• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Guild of the Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

mhgqvpV.png

Which of these new Sun/Moon characters was your favourite?
Lillie, Gladion, Lusamine, or Mohn?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Going with Lillie, because at least she tried to put Nebby in the bag.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Anyone who chooses Lillie should have GP subtracted.

Gladion I guess but none of them were likeable imo.

BlackDeath

Guild Application

Username: BlackDeath
3DS Friend Code: 2294-5169-7073
IGN: Eric
PS Name: BlackDeath7452
Favourite Pokemon: Ralts
Favorite Pokemon Game: Gold
About You: I love breeding pokemon and wish more people spent the time to raise pokemon rather than hacking.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Guild Application

Username: BlackDeath
3DS Friend Code: 2294-5169-7073
IGN: Eric
PS Name: BlackDeath7452
Favourite Pokemon: Ralts
Favorite Pokemon Game: Gold
About You: I love breeding pokemon and wish more people spent the time to raise pokemon rather than hacking.

Accepted. Welcome to the guild :)
I will add you to the guild member list later.
Also, I vote for Gladion in the poll, obviously. Though I have this to say about Lusamine:
ZJzH2ES.jpg

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
I vote Lusamine for the poll. I liked how (even though it was obvious the Aether Foundation had a dark side) there was a plot twist. I found the whole fusion with Nihilego weirdly cool.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
I vote Lusamine for the poll. I liked how (even though it was obvious the Aether Foundation had a dark side) there was a plot twist. I found the whole fusion with Nihilego weirdly cool.

I get why we couldn't fight her directly, but having just another Pokemon battle (even if the sprites were altered) with a giant jellyfish human hybrid was probably the only disappointing thing about the climax. Oh, yeah, spoilers. I guess I should find out how to do the tags. :p

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I get why we couldn't fight her directly, but having just another Pokemon battle (even if the sprites were altered) with a giant jellyfish human hybrid was probably the only disappointing thing about the climax. Oh, yeah, spoilers. I guess I should find out how to do the tags. :p

[/Spooler] Except spell spoiler right lol

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Use them wisely :v

I should really get to beating Sun still on the third island for about, I don't know, three weeks lol

Yes you must make with the beating of Sun, chop chop :p

Anyways, our next tournament will likely start late January/early February, and it will be on PS again so people don't have to worry about breeding stuff. I can only hope we get Bank soon so we can do wifi tournaments. Woot woot!

Ascended Dialga

Get your Bounsweets ready; today's Smogon giveaway is Toxapex!

Item: Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator (its HA)
Moves: Scald/Toxic Spikes/Haze/Recover
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP/172 Def/84 SpDef
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31

It's also capable of relearning the egg moves Stockpile, Swallow, and Spit Up.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Get your Bounsweets ready; today's Smogon giveaway is Toxapex!

Item: Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator (its HA)
Moves: Scald/Toxic Spikes/Haze/Recover
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP/172 Def/84 SpDef
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31

It's also capable of relearning the egg moves Stockpile, Swallow, and Spit Up.

Put these in a spoiler and remind people that these are genned pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.