• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Heracross Loss and the Pinsir in Love (1183)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1183.jpg

The Heracross Loss and the Pinsir in Love

A Lilligant has arrived in Cerise Labs and Goh's Heracross has become attracted to it. Goh's Pinsir is devastated due to its love for Heracross and starts thinking things may be different it had a flower too. Ash & Goh decide to help it and go along with Chloe to a Flower Arangement Class held by Celadon City's Gym Leader Erika. Will Pinsir manage to win back Heracross' love?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
The episode was (below?) average to me. I didn't really like the love triangle drama because of how forced and simp-y it felt, and a mere plot device to have Erika and Leafeon make an appearance. At the end of the day, it came off as a filler (not even semi-).

All-in-all, I feel like I just stuck by for the preview to the next one.

D

Deleted member 384931

The episode was (below?) average to me. I didn't really like the love triangle drama because of how forced and simp-y it felt, and a plot device to have Erika and Leafeon make an appearance. At the end of the day, it came off as a filler (not even semi-).

All-in-all, I feel like I just stuck by for the preview to the next one.
Dont blame you. Tho Erika didn't do alot. At least Koharu met Leafeon I guess.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Cute episode with the Kailios and Heracross stuff and Go’s Pokémon misunderstanding and ultimately battling. Largely indifferent to Erika this episode or her cameo and Koharu/Eevee. Love the Rockets outfits and Gatcha bugs tho. Glad Kailios got her resolution with being brave enough to battle and protect given she’s always been more cowardly like Messon was. Sad with her flowers getting ruined but I’m glad Sarunori put it’s power to usage and they played off a common theme with her and this episode and the flowers.

Erika’s return could have been taken by any generic filler character adult as she was only there for that reason. Or to showcase Leafia. Not like she had her controversial spark that made her episode back in the day so fun and amazing but hey if you got the character to use I can see why would since they are in Kanto already.

Last edited:

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Binacle and Hitmonchan appear, alongside the majority of Goh's recent captures.

Hoothoot was supposedly caught off screen with no explanation.

Goh pulling the big relationship guru plays with understanding Pinsir, the wedding dress and bringing Heracross along. I felt like I was watching those matchmaking shows from the 2000's.

Pinsir musters her courage to battle.

Leafeon down for Koharu.

It was great seeing Goh's Pokémon and Gengar, too bad we didn't get a full episode in the lab, we need more episodes like that.

D

Deleted member 384931

Binacle and Hitmonchan appear, alongside the majority of Goh's recent captures.

Hoothoot was supposedly caught off screen with no explanation.

Goh pulling the big relationship guru plays with understanding Pinsir, the wedding dress and bringing Heracross along. I felt like I was watching those matchmaking shows from the 2000's.

Pinsir musters her courage to battle.

Leafeon down for Koharu.

It was great seeing Goh's Pokémon and Gengar, too bad we didn't get a full episode in the lab, we need more episodes like that.
+ Satoshi didnt act like a complete dense baffoon.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m surprised at how they handled this episode. Erika & the Leafeon plot didn’t get a lot of attention, but they still managed to make all the plot elements mesh together organically while making the Pinsir & Heracross storyline the main focus (though now I want to see how Goh caught Liligant). Plus, Pinsir is one of my favorites of Goh’s pokémon, so it’s always nice whenever she gets development

The only thing that really bothered me was that Erika & her gym staff didn’t get a chance to redeem themselves for how they acted in Pokémon Scent-sations (or Ash for that matter). Everyone’s upset that they didn’t see Ashley, but I’m MORE upset that no one mentioned how Ash only put on that disguise because they banned him from the gym for insulting Erika’s perfume. That’s still my least favorite OS episode since everyone besides Team Rocket acted like a complete jerk, & I was hoping that either Ash or Erika would at least apologize for how they acted back then :mad::mad::mad: (but, that’s just my personal pet peeve)

Last edited: