• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Guild of the Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Guild Application

Username: BonesDaex
3DS Friend Code: 0061-5040-5804
IGN: Konan
PS Name (if any): Konan
Favourite Pokémon: Lugia
Favourite Pokémon Game: Silver
About You: i like one piece very much

Welcome to the guild. Feel free to join our Discord chat. Link is in the Original Post

Ascended Dialga

Today's Smogon giveaway is...Alolan Ninetales! Please note that this Pokémon is cloned.

Alolan Ninetales@Light Clay

Ability: Snow Warning
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/00/31/30 (HT)/31/30 (HT)
EVs: 252 SpAttack/ 4 SpDefense/ 252 Speed
Moves: Aurora Veil, Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Hidden Power-Fire
Can relearn the egg moves Encore and Hypnosis

"HT" indicates that this stat is Hyper Trained to be equivalent to 31.

EDIT: Lynx, where's Empoleon? :p

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok people we have a tournament up and we need people. Step up and shake off that dust, we need participants!!!

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Did the main discord chat change? I don't see it in my list after I joined the CotW and I don't see it as sub chat or anything o.0 The other invites have expired as well (which is annoying that they do that).

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Did the main discord chat change? I don't see it in my list after I joined the CotW and I don't see it as sub chat or anything o.0 The other invites have expired as well (which is annoying that they do that).

Yeah, the main Discord chat was discontinued. Seeing as how the Council of the Wall chat is an off shoot of the Guild of the Wall, joined with the facts that the main chat fell into disuse and managing several servers at once is too taxing, the main chat is now the Council of the Wall chat.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I officially leave the clan

Goodbye

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Sad to see you go. You're always welcome back.

I wasn't thinking properley last night and I realised I"d still like to be a part of this guild sooo;

Guild Application

Username: Lord Fighting
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1041-4758
IGN: ALEX
PS Name (if any): Lord Fighting
Favourite Pokémon: Slowbro
Favourite Pokémon Game: Heartgold
About You: I like collecting and battling all sorts of different pokemon

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
I'm back. Let's fill this out

Username: Alatar VGC
3DS Friend Code: 1006-3580-2902 is my FC
IGN: Will-VGC
PS Name (if any):
Favourite Pokémon: Leafeon
Favourite Pokémon Game: Black
About You: I love VGC battles and doubles and multi and royale. Summers is my favourite target in Co op battles

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Welcome back and, uh, welcome back xD

So for anyone who hasn't signed up already the Valentines tournament has started so go sign up if you are interested in it.

Ascended Dialga

Get your Bounsweets ready, people. Smogon's giveaway Pokémon for today is...Tapu Koko! Again, please note that Smogon's giveaway Pokémon are cloned.

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Defense/252 SpAttack/252 Speed
IVs: HT/00/HT/31/31/31 (HT indicates a Hyper Trained stat)

Moves:
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power - Ice
- Dazzling Gleam

Here's how to participate in the giveaway:
- Each wave begins at the following times (all times are GMT-5): 10 am (right now), 1 pm, 6 pm, and 9 pm.
- Catch a Bounsweet if you don't have a spare already. Bounsweet can be found in the Northwest section of Lush Jungle in both Sun and Moon.
- Nickname the Bounsweet: SmogonU
- Log on to the GTS, deposit your Bounsweet, and set the Pokemon you want in return as Tapu Koko. If Tapu Koko is not in your Pokedex, you can type in its name manually from the bottom.
- Set the level range as "91 or higher".
- Select "Deposit Pokemon".
- Limit 1 per person.

Wait ...is Tapu Koko really best off used as a special attacker??? Its base Attack is 20 points higher than its SpAttack...

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Get your Bounsweets ready, people. Smogon's giveaway Pokémon for today is...Tapu Koko! Again, please note that Smogon's giveaway Pokémon are cloned.

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Defense/252 SpAttack/252 Speed
IVs: HT/00/HT/31/31/31 (HT indicates a Hyper Trained stat)

Moves:
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power - Ice
- Dazzling Gleam

Here's how to participate in the giveaway:

Wait ...is Tapu Koko really best off used as a special attacker??? Its base Attack is 20 points higher than its SpAttack...

Yes because its physical movepool is crap. xD Plus Electric Terrain ups its electric attacks anyway so that helps it a lot.

Ok people we need a new tournament to bring life back to this place, so I'm gonna take suggestions! Post them here!

LynxForte

The Phoenix

It doesn't have the physical movepool to be a better physical attacker. Wild Charge, Brave Bird, U-Turn, [Filler move] (probably Roost) is what it runs on the physical set. If it got Play Rough, then maybe it would be a better physical attacker, but with that set, it's just a double-edged sword. Thunderbolt and Volt Switch gets a boost in Electric Terrain so they're already doing a lot of damage, why run Wild Charge when a lot of mon are already 2HKO by Thunderbolt? It also need the Hidden Power otherwise it gets forced out by Ground types.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Yes because its physical movepool is crap. xD Plus Electric Terrain ups its electric attacks anyway so that helps it a lot.

Ok people we need a new tournament to bring life back to this place, so I'm gonna take suggestions! Post them here!

Some form of doubles mixed event.

Or 2 ou. 2 uu. 2 nu

Ascended Dialga

It doesn't have the physical movepool to be a better physical attacker. Wild Charge, Brave Bird, U-Turn, [Filler move] (probably Roost) is what it runs on the physical set. If it got Play Rough, then maybe it would be a better physical attacker, but with that set, it's just a double-edged sword. Thunderbolt and Volt Switch gets a boost in Electric Terrain so they're already doing a lot of damage, why run Wild Charge when a lot of mon are already 2HKO by Thunderbolt? It also need the Hidden Power otherwise it gets forced out by Ground types.

Heh, I guess that is true Lynx. In all honesty, I think it's a shame when Pokémon are given movepools that don't go so well with their stats. You know what I mean?

Speaking of which, I just managed to get one! :D

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
People people! I'm still taking suggestions for the next tournament. Also we gotta remember to post here every now and then, even though the discord channel is hoppin. Post suggestions here or on Discord.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Sorry for being SO inactive. ... Do I have to re-apply?

I've actually stopped playing SM upon beating the Elite Four a long time ago because I needed the Bank to be usable again (Synchronizers, for one). But when the Bank did become usable, I realized that I was GROSSLY underprepared for it (didn't have Synchronizers in XY/ORAS, for example). Now I'm trying to be ready again.

In that regard... does anyone know the quickest/easiest way to rack up 200 Bottlecaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.