay for clans. then we could move to the competitive section right about the time we would be challenging the competitive clans.

So who here wants Swordsplay to be our next target?

If so we will despatch a War Notice ASAP, then the roleplay can begin (HELLO)

Air Commodore SkyNet

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
The War team this time around, will once again be unpredictable. It will mostly feature players that havent yet been in a war for this clan.

clysdale

Hey i know i prob have no chance in making it into the war lineup, but you can put me down for a sub.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I would like to be in this clan, yes?

I didn't see a form on the first page, maybe I'm blind, idk. So yeah....

Congrats on going competitive. Would you mind if I joined the clan? As Haunt said, there isn't an application form... See you around!
Alec

(Formalities ftw)

Status
Not open for further replies.