1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Guild of the Wall

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by WhyBuffet, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

Start signing up for those Global Missions, if and when they become available. If the goal is met and you have a PGL account, you get 4000FC. From there, there is a method to obtain a Bottle Cap for 200FC at a time.

2. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

Hmm... looks like I'll have to dump some time into the Festival Plaza thing. I need some kind of shop set up, right?

3. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

It'll explain what to do once you start it up.

Ok people the newest tournament is up! Go and take a peek if you are interested :D

4. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

I'm still really bummed about the loss of Triples and Rotation battles. The loss of Rotation stings (as I found that to be quite fun), but the loss of Triples REALLY FREAKIN SUCKS for me. Drat.

5. dragontamer44722

I admit that they were nice to do every once and a while, but ultimately I guess they decided no one liked them enough to keep em. Such is the fickleness of us and GF xD

6. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

Well, there goes my favorite all-in that I aimed to upgrade with Psychic Terrain. Or the battlecry ability that triggers Psychic Terrain. Although, given how NO ONE likes this team except for me, I guess it may have been for the better.

7. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

Lol. I am so confused. What was the team so I can know if I wouldn't have liked it. Also, been quiet here since the Discord Server.

8. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

Heh. You've already expressed how much you hated this team. And you only faced the beta build that didn't have answers for its 5 hard-counters. Now it has an answer for 4 of the hard counters, and the only way to beat this team is to know that it's coming ahead of time and using the hard counters all at once. ... You'd probably hate it a lot more now.

And... keep it to yourself. In case the Triples format returns in the inevitable next Generation VII game (the one with the move tutors), I don't want anyone to know of this team before I hit 'em with it.

9. dragontamer44722

Ok so I know most of you are already taking part, for anyone interested the Colors of the Rainbow tournament has started, but its not too late to sign up if you haven't yet!

10. Alatar VGC

Alatar VGC House Greyjoy

I need to breed and get involved in tournaments I guess.

What is everyone up to ATM? I'm lazy

11. dragontamer44722

Finishing up my flying team at long last xD Just gotta ev train the last new member of my team before I can use it (and not lose to everybody xD)

12. WhyBuffet

Just popping in to gauge the level of activity around the guild.
    Who here still checks in every now and again? Let me know by posting a response in the guild.
    Also, who wants to start seeing some more events happening in the guild? I'm talking the quizzes and such, but I'm also talking random giveaways every now and again.
    What say you all?

13. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

We need your weekly quizzes. I need something to occupy me again.

14. Yellow De Viridian Grove

Yellow De Viridian Grove Well-Known Member

I have this thread subscribed, so I check it when it pops up.

15. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

I'm still around and still trying to regain interest for the games... and failing since there's nothing to do with them. I mean, I still haven't transferred anything from Generation VI to VII because I found no reason to.

16. DJSummers

That's why you have to find a reason to keep playing. I usually find something new to breed, Battle Tree, or join in on all the tours that go on in he tournament section.

17. dragontamer44722

I always pop on the site at least once a day so I'm game for more activity here.

18. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

Heh... I haven't even BEEN to the Battle Tree yet. Still "stuck" at the part where the game tells me to meet the Salon Maiden. And while I do have a few Pokemon that I want to make, I never get to doing it because... what's the point if I probably won't use them anywhere?

Maybe I should join a league for the first time since... ... ?

19. DJSummers

That's because you don't do wifi battles. I usually make my competitive mons for Wifi Battles, and then they're just usable in the Battle Tree as they are. My only exception are Doubles Pokemon, since I don't really do doubles, but I do however get to use those sets in Battle Royal's, so it does all work out in the end.

20. WhyBuffet

[​IMG]

Hey everybody, just thought I'd do one of these to inject at least a little bit of life into the guild.
    PM me your answers to this one. Everyone who participates and get all 5 answers correct will receive a prize.
    What is the prize? You'll have to win to find out!
    I'll give everyone a week, how 'bout.
    Also, just out of curiosity, what is everyone's reason for not posting in the guild? Please don't get me wrong, I am not asking this question in an accusatory way (after all, I haven't been posting either). I simply just wish to know why people have not been.
    I'll start: I haven't been posting simply because I've been busy doing other stuff. I still play Pokémon from time to time, but most of the time I'm working or reading or making YouTube videos or whatever. So, that's my reason, what is everyone else's? Just so I can get a handle on the inactivity.

Anyway, enjoy your quiz :)

1. What is the name of the (anime only) attack that Ash's Froakie uses?
    2. Who is the villainous team admin that befriended Rotom?
    3. What is the second effect of the Ability No Guard?
    4. What is the most populous city in the Unova region?
    5. What was the most expensive item in the PokéMileage Club?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.