1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Guild of the Wall

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by WhyBuffet, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Welcome to the guild. Feel free to join our Discord chat. Link is in the Original Post

2. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

Today's Smogon giveaway is...Alolan Ninetales! Please note that this Pokémon is cloned.

Alolan Ninetales@Light Clay

Ability: Snow Warning
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 31/00/31/30 (HT)/31/30 (HT)
    EVs: 252 SpAttack/ 4 SpDefense/ 252 Speed
    Moves: Aurora Veil, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Hidden Power-Fire
    Can relearn the egg moves Encore and Hypnosis

"HT" indicates that this stat is Hyper Trained to be equivalent to 31.

EDIT: Lynx, where's Empoleon? :p

3. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

It's been retired

4. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

Ok people we have a tournament up and we need people. Step up and shake off that dust, we need participants!!!

5. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

[​IMG]

Click here to enter the Council of the Wall...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  6. Yellow De Viridian Grove

Yellow De Viridian Grove Well-Known Member

Did the main discord chat change? I don't see it in my list after I joined the CotW and I don't see it as sub chat or anything o.0 The other invites have expired as well (which is annoying that they do that).

7. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

Yeah, the main Discord chat was discontinued. Seeing as how the Council of the Wall chat is an off shoot of the Guild of the Wall, joined with the facts that the main chat fell into disuse and managing several servers at once is too taxing, the main chat is now the Council of the Wall chat.

8. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

I officially leave the clan

Goodbye

9. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

Sad to see you go. You're always welcome back.

10. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

I wasn't thinking properley last night and I realised I"d still like to be a part of this guild sooo;

Guild Application

Username: Lord Fighting
    3DS Friend Code: 3497-1041-4758
    IGN: ALEX
    PS Name (if any): Lord Fighting
    Favourite Pokémon: Slowbro
    Favourite Pokémon Game: Heartgold
    About You: I like collecting and battling all sorts of different pokemon

11. Alatar VGC

Alatar VGC House Greyjoy

I'm back. Let's fill this out

Username: Alatar VGC
    3DS Friend Code: 1006-3580-2902 is my FC
    IGN: Will-VGC
    PS Name (if any):
    Favourite Pokémon: Leafeon
    Favourite Pokémon Game: Black
    About You: I love VGC battles and doubles and multi and royale. Summers is my favourite target in Co op battles

12. dragontamer44722

Welcome back and, uh, welcome back xD

So for anyone who hasn't signed up already the Valentines tournament has started so go sign up if you are interested in it.

13. Alatar VGC

Alatar VGC House Greyjoy

How do I rank up again? :3

14. Ascended Dialga

Get your Bounsweets ready, people. Smogon's giveaway Pokémon for today is...Tapu Koko! Again, please note that Smogon's giveaway Pokémon are cloned.

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
    Ability: Electric Surge
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 4 Defense/252 SpAttack/252 Speed
    IVs: HT/00/HT/31/31/31 (HT indicates a Hyper Trained stat)

Moves:
    - Thunderbolt
    - Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power - Ice
    - Dazzling Gleam

Here's how to participate in the giveaway:

Wait ...is Tapu Koko really best off used as a special attacker??? Its base Attack is 20 points higher than its SpAttack...

15. dragontamer44722

Yes because its physical movepool is crap. xD Plus Electric Terrain ups its electric attacks anyway so that helps it a lot.

Ok people we need a new tournament to bring life back to this place, so I'm gonna take suggestions! Post them here!

16. LynxForte

LynxForte The Phoenix

It doesn't have the physical movepool to be a better physical attacker. Wild Charge, Brave Bird, U-Turn, [Filler move] (probably Roost) is what it runs on the physical set. If it got Play Rough, then maybe it would be a better physical attacker, but with that set, it's just a double-edged sword. Thunderbolt and Volt Switch gets a boost in Electric Terrain so they're already doing a lot of damage, why run Wild Charge when a lot of mon are already 2HKO by Thunderbolt? It also need the Hidden Power otherwise it gets forced out by Ground types.

17. Alatar VGC

Alatar VGC House Greyjoy

Some form of doubles mixed event.

Or 2 ou. 2 uu. 2 nu

18. Ascended Dialga

Heh, I guess that is true Lynx. In all honesty, I think it's a shame when Pokémon are given movepools that don't go so well with their stats. You know what I mean?

Speaking of which, I just managed to get one! :D

19. dragontamer44722

People people! I'm still taking suggestions for the next tournament. Also we gotta remember to post here every now and then, even though the discord channel is hoppin. Post suggestions here or on Discord.

20. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

Sorry for being SO inactive. ... Do I have to re-apply?

I've actually stopped playing SM upon beating the Elite Four a long time ago because I needed the Bank to be usable again (Synchronizers, for one). But when the Bank did become usable, I realized that I was GROSSLY underprepared for it (didn't have Synchronizers in XY/ORAS, for example). Now I'm trying to be ready again.

In that regard... does anyone know the quickest/easiest way to rack up 200 Bottlecaps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.