• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The 'Have You Ever?' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dattebayo

Banned
Nope.

Have you ever try to be overprotective about your body?

pirate555

Word.
Nope, although they have done to me, rather traumatic, and furthermore leaves me with a pretty poor relationship record :p

Have you ever been to Venice?

~Pirate

Dattebayo

Banned
Nope.

Have you ever rooted for San Tzu to win in Deadliest Warrior?

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
No idea what that is,so, no.
HYE wanted to catch a pokemon, and, you could'nt find it. (I would have killed for that male kirlia)

Dattebayo

Banned
Yes.

Have you ever eaten 20-year-old cereal?

Nope

HYE made a girl cry on purpose at a disco

Erienne

Anime high :D
...I don't know how to respond to that. xD
I don't think I've ever been to a real disco.

HYE cosplayed?

pirate555

Word.
Yep, most recently Captain Hook, before then Pikachu, before that a Grotesque. Over the years I've been a Cyberman, the Fairy Godmother's gothic daughter, a vampire, a witch, a chemical reaction (don't ask), the Planet Pluto, and Frieda from Abba....hurhur...

Have you ever had a recurring dream?

~Pirate

Erienne

All the time. Yesterday. Like, I was in a mall with my friends. For the 16th time in my life. xD
Have you ever seen a solar eclipse?

Dattebayo

Banned
No sadly. =(

Have you ever refuse to go to a certain hentai site until a certain game is released in your country?

Erienne

Nope. I be honours and AP student. :D

Have you ever watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

Erienne

...A lot. xD
Have you ever watched a whole TV series in a day?

Manchee

extra toasty
Lol yeah. Today I watched all the episodes of Pretty Little Liars, even though there are like, six total :3

Have you ever worn something to school just to show that you like Pokémon or something else people would consider "childish?"

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Sadly, no X3

HYE: Said "What's a Pikachu?"

Erienne

No. :p

Have you ever been to Japan?

Dattebayo

Banned
Not yet. =(

Have you ever caught a Pokemon with the right nature by an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.