• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The hell you get for Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually quite sick over the course of this weekend, so I got to sit at a nice Easter Brunch event while feeling nauseated by the smell of the surrounding food, then slept it off for the rest of the day

I also got a Domino's gift card because my parents don't remember we don't have chain restaurants anyway near my campus. It was a joyous holiday

And I apologize that I sound like a temperamental 5 year old. I'm just a bit moody cause I haven't been feeling well today

I started uni in the last few months and couldn't believe the absence of chain restaurants on campus - I have to walk heaps far or shell out real money for real food :/

OT: I got an 11-ish day break, as my uni was nice enough to combine mid-sem break with easter :)

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I got some candy (chocolate stuff mainly), a $20 dollar borders giftcard, a notebook (could be explained more but nevermind), and about 2 hours of Ukranian mass. No, I don't speak Ukranian.

Now, if I said what my friends (neighbors) got, excluding the DSi XL the one bought (he had his mom pay for half of it) later that day.......

Spookz

Lumos
Extremely drunk.
This.

I was working at the theatre most of the day, but my advisor did bring us some candy as a treat. So, I had a bit of chocolate.
The booze came later.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I got an easter egg and I've been sitting on it ever since. How long until Jesus hatches from it?

Penguinist Trainer

easter candy, a card, some money, and free food went i went to easter breakfast, lunch, and dinner with all my different families.

Chocolate and church. Even though I had no sleep the night before so I didn't really listen but instead spent the entire time trying not to fall asleep.

Sorry Jesus.

^Same here, plus some quality time with family (and lunch).

Status
Not open for further replies.