• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gym Leaders of Serebii (V1.1)

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
excuse me, i asked if i could change my gyms rules from 3 on 3 to 1 on 1 and i didnt get a response. id like someone to tell me whether or not i can do that.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
sl you are most wanted here

rosso1111

growlithe_master - I was offline when you asked. I'll change it now...

.Wind.

Banned
I challenge Suicune Lover for control of the gym

rosso1111

@Wind - I'll ref your match. She has to accept anyway :D

rosso1111

Good to know :D :club:

poke master gunther

WaterPokemonTrainer
can i be the electric gym leader
Gym leader: poke master gunther
Type: electric
Pokemon: Raichu, Electivire, Zapdos, Lanturn, Luxray, Magnezone
Rule: 3v3 single battle
Difficulty: Medium hard
Badge: The shock badge

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Still waiting for challenges. And I don't believe rosso or articuno sent out their pokemon for their fight. If I'm wrong then link...

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Some people aren't patient. Sigh... SasukeandItachi is now battling someone else. Can't you make it a rule that one ref can only ref one battle. It confuses me for one ref to ref lots of battles. And I barely get a chance to ref. Can you also make it a rule that a gymleader must not take on another challenger before dealing with the challenge he/she is currently dealing with. Thanks.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Ok SS. I'll warn Zan.

Ref:
Suicune lover

Participants:
Zandgaia(Leader)
Scorpio Starmie(Challenger)

Scorpio calls out to Walrien to use a Blizzard, but the command goes unnoticed as it still sleeps. Meanwhile, breloom is charging up a Focus Punch, and a few seconds later attacks Walrien full on. As Suicune is about to announce the end of the turn, Walrien wakes up but doesn't manage to use his attack on time.

HP:
;286;- 170
;365;- 200

Stamina:
;286;- 220
;365;- 270

# of Pokemon left:
Zand - 6
Scorpio - 6

Effects:

Sunny 5/5 (Makes you lose more energy)
Walrien- Asleep (2/2( Awake))

Let's go further then
Use another Spore

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I can ref your battle MitchLord.

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Gym Leader: ~Angelic_Hymn~
Challenger: Mitchlord
Ref:kuriboh361
Type: Normal
Pokemon: Mime Jr., Jigglypuff, Clefable, Chansey, Miltank and Lopunny
Rules:
1. 3 on 3
2. 10 percent chance of attraction each turn regardless of gender.
3. No legendaries
4. No being mean
5. Don't talk bad about penguins
Difficulty: Medium
Name of badge: Shuffle Badge

^_^

Charm up!!! ;439;

mane-07.gif

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Choose your pokemon!!! You are allowed to post multiple moves when I ref.

JustAnotherUser

Formerly PH; Now JAU
Type - Steel
Gym Leader -ray2020
Challenger -Poke_Hunter
Rules: 5 v 5, steel entry hazard(like stealth rock, only with steel types) no field move(trick room, gravity etc.)
Difficulty: Medium/Hard
Badge: Clockwork Badge

Ok Then. I'll Kick Things Off With Anna! (;257;)

rosso1111

@kuriboh - Your new rules would make sense, but it is up to the referee to decide. I'll limit it to a max of 2, just in case.

@Angelic Hymn - I challenged you to a battle before mitchlord did :(

@pokemastergunther - 3 people have already asked, but none of them what I asked them to do yet, so you're OK. Pick a number between 1 and 999. Closest to what a RNG gives me wins

@~SE~ Ooops. I send out my Dialga! I am allowed to as it's the legendary of my gym. Also, we both have to use Dragon types, remember?

Last edited: