• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Gym Leaders of Serebii (V1.1)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I wanna make an adjustment to my team. Instead of Glaceon, I want ARTICUNO and instead of Cloyster I want REGICE! ok?

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Alakazam use a Signal Beam on Celebi before it can attack (I think you use exact calculations so... 75 x 4 should easily faint Celebi before it can attack :D )

Milotic get in a Confuse Ray on Ludicolo before it can drain you.

---

To start the round both of the gym leaders pokemon fall asleep.

Kingdra and Electivire, after staring at the odd tactic for a second, launch a Dragon Pulse and Charge Beam at Chincou and Manaphy both that hit...

Suddenly Manaphy wakes up because I just realized that it has INSOMNIA! It tries to use snore but to no avail... Out of nowhere it is hit by punch from Electivire which... Causes it to faint!!

MANAPHY HAS FAINTED! (The RNG hated you... There was a 1 in 49 chance of both attacks hitting and they did O.O)

Chinchou begins to mumble in it's sleep before it unleashes... A discharge that hits everyone on the field!! (Basically took away all of the benefits of the rest, but hey... It did a lot of damage.)

Kingdra then used a draining Draco Meter on Chinchou, taking away over half it's HP.

---

Ref:
~Shadow Espeon~

Participants:
Gym Leader - Kuriboh361
Challenger - rosso1111

HP:
;170; - 105

;230; - 300
;466; - 148

Stamina:
;170; - 40

;230; - 190
;466; - 125

Status
Raining

;170; - Asleep

;230; - Attack up 1 - Speed up 1
;466; - Attack up 2 - Speed up 1 - Hydration

# of Pokemon left:
Kuriboh - ;170; - http://i32.*******.com/s43uhh.png
rosso1111 - ;466; - ;230;

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I clearly have an advantage here people. I summon thee, Hermit (Swampert). Y'all are going to get it!!!! I return my Miko. She'd done good fighting the forces of electricity. EARTHQUAKE, HERMIT!!! Watt, climb onto Hermit. He'll help you. Now, continue to rest and then use ye Sleep Talk on Kingdra. Hermit mudslap Electivire. Remember to take good care of Miko on your head.

rosso1111

I wanna make an adjustment to my team. Instead of Glaceon, I want ARTICUNO and instead of Cloyster I want REGICE! ok?

Fine, it's done

Electivire, use Magnet Rise to avoid the Earthquake, then use Wake-up Slap on Chinchou.

Kingdra, use Protect, before using Ice Beam on Swampert!
images

images

VS

images

images

Here we are, back in Rosewood town! Let's see what happens!

Oh and it looks like everyone except for Milotic has had their HP doubled!

Celebi uses Giga Drain on Milotic to heal itself. Alakazam uses Signal Beam to deal high damage to Celebi. Ludicolo uses Energy Ball to deal medium damage to Milotic. Milotic uses Confuse Ray to Confuse Ludicolo afterwards

Pokemon - HP - Stamina - Status

Celebi - 220 - 410 - Can't use Shadow Ball(3)
Ludicolo - 816 - 360 - Confused

Alakazam - 420 - 320 - None
Milotic - 185 - 290 - None

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Guys let kill 1 by on...Ludicolo...Mega Kick Milotic

Celebi...give Miltoic a leaf storm before Ludicolo attack

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
It's been three days! If one day passes and Sal hasn't made his move, then he loses and FPM shall gain the Chopping badge. I'm going to hope that the RNG will have mercy on me today.

Salvation

Salvation is here
I'm very sorry about my lateness inbetween posts. I've been busy alot these following two weeks, working, shopping, ect. My internet sometimes give me problems and I can't get on Serebii some of the time. But now that my working and shopping spree is over, I should be on more. Sorry about being late. It isn't like me to be busy over the days.

Anyways if it's not too late, i'll send out Lucario.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Yay, Sal is back. ^.^

Anyways, to counter Lucario I'll send out Charlie the ;006;.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Perfecto. Sal and FPM are back. So, we can start the new battle.

Bonjour everyone! We're back and for those who currently joined us, the Fighting Type Gym Leader is down to his third pokemon while FPM, the challenger is onto his second. Well, the battle's been dramatic... Yadda yadda yadda. Bla bla bla. Ooh! Pippi's back!! YAY, YAY! Pippi's back. And she's got an Octillery. A dead Octillery. Ew. And she's eating it. Eww...

Okay, now. I'm going to get that image out of my mind. Wait several secs... And I'm back. After the fainting of both pokemon from each side, the trainers have to summon one pokemon along with some attacks. Who shall make the first move? SAL! Salvation fishes out a red and white sphere on his belt and throws it on the ground. Is it kawaii? Aww... It's not. It's Lucario. That Aura Wolf Thing. Yeah. The one that Horizon is allergic to. Poor Horizon.

FPM smiles. Why, I wonder? He releases out a lean mean dragon machine. It's a Charizard. Finally, FPM shows one of his famous fire pokemon. The dragon eyes Lucario while Lucario eyes Charizard. Who shall make the first move? It's.... SAL! Water appears out of nowhere in Lucario's hands forming into a kind of ball. Then, boom! The water pulse is released like a missile. Quickly, Charizard forms a Protect. It's safe! He lets the Protect down thus leaving his guard down leaving him wide open.

Charizard laughs evilly, thus increasing his chances of getting swine flu. Ha ha. Lucario listens to the second move and quickly punches him with ice. Afterwards, Charizard delivered a hot and spicy Flamethrower. Is Pippi done with Octi- IT STILL HAUNTS ME!!!

Ref:

Kuriboh361

Participants:

Salvation
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

HP:

Lucario - 250/300
Charizard - 385/400

Stamina:

Lucario - 230/300
Charizard - 330/400

# of Pokemon left:

Salvation-2
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271-3

Last edited:

Salvation

Salvation is here
I'm possibly not going to be here the whole day because of some sort of family matters. So i'll PM Kuriboh my attacks and such. Then once i'm back, we'll continue the way I started.

Double Water Pulse.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
I not going to be here because of family matters too, so I guess we'll pick this up later. See ya guys.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Milotic use Giga Impact to try and hit both. If you can only hit one hit Ludicolo.

Alakazam hit Celebi with another Signal Beam before it can get Milotic.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
No reffing?

Well, I'll ref this battle now. Da battle between Salvy, the Fighting Gym Leader who is putting a Chopping Badge on the line and if he loses, the badge will be given to the one and only FPM who's finally shown his Charizard. I wish they had names though. Even my gym pokemon and my own have nicknames. OMG! Steely, Neutron's behind you! Yes, Neutron's my Magnezone. Cool! A chase between steel types. Me likey.

Okay, let's see what in the world these talented pokemon are going to do and of course, their trainers. Something fantabulous perhaps? I'm guessing yes. Well, they are awesome pokemon. Wait a min. It seems Charizard's called Charlie. Cool, I guess. Really cool. Superb. Fantastic. FPM gets a cookie. A scrumptious cookie. With chocolate chips. Well, he makes the first move and the first move is a Flamethrower. And here we go now. Charlie opens his large mouth of awesomeness and with a roar, flames force itself out, burning Lucario. I'm going to call him Luc. Luc's stimuli orders him to stay well back but that didn't stop Charizard from doing it again. Luc though was prepared now and used a Water Pulse.

Black smoke rose into the air as the two attacks collided with each other like Mars and Phobos or Deimos in the future. I don't know which moon though. So, the black smoke continues. It's thick and it contains no healthy stuff in it whatsoever. I think I'll call for some assistance. Sol, my Charizard use Defog. Rid of it. Yes! Goodie! We can just see Lucario pushing another sphere of water from his hands colliding Charlie. Nuu. CHARLIE!!! Well, at least Sol's as fine as rain. Right Sol? Sol!?!

Ref:

Kuriboh361

Participants:

Salvation
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

HP:

Lucario - 165/300
Charizard - 280/400

Stamina:

Lucario - 180/300
Charizard - 270/400

# of Pokemon left:

Salvation-2
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271-3

Last edited:

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Lucario - 250/300
Charizard - 385/400
Lucario - 220/300
Charizard - 280/400

Ok, either this is a typo, or something is seriously messed up. Flamethrower has a power of 95, well water pulse has a power of 60. They are much SE attacks, so how come his hp goes down by 30 and mine goes down by 105?!?

Charlie, use another double Flamethrower.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Oops! It is a typo. Lemme fix that and then gimme a filler