1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Guild of the Wall

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by WhyBuffet, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

I thought I was the only person to notice that at first. LMAO!!!

2. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

My bad, I meant to say January 7th

3. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Suuuuure :p

Anybut, the tournament ended without anyone completing their rounds so this one was a bust. Kinda sad but quite a few of the sign ups didn't participate, so.....yeah on to the next one!

4. DJSummers

I have not forgotten about the Challenges. I'll keep them coming even if its late.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Challenge Pokémon: Stufful
    Challenge Rules:
    1. Land a supereffective hit.
    2. Use Breakneck Blitz Z-Move.
    3. - - -​

Yeah, its sad when you get enough participants during signups, but then no one actually does any battling, except 3 people and everyone just happened to have battled one another already.

5. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

Hello everyone, it's Dialga again!

I've received word that Smogon's giveaways will start again this Saturday. The Pokémon you need to deposit is Bounsweet this time. The first Pokémon given away this year is still unknown.

In other news, I've finally finished the Alola Pokédex in Moon! :D

6. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, just a heads-up that both the Poké-Poll and the Pocket Monster Exam will be restarting on January 11 and January 14, respectively.
    I know all your lives have been without meaning while these features have been on hiatus, so once more your lives have purpose.

Also, much like Professor Kukui wished to establish a Pokémon League in the Alola Region, I too wish to establish a gauntlet that guild members may attempt to challenge: The Council of the Wall!
    Details are sparse at the moment, but essentially the trial will consist of defeating all four guild admins in succession (not necessarily all in one day, as there are timezones issues and such, but definitely defeating all four admins with the same team) in order to be crowned the GotW Champion! (classier title to follow)

In addition, I'm thinking of starting up another shiny hunt hatching Alola shinies. Thoughts?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  7. Yellow De Viridian Grove

Yellow De Viridian Grove Well-Known Member

The CotW seems interesting.

8. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

I bet Summers is the first on the council

9. DJSummers

I'm pretty sure this idea mostly came from me, who else always talks about a council anyways.

But anyways, I'm going to have all past spotlight challenges posted in a PowerPoint in which I'll post the link to on my Admin Page, as well as it already being on the Spreadsheet's Front Post. \
    Just need to decide if I should keep the battle videos or not since all the points are already updated, and I could just post names of who completed what challenge anyways.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  10. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Don't take credit for Why's idea

11. DJSummers

Why knows well that idea came from me. He might've thought about putting it together and the details, but I'm sure my words inspired him to create such a think.

12. dragontamer44722

We all discussed it so no fighting you toddlers :p

And yes to a shiny hunt please!

13. DJSummers

The next Spotlight Challenge is up on my OP Post, as well as the Powerpoint.

14. Yellow De Viridian Grove

How did I let this happen? Lynx has done more Spoltights than me :/

15. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Because you're a scrub :p

16. dragontamer44722

Ok people so I have another tournament in mind that I'd like to give a try. It will be Gladion themed. My thought is that you MUST use either a Type Null or Silvally, and you can only use pokemon that are primarily black and/or white in color. Thoughts guys?

17. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

I'll participate if it isn't doubles again :p

18. Yellow De Viridian Grove

More like most of the exploitable ones were done in ROF lol

19. Lexya428

Lexya428 Pokèmon Master

Yay! Sorry about being ever so absent within the clan. I appear more on the chat then the actual thread. Life is quite busy and I am hoping to do a bit more better in involvement within the next few weeks. Like I said though, my life has gotten quite hectic.

20. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Or Summers actually made challenges I would actually do then he stopped lol

Stop working so much. Don't your bosses know "Pokemon is Life"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.