• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The gymleaders (anime only - this is the anime forum :/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterious~fossil~HP~10

This thread is for your commentary on any of the 36 gymleaders (you can even add the 7 frontier brains to that total if you so wish, making it 43); those you like, those you hate, and those that you think are just messed up!

daveshan

My little friend
I loved Giovanni in the PA Manga. He was so cool when ever he fought.

When I first read the part about him saving Yellow and challenging Lance, I said, "Lance, you gonna die."

king_qaz

I wish Ash would have fought Giovanni instead of Jessie and James in Kanto. I hope he fights him at some point in time in the anime.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Lets see....I like so many
Dasiy, Violet, Lily, Cissy, Winona, Flannery(so hott), and Lucy (Do Brains count?).
Flannery is without a doubt (In my mind) the hottest gym leader.
Pike Queen Lucy is a close second.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
in the anime my favorites were Dome Ace Tucker, who kicked ***, and Norman's Slaking owned, and last but not least Juan

mysterious~fossil~HP~10

Thanks for posting guys, I was sure no one would comment and this would be a failure. It's great knowing I'm not the only one who thinks the gym leaders are cool and worthy of merit; by the way I personally support the psychic gymleaders, Sabrina, Morty and Tate and Liza.

But Sabrina is definitely the best, she's the only one using her powers for personal gain and malicious ends in the manga and the anime, she even helped save Kanto from the elite four so the executives would have no competition.

Everyone else is just ordinary and good, what a waste of ability.
;049;

Renami

Benevolence
Can I join this dicussion? Are the Orange Crew included?

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Brawly is hot and so is Morty.

And they're totally doing it.

Mercutio

Galaxy Master Kush
Why do the gym leaders increase in poewer as Ash does, to the point where some of the ones like Brock or Misty would get obliterated by anyone with any experience? I mean, I underastand from the storytelling point of view; Ash is almost good enough but needs to improve etc, but, why can't say Brock and Roark have at least a Graveller, or more pokemon. It just seems to me that, if you were say a starting trainer from Blackthorn (eg), you'ld have to beat a Dragon leader before going steadily backwards to crappy trainers, or you'ld have to travel all the way to New Bark and work back to your home town.

Therefore, I don't like pretty much any of the starting gyms. Violet City had a cool gymleader I suppose, thinking about it.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
I find that Tate and Liza are so cute in the anime. They are a unique batch of gymleaders, and they seem incredibly young.

-LuciRuki-

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
I really liked Winona, Jasmine and Erika

Winona because of her bahavior, looks ( love her hair ) and Pokemon ( Altaria rox )

Jasmine because shes Olivines Gym leader and i love that place ( never seen her on TV, too bad )

And Erika because I liked the way she told Ash off and how he had to dress as a girl to get into the gym LoL

Revolution

RAWRAWRRAWR
Roark and Erika seemed really cool in the anime, but Chuck was messed up.

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
Lets see....I like so many
Dasiy, Violet, Lily, Cissy, Winona, Flannery(so hott), and Lucy (Do Brains count?).
Flannery is without a doubt (In my mind) the hottest gym leader.
Pike Queen Lucy is a close second.

lol to me,Candice is hotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.