• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gym Leaders of Serebii (V1.1)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
SL, throw your pokemon out first. I can't attack What I don't see.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..~SE~ >...I'm now free...I'll wait your challenge

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
And we're back! Yes! Cheer for glee! GLEE!!! Hey, Pippi. IS THAT SUSHI!?! Me want one. Me want one. WHAT!?! NO!?! But I want 'em. No, Pippi, don't! No, why did you eat the sushi? T_T What are you going to do with the rest of the sushi? Those fishy and tasty sushi. Yumz! What? No! Don't give it to Steely. And Steely, my Registeel ate it. T_T Let's go on to the match. T_T

What's this!?! A sushi truck! Steely, gemme some sushay! Thanks! *Steely goes to Sushi Truck* Horizon, guard them well until Steely comes. YAY! Goodie! I'm getting my sushi. In your face, Pippay! :p :p Na na na na na! :p Whoops. He he. The match! I forgot. Has Salvation summoned his moves yet? Oh my god he has! Okay then, let's get on. WAIT! Steely's coming back with more sushi! YAY!

Okay then, Hitmonlee does nothing. Bore... But Pidgeot is doing something. It's flying high in the sky and it's performing the same attack again. Swoosh and Hitmonlee tries to dodge but it's a direct hit and then it does it twice. Hitmonlee falls twice and can barely stand. Rocks try to move to Pidgeot but falls. It failed. Dun dun dun! And he does it again and Pidgeot is hit but this time Pidgeit laughs. No pain was witnessed... Cool.

Ref:

Kuriboh361

Participants:

Salvation
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

HP:

Hitmonlee-20
Pidgeot-199

Stamina:

Hitmonlee-200
Pidgeot-170

# of Pokemon left:

Salvation-4
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271-4

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Ok, Pidgeot, finish it off with the attack that never misses, Aerial Ace!!

Sasukat

Back from the dead
ill ref
ya we kinda need a ref lol :) also i wont be online as much tomorow as ill be at a work picnic a well thats what a phone browser is for

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
wow, mitchlord, i think we need a new ref. although it seems that everybody needs a new ref too. WE NEED MOAR REFS!!!!!!

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Aren't I an active ref?

Salvation

Salvation is here
You know. I have to be mean here. I just posted my attack on August 12. And you just skip it. It was on page 29 post 563. I don't see how you could just miss it since it was on the same page as you said "I wonder where Salvation is." Seriously, reread posts carefully. I am not being very mean. But I just posted my attack and you go and skip it and let me do nothing and take damage.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I did read it actually and can't you see that the rocks were trying to perform their move. But Pidgeot was faster and attacked Hitmonlee before those rocks could hit it.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
*hears SL* yay *takes a seat*

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
This is a bit late :D

But here it is!!

---

Venusaur starts off the round with a giant Earthquake that shakes the ground and smashes into Watt, passing under the floating Electivire and a Protected Miko. Electivire then glows rain as it melts the hail and causes it to begin raining!

Suddenly Electivire glows blue again and is freed of it's poisoning!!

Venusaur is then hit directly by an Ice beam from Watt.

Venusaur wobbles... Before falling down!! VENUSAUR HAS FAINTED! (Please send out your next pokemon rosso)

Watt then falls asleep and rests as Electivire copies Manaphy's speed.

Manaphy then finishes off the round by blasting Electivire across the field with a beam of green light.

Electivire touches back down (Magnet rise lasts 1 round after it is activated in my reffings).

The rock tomb around Miko falls away.

---

Ref:
~Shadow Espeon~

Participants:
Gym Leader - Kuriboh361
Challenger - rosso1111

HP:
;170; - 360
;490; - 205

;466; - 305

Stamina:
;170; - 110
;490; - 140

;466; - 265

Status
Raining

;170; - Asleep
;490; - Speed up 1 - Insomnia

;466; - Attack up 2 - Speed up 1 - Hydration

# of Pokemon left:
Kuriboh - ;170;;490;http://i32.*******.com/s43uhh.png
rosso1111 - ;466; http://i32.*******.com/s43uhh.png

rosso1111

Come on out, Kingdra! Use Dragon Dance, then Outrage!

Electivire, use Thunder on Manaphy then use Rest!

@~SE, surely its unfair that Manaphy can use Protect as many times as it wants?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..Anyone may challenge me for a badge as long as the challenger find a ref..

Sasukat

Back from the dead
ok we need a new ref andsuicune lover may not come back to this game

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Come on out, Kingdra! Use Dragon Dance, then Outrage!

Electivire, use Thunder on Manaphy then use Rest!

@~SE, surely its unfair that Manaphy can use Protect as many times as it wants?

Protect is 100 stamina each time... I suppose I'll up that to 150 for the rest of the round because Manaphy has only used it about 3 times then little attacks that don't use much energy.

@MSE - I just sent out my pokemon...

@rosso - You were reffing the battle between me and MSE, right? Or am I imagining that?