• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Harry Potter Club

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Welcome to the Harry Potter Club! I am the Minister of Magic, avatarsokia, (Minister Sokia). The rules are as follows and must be upheld at all times:

AS OF 5/14/11 AT 10:35 CST, THE FOLLOWING JOINING FORM IS REQUIRED:

Name:
Special Position?
House:
Favorite Character:

Thanks!

1. NO bashing others.
2. Stay on topic! This is not the "Fluffy Bunny Club". It is the "Harry Potter Club.
3. Any member can be approved by any member.
4. If any member has not posted in the club in over 1 month (without notifing me through PM, they will be kicked out and
their (spot if they have one) up for grabs.
5. You may choose what house you're in.
6. Have fun. These rules are only here to tell me who to eat. If you mind them, this club will be awesome!
http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/Requests/avatarsokia1.png This artwork is by Skiyomi. If you do not give credit, it is a perma-ban!

TOPICS (A * means they are complete. A ^ means they are in use. A • and the date means they are coming soon. Don't use those yet.)
Battle of Hogwarts scene*
Favorite Book*
Favorite Quote*
Favorite Hero*
Favorite Villain*
Is Severus Snape evil or not? (5/27/11)^
Dumbledore or Voldemort? (First Friday in June, too lazy to look it up)•
Favorite Movie (7/17/11 Time alotted for you to see final movie!!!)
If you have any suggestions, PM me!

Minister of Magic: avatarsokia-Gryffindor
Under-secretary for the Minister of Magic: badmanjaro-Gryffindor
Headmaster of Hogwarts: Royal Arcanine-Ravenclaw
Head of Gryffindor: jenny123-Gryffindor
Head of Slytherin: Assassin9399-Slytherin
Head of Hufflepuff: Watersofthenile-Hufflepuff
Head of Ravenclaw: Bekidding-Ravenclaw
Transfiguration Teacher: whitepikachu-Gryffindor
Potions Teacher: ElliotDX-Slytherin
Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher: Pokemon Trainer Xande- Slytherin
Charms Teacher: DJMonty-Hufflepuff
Divination Teacher: Nemmeh-Slytherin
Ancient Runes Teacher: Icetron-Ravenclaw
Students:
Gryffindor
thedehydrator

Slytherin
Bluerose
Eternal Draconic

Ravenclaw
ZeroKyurem
chanceychancey77

Hufflepuff

STRIKES
1 strike: Banned for 1 day
2 strikes: Banned for 3 days
3 strikes: Banned for 5 days
4 strikes: Banned for 10 days
5 strikes: Banned 1 month
6 strikes: Perma-Banned
•pussy-man

OH! LOOKY HOW NICE I AM! DON'T LET ME BAN YOU!!! It makes me very sad...

If I missed anything or you wish to teach your own subject please let me know!
Minister Sokia

REMEMBER TO POST WHAT HOUSE YOU ARE IN!!!

Last edited:

Pansy :]

anustart
Ya beat me to it :)... Well may I prettyplease join? I would love to be head of... GRIFFONDOR!!! Lol ironically enough I was just listening to music from a very potter musical seconds ago!!!

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I would like to join and become the head of Slytherin!
:)

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
We need a Topic, right? so what about:
How do you think that the battle of Hogwarts will look like?

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I have read the rules, but I haven 't found out any sign-up form so... May I please be the Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher? Slytherin house!

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Hello, I would like to join and be Head of RavenClaw.

Welcome!

I have read the rules, but I haven 't found out any sign-up form so... May I please be the Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher? Slytherin house!

Welcome, tell me, since when is a teacher part of a house :S

If I am right, I can welcome you guys...

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
That IS what the rules say, now, on to the topic I saw a moment ago.
I picture it to take place in the Great Hall, Giants are outside throwing rocks, people are battling, and all that sorta stuff. I really can't wait to see Molly Weasley destroy Belatrix Lestrange, that'll be AWESOME.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Welcome!

Welcome, tell me, since when is a teacher part of a house :S

If I am right, I can welcome you guys...

Snape(Slytherin) / McGonall (sorry, I always forget the whole last name)(Gryffindor) / Slugorn (if I 'm not wrong) (Slytherin)

And I would like to say: Unlike the other Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers, I will not flee from here in the end of an year!

Last edited:

anustart
Snape(Slytherin) / McGonall (sorry, I always forget the whole last name)(Gryffindor) / Slugorn (if I 'm not wrong) (Slytherin)

And I would like to say: Unlike the other Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers, I will not flee from here in the end of an year!
Ha! don't make me laugh. We haven't lost our dada teachers in YEARS. not since that potter boy (proud to say was in my house) defeated he-who-must-not-be-named and broke the curse. Now does anyone else share my passionate love for A Very Potter Musical?

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Ha! don't make me laugh. We haven't lost our dada teachers in YEARS. not since that potter boy (proud to say was in my house) defeated he-who-must-not-be-named and broke the curse. Now does anyone else share my passionate love for A Very Potter Musical?

Yes, but it seems that after Potter, no one cares about us DATDA teachers anymore. Only because of *hmph* Snape.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
Ok. guys, topic switch!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? I want answers based solely on BOOKS. NO MOVIE BASIS'S!!!

I like Book Seven, (The Deathly Hallows) because it seems like Rowling really does have a million loose ends that she, miracuously, is able to weave into a tapestry that is the worldwide phenomena, "Harry Potter".

anustart
My favorite book is by far the deathly hallows. It's just astounding and wonderful how EVERYTHING just falls into place