• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hibernia Region (Fakemon Dex - image heavy)

Royal~

Fakemon Creator
Thanks for the compliments, guys. Hibernia is actually a region mixed with many different areas. Some of it is coastal, some is mountainous, and up north does have a large snowy area.

I also updated the Dex with some new Fakemon, including the final evolution of Weadile.

Gumballs

Shiny Collector
Really loving these, your style really reminds me of Neopets :p Very creative, very well done, and I can't wait to see more!

Royal~

Fakemon Creator
Thanks!

The Pokedex has been added with a bunch of new Fakemon, as well as the three prehistoric Pokemon featured in this Dex (first evolutions only though).

orochi

these are pretty good. tell me, how long did it take you to come up with the character designs and then to draw them on the computer and then post them on serebii? i like your style:)

Royal~

Fakemon Creator
these are pretty good. tell me, how long did it take you to come up with the character designs and then to draw them on the computer and then post them on serebii? i like your style:)

It all differs. I usually have an idea in my head once I pick out a typing. I sketch them in my sketchbook first, scan them, then ink them on photoshop. The total process can be anywhere between one to three hours each.

orochi

thats pretty cool do you use any other medias like the traditional medias? my favorite is salivern because it has that lockness monster look(i love sea monsters) its so cute, i cant wait to see its final evolution

Last edited:

Royal~

Fakemon Creator
I mostly do digital painting works, but I do love to use pencil, as well as india ink, watercolor, and even acrylic (though I'm not too skilled in acrylic).

Salivern is my favorite too. ;D It's taking me awhile to digitally do its last form since I want it to look awesome. >3

orochi

i enjoy painting as well, most of the time i use acrylic. i posted up a couple of paintings here on serebii if you want to check it out( growlithe and arcanine, dark/ghost pokemon in a blue forest painting). ive never worked with digital art but ive always wanted. i try to mimic the smooth look it gives with paint, but sometimes it doesnt always work

Lol,nice pic.:D

psycoe11

The Blue Mew
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD... those are the best i've seen in a LOOOOONG while. (That coming from me while im attempting--and failing-- at making my own dex, my goal is to break 351 total, but im only on about (give or take) 180 so far). although none have good sprites yet... Hey, since what i'm doing is actually gonna go into a spinoff game (Along with the other 649 originals), would you like to maybe help me create the sprites for it? i mean, you are obviously a pro... and i REALLY suck at it, i spent 3 hours straight and managed to create what sortof looked like a brown penguin... i was trying to make a cool owl... :/ Anyways... plz pm me if interested, and i could sent you the specs of some of them.

Dark Searchman

Serpentine Sniper
Let it be known that I happen to be a big fan of your drawings and ideas. I'm interested to see more of your work, and hopefully you can come up with some good movesets for these Fakemon too.

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
I've gotta say, this is some really nice, clean work and the designs are very well thought out. My only criticism - they're nearly all humanoid or wolf/four-legged creature shaped! Whilst I do like four-legged pokes, I've never been as keen on the humanoid type ones....obviously that's just a personal perference, however, I'd like to see some different shapes because your drawings and thoughts behind them are so good, I'm sure you could do other creatures well. Maybe look at the different real pokemon body shape groups for inspiration?

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
This is amazing!

If this was a real region, I would already have a team!

But before I get to that, I just wanted to compliment you. The artwork is pretty bad*****, and you used great designs for them.

But one thing I wanted to say. We DO NOT need another Eevee!

And I said I had a team. Here it is!

Tempslimare
Nickname: CrocDundee (As in Crocodile Dundee)

Muayata
Nickname: StayFrosty (You get the idea)

Phoenant (Stone Edge Says Hi)
Nickname: Fawkes (From Harry Potter)

Hydreako (I'd Trade)
Nickname: Nessie (Loch Ness Monster)

Pitrabuzz
Nickname: Amaroq (From Julie of the Wolves)

Mausoline
Nickname: Friskies (Feed the Senses!)

But those are all awesome! A few more things
1. I would like to see some Pokedex Entries for these.
2. These would make for an awesome sig.

BYE!

CreeperNinjaGamer

Warlord of Shinies
Yes. Yes Yes Yes this is cool.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I like the designs overall, nice work!
The only thing that bothers me is that the design look a bit too complicated and animal like to look like pokemon.
So in the future you can work on that.

Ps: My favorite is Alaskoose! That one looks like a real pokemon!