• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The hardest game you've ever played

SuicuneKun

Sonic Heroes :p
And me and three of my friends played Half Life: Blue Shift together.
Took about a year for us to finnish it xD

I've recently found the old Mega Drive game 'Flicky' extremely frustrating. How the Hell am I supposed to get the required amount of points to get a PS3 Bronze Trophy!?

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
Mega Man3- It's the hardest game ever plus it didn't get good reviews only because it was ridiculously hard.

Rondo of Swords: Wicked hard for me. But I had very little patience with it >.>

Finding Nemo: I rented that game and returned it the same day. The only thing I remember know is that the controls were really bad.

I'm probably forgetting something :/

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Im probably going to say from back then:

"Sonic Heroes"- Back then, I was doing good for all the teams, but some stages made me furious, it took awhile. Then less than 2 years, I was able to get all A Ranks for each team and unlock Super Hard. Yes, that got me upset for not beating it all yet.
"Mario Sunshine"- When I began to play this, I actually did a good start, and did great at beating it. But some parts, as usual, were getting on my nerves that i had to repeat a lot of stages and episodes. But once I mastered it, it was perfect, and I beat the game 5 times.
"Majora's Mask"- Oh man, was this a hard one. When I first played Majora's Mask, one thing...a Whole New World. Once the beginning events at the Clock Tower began, I was completely lost, and didnt know how to find the first temple. Very detailed game. But later in 2004, I bought the game at Gamestop, and the game was already complete! :D So I did it again, and beat the boss where the game left off at the Clock Tower. I faced the final boss, and he was mine! Game beaten just like that.

And theres a few more, but Ill post them later.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Mega Man 1.

God that game was hard.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I remember being pissed off immensely by the original Prince of Persia.

hmm i remember that game, jumping over traps and pittfals allways sucked in that game, 8 of the 10 times i ended up between the spikes which already were a nasty sight to see-_-

Cloverleaf

Forest Mage
Star Ocean 3: Director's cut. Namely the three uber bosses Lenneth, Ethereal Queen, and Freya. I still can't defeat those three.

megaman 1-7

devil may cry 3

starfox 64 on expert... before i got good

F-Zero X on master

the special road on super mario world

thats all i can think of right now

megaman 1-7

devil may cry 3

starfox 64 on expert... before i got good

F-Zero X on master

the special road on super mario world

thats all i can think of right now