• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hard Solrock Café (Liaison in Larousse)

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
The Hard Solrock Café (Liaison in Larousse)

OK, because I am getting sick and tired of receiving PM's about my RPG for countless things, I've decided to use this as a way of answering them on a much wider scale: the Hard Solrock Café. In the RPG, the Café acts as a communication point between Lund and the chosen trainers; much in the same way, this acts as a way of answering all your queries on a larger scale. Here are the rules:

1. Standard RPG Cafe rules apply.
2. Don't SPAM, for the love of cheese!
3. No flaming or bashing any other members.
4. You must be an actual part of the game to post in this thread. I know who you are!

OK, the Café is now open for business.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Hey. Got a question. Do we have to have five pokemon to battle at the east? I mean, I only have two. o_O And I'm starting at the east.

~Literate

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Adzieboy: Once I choose the twelfth member, then the RPG will begin.
Literate: Hmm, well, you could do one of the following; a) Catch three more Pokemon in Larousse itself or b) Withdraw a few from Pokemon Storage. For these two, you'll need to edit your post in the Sign-Up thread.

Literate

black cat, black cat
Eh. Then I'll edit several more in. I'll notify you when I'm done.

Literate

black cat, black cat
I edited my sign-up to contain three more pokemon. Are those okay?