1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Guild of the Wall

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by WhyBuffet, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

I just haven't been posting on Serebii a lot lately since I'm always on Discord. I come by to check on things often though. Plus I participate in the small tours held and I have to post there as well as League Battles. I did however start breeding random mons again and was going to post them here, but couldn't really figure out how I would go about doing so.

2. dragontamer44722

dragontamer44722 Pokegyms Owner

I'm on here almost everyday at the least, but I don't post because of Discord honestly xD Most of us are there, and its easier to converse there.

3. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

I'm not posting here because nothing is going on here, pretty much.

4. WhyBuffet

WhyBuffet Pokémon Breeder

This was sent to me by another guild. Who is interested?

[​IMG]

The second portion of the Guardian Circuit is just about to begin! This section is very similar to a massive guild war!

What i need from each of you!

A team of players (Max 5) who you are willing to participate in the tournament, (if you dont have 5 there will be accommodations made once the main thread goes up) I will need this list numbered from 1-5 and it will serve as your rotation for the tournament.

Tournament rules:
    OU, Bo3
    3 players from each team will play each week.
    Each round will last a week
    All battlers will be rotated through your line up

The tournament will be lasting through the summer.

I need a response by July 8th at 10pm pacific, thread will go up on July 9th.

-EK

5. DX 2401PT

DX 2401PT Monitor

Huh. Sounds like a serious battle. ... Ehn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.