• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the haunted RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome this game is haunted 10 players only - I will only accept the first 10 posts

UPDATE! players have been exepted so no more sign ups
only become a part of the RPG if you intend to stick around.

all players have to work through the haunted house, expect to be pm'd if you lose to much health you ... die and your outta the game

the haunted house has loads of levels...

1. theanime-dialgamazter
2.Dittoman97
3. Treeconator11
4.Mr. E Goods
5. Bobby Frank JR
6 swampertforever
7.maxx unlimited
8.surfer treecko
9.mimefan
10. pokemon expert chirs
begin

Last edited:

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Me: This is a weird house. I'm Coming In! I will be the most liked employee now in haunted house realty

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I'm in.
Me : this is an awesome house. I'm going in

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Me: Hmmmm....this house is big......it could have lots of money in there. l'll go in and look around.

accepted, I'll update the first post and pm you when all 10 members show.

untill then enjoy the mini game looking for the hidden front door keys (you need 5)

its sorta a demo so you wont die

ok mini game:

you climb on to the front porch. the house looks strange and scary. there are 10 steal boxes on the porch. there is a note on one of the boxes, suddenly you are joined by other regular people you read the note and it tells you that there are keys hidden in the boxes but only five boxes contain keys the others contain a nasty surprise.

how to play this round : just say which box (or should i say witch box MUhahaha)
you want to open

example: person : i wonder whats in here? *looks in box 10*

good luck and remeber you cant die yet

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Sounds like fun!

Me: Ooh a haunted house!! Hey look people! *Runs to other 4 contestants and then looks at crates* I'll take, uh, er uh, ummmm... einy miney moaney moe etc... I'll take box number 3!

box nuber 3 contains the yellow key congrads just insert the key in the frist lock on the front door you need 4 more keys

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Ugh this is tricky, this is a big box, maybe it has a trillion dollars! (Opens box 9)

swampertforever

Big ball o' Whims~
*SF is running from someone and runs into the haunted house*
me: phew, that guy was annoying. i don't want car insur-
*thunk*
me:what was that?
*turns around and sees the door has shut and locked behind him*
me: oh great.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
MU: Hmm... Sounds like fun! I'm in! I'll choose....uh..... box number 6!

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Oh! A haunted house! *Walks in*. Meh. Not that scary. Hmm. I'll pick box number 12... WAIT A MINUTE! BOX NUMBER TWELVE?!*Dimenchao leaps out of box and lands in convienient backpack*.

Meh. I'll pick number 7.

mimefan

Banned
I'll join.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Got all the good ones :( I choose box number 1

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
Me: (I'm a Infernape that speaks American) Well it is almost Halloween. I'm going in! (Song begins) I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm going in a haunted house filled with supernatural penomenon. Whyyyyyyyyy ohhh ohhh why am I singing this horrible songggggggg! Oh yeahhhh!(Ends song) All of you are thankful that I have ended that song aren't ya'll? (Goes into haunted house and gets box number 5) I hope that this box is a briefcase from Deal Or No Deal! Please let me in! :)

Last edited:
ok ill enter the house

aura walks by the boxes

aura: oh a box

opens box 5

Me: (I'm a Infernape that speaks American) Well it is almost Halloween. I'm going in! (Song begins) I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm going in a haunted house filled with supernatural penomenon. Whyyyyyyyyy ohhh ohhh why am I singing this horrible songggggggg! Oh yeahhhh!(Ends song) All of you are thankful that I have ended that song aren't ya'll? (Goes into haunted house and gets box number 5) I hope that this box is a briefcase from Deal Or No Deal! Please let me in! :)

sorry guys but its ten players only so I didnt exept you, sorry

anyway:

@dittoman97: you found the red key

@maxx unlimited: the box contains an angery gastly, you get attacked

@surfer treecko: the box contains an angery zubat you get attacked

@ pokemon expert chirs: you found the skull key

@treeconator11: the box contains another angery zubat you get attacked

@ Mr. E Goods:you found the severed finger key

one key 2 to go!

good luck

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Yay the Red key, I could get paid for this, (Walks out the door to leave) Hey the door is locked! Am I trapped? Nah, this is a sign to continue exploring and make more money

Status
Not open for further replies.