• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Heartbreak of Brock! (200)

JudySpell

Banned
What a lousy episode for Brock. He had finally found a girl who liked him yet she turned out to be flighty and crazy. 6/10

My instincts told me that Brock wouldn't find love here, but I still felt sad for him. I laughed hard when the girl fell in love with James. :)

Leonhart

Imagineer
How ironic that Takeshi was actually stunned that Himeka liked him despite how much he had been chasing girls this whole time. Not that I blamed him since Himeka had a few screws loose, but it was still humorous watching Himeka fall in love with Takeshi and Kojirou too, and how Kojirou kept asking Musashi for advice.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Lol, it's characters like Temacu that make me want to watch the entire Johto series again in search of good filler characters. It's finally nice to see Brock getting hit on by a cute girl rather then the other way around. ;)

Holy crap, Temacu was so funny. It's filler characters like her that make me want to watch the entire Johto series in search of good filler characters.

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. Temacu was so flirty over Brock and James, but she ended up with the doctor at the end. I guess Brock and James will never find true love, even if given the opportunity. A girl after Brock instead of Brock after girls is a nice change for once.

And had James married Temacu, then Jessebella would have been extremely furious.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I guess Brock and James will never find true love, even if given the opportunity.

Which isn't a big loss in the case of Kojirou, because as we've seen plenty of times including in this episode itself, he seems almost as oblivious about females as Satoshi is, or rather avoidant of them would be a good way of putting it.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Why was Temacu so easily swayed by crushes on older men? She was the opposite of Brock, except that Brock's gag is funny. Temacu on the other hand was plain desperate.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I just realized that Himeka was essentially a female version of Takeshi since she fell in love easily, yet kept changing who she liked quickly. In a way, it seemed like poetic justice to watch Takeshi suffer heartbreak at her hands.

Daizy

I call you honey
Temacu is a crazy chick like damn. I mean she knows Brock for only hours and she's planning their wedding out. It's portrayed as love at first sight and it's clear she's supposed to represent like a female version of Brock...

This was one of the better Johto episodes since nothing happened that affected the plot yet it still felt really fun and a good way to waste 22 minutes. I thought that it was sad how the girl who liked Brock ended up falling in love with someone else at the end, but Brock seemed pretty happy about that since he obviously wasn't ready for a real relationship especially with such a love crazy chick.

Misty: "You and I will be married someday, Ash."

Yeah, about that..
0e5595a842d7e40df9fc0661079d0260.jpg

Temacu is so clingy and weird wtf. I'm glad Brock didn't end up with her. Her falling for every guy was very weird. She is the biggest simp in Pokémon.