• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The hell you get for Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Clothes and candy

-next post-

All I get for easter is chocolate eggs.

I don't celebrate easter. I just enjoy it for the eggs. Though I do hate the gay little things we do in school. Painting hard boiled eggs is NOT FUN.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Well spring break just started, so the whole next week is miiine.

Since I have a little sister who still believes in the Easter bunny, I help hide the eggs. I still get a basket with various chocolates and whatnot (and so does my 21 year old brother). And this year I also got an old fox beanie baby xD

Candy and a Monster Energy.

Ferox

Well spring break just started, so the whole next week is miiine.

Since I have a little sister who still believes in the Easter bunny, I help hide the eggs.

WTF-- ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!! Stfu man, the Easter Bunny is real!

I got one Easter Egg, that is all. The Easter Bunny hates me. Screw you, Easter Bunny. I don't believe in you anymore.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
An Aero bar, a Drifter bar (first one ever and it's gorgeous!), a fiver from my Grandma, and last but not least, one of those Ben 10 Kinnerton chocolate eggs with giant chocolate buttons inside. The Kinnerton bit is because I'm fatally allergic to nuts, and the Ben 10 bit because, *sigh* well, you know, mothers don't know a thing about what teenagers like.

??????

That guy.
I got Ethan. ;D

To move this to polls, of course. Get your mind out the gutter.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I get to cook for 8 hours! On hour 5 BTW. z.z

Oh, and I had to get the stuff to cook at eight in the morning too.

This sounds just like Christmas, and Thanksgiving, and Halloween, and my Birthday ...

Though I do hate the gay little things we do in school. Painting hard boiled eggs is NOT FUN.

You get to paint eggs in school? FFFFFfffff ...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Lots and lots and lots of chocolate...

And the HGSS Strategy guide. Too bad I'm in Kanto.

Status
Not open for further replies.