• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hidden Ones Discussion

What do You Think of The Hidden Ones?

• Total voters

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Owner: Killer Squirtle

Co-Owner: MarshtompMan (Me)

RULES! You break these, squirrels with devoir you soul!
1: Serebii rules apply
2: No bunnying!
3: No power playing
4: Don’t just do a one shot!
5: This isn’t really a rule, but tell me if you have questions or concerns

Story

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then an egg appeared. From that egg, Arceus was born, and from itself, it created Time (Dialga), Space (Palkia), Afterlife (Girantina), and spirit (Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie). And since then, Arceus created many others, all of them have a place in our myths and stories. We all know that story, but what if not all of Arceus' creations were discovered. What if there are still legendaries left to have their stories told. There are more legends, and they are amoung us.

Arceus created 17 more eggs in secret and in the time of myths, they didn't hatch. But it was merely their presense that they had done more to our early world than they could have done hatched. What they did as just existing is, they created the elements themselves and gave the Pokemon more powers than they had before. The early world no one knew how to explain their powers, but it soon divided their world.

Fire types, pleased with their power began to burn down forests in a frenzy of excitement, not truly wishing to do harm. Grass types became furious and attacked, only to have the Fire types retaliate with much stronger force. When Water types came to stop the violence, they had to show force and fight the Fire and Grass types. The same thing happened all over the world of Pokemon, Darks, Psychics and Fightings turned on one another to prove their power. Bugs and Poisons turned violent against each other. There was only one way to solve this was to divide the world. Water types took to the lakes, rivers and oceans, under Kyogre's protection. Fire types stayed near volcanoes, where Groudon kept guard over them. Grasses lived in the forest and meadows, where plant life prospered. Rocks remaned in mounains, Grounds in deserts, Ices near the polar ice caps etc. Soon the world was fully divided, each type had their own domain. But, where was Arceus during all of this?

Arceus never left the unhatched 17. He waited and waited until his body was about to give out and he went into a deep sleep only to awaken when they hatch. Many other legendaries went the same way, their immense power was too much to stay in this world, they took to secret crevices and caves in the world to sleep until the time of legends began once more.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is 14 years in the past to this day, and evil is brewing. Humans are now the masters of this world. But just because they are the masters, does not make them right with everything. Many humans have taken the path of kindness, living with Pokemon in harmony or as partners in Pokemon battles, contests or merely in life. But there are some who wish to do wrong in this world, only to cause havoc and misery to all others. One such group would be one Team Chaos, their goal is simple, destroy nature and replace it with perfect machines. Their actions so far have made lakes dry up, Volcanoes burn out and forests demolished. The balance of nature is in turmoil and the Pokemon are the most affected, being made of types of nature. The balance of nature has been disturbed and the time is now for the 17 unhatched ones to come into play.

This is how this is going to work. There will be 17 players on the side of good, as many as we can get on the side of evil.

The each of the 17 good players will be one of the 17 unhatched ones. Each one being of one type. You will have no true family, only adopted ones or you were raised on the streets or forests. Everyone will be 14 years old, the only difference between each of you is your maturity level. And here’s the good part, everyone will be able to use pokemon attacks and communicate with pokemon of your type.
EX: Water child could breathe underwater and change the weather.
Along the way, you’ll meet legends like Kyogre, Lugia and Mew. But you won’t own pokemon of you own since you yourself are a pokemon ^_^
Your mission is to restore nature by destroying Team Chaos’ devices to control nature, and in turn, Team Chaos itself. Remember, you don’t know about your powers until Team Chaos attacks your hometown and you learn about the legend of the 17 unhatched.

Bad guys are members of Team Chaos. Their goal is to make the world completely controllable and artificial. You have the technology to drain lakes and store their water, turn volcanoes into geothermal power plants and control the weather with humidifiers etc. You guys will have pokemon, but you specialize in artificial pokemon like Porygon, Castform and Banette, but do sometimes use natural pokemon.
You’re mission is to capture and detain the legendaries so your operation to control the planet.

This thread is to talk about your characters, ask any questions about the story, check if you missed anything, etc.

Characters

Violet: Ghost
Rai: Electric
Aarde: Ground
Sera: Normal
George: Water
Drago: Dragon
Tommy: Ice
Gwen: Fighting
Felix: Rock
Eriol: Flying
Damion: Dark
Julian: Grass
Honey: Psychic
Alec: Poison
Elise: Steel
Sol: Fire
Masheo: Bug

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Yay! Finally! Way to go Mr Co-owner!

Ok first things first:
Possible true form designs! C'mon let's here them.
Violet: Body of Froslass, Claws os Sableye, Mask of Duskull

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Ok we need someone to do a recap of what's happened so far for people who almost forgot about us!

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Kay, for now I'll just post my true form. It's basically normal Tommy except:

Skin; It's now the skin of a lapras meaning that it's nice and soft. The colours are cream on the front and blue with darker blue spots on the back.
Tail; Tommy now has a smaller version of articuno's tail
Teeth; Tommy's canines are those of spheal, slightly longer and more pointed than usual.
Other; Tommy has icicles coming from his shoulders and back just like Regice does. tommy has a horn on his forehead and new ears. both of them are the same as lapras has meaning little curled ears and a little horn.
Powers;Tommy has gotten stronger than before in all areas. He can now form snow and ice from thin air and wield it more effectively. He also knows more powerful Ice type moves.

Phew! That lot is basically it!

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
MM, you should probably list the RPers who have taken slots as TC members. Also, who approved this?

Just what I was about to say! XD
Also I think listing the ranks would be a good idea too.

;249-d;

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Body: The body of a Gardevoir but instead os a dress its shortend to look like long botton-up shirt.
Arms: Its like Cresselia's arms but are around his neck as a second pare of arms.
Face: Its a mask of Solrock in the day and Lunatone at night. When in a differnt dimesnion both masks orbit his head at the same times

Cool, I'm still trying to figure out a true form for Sera But anyway *pokes banner in Sig*
What do you think? I can make one for each of of you if you want.

I find it Kind of funny actually, even though In my own mind I picture them as both being male ^^ but as the phrase goes, Tough guys wear pink XD

And Here's Sera's True Form

Her eyes were now more almond shaped, and pupil-less, now being a solid deep brown color, and looking slightly alien. Her hair now cascaded wildly down her shoulders and seemed to be even longer then before. Extending from her head, were two long dark brown ears and she felt something near her rear twitch, she looked back to see a long flowing brown tail with a cream-colored tip that was almost longer than her body. She moved it expeirmentally. She looked at her hands which were now each tipped with small, but rather sharp and dangerous looking claws, On both her wrists and ankles were metallic braces about an inch thick and the same tall. She ran her tongue across her teeth, her canines were long and pointed now.

I'm basically using Eevee as my basis here, really kinda with the ears eyes and tail. I just added in the braces'cuz they look cool ^^

Last edited:

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
*Looks at Tokyo Orange's Awesome banner*

Would you mind making me one? Pweez?

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@ Marshy: Dialga is a girl and palkia is a boy because of the placement of their jewels. During puberty a female's growth is in the chest (Like where Dialga's diamond is) and males have their shoulders develop (Like where palkia's pearls are) simple as that!

@ Tokyo Oranges: YOU HAFTA MAKE EVERYONE ONE OF THOSE! THAT IS SO AWESOME~

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
You guys have been moving at hyperspeed... I'm lagging behind because I have book reports and a new math tutor, doy. In the end, I doubt all Seventeen are finishing.;;

Killer_Squirtle, is it okay if I do something kinda spotlight-ish? I don't like doing it when I'm not leader in an RP, but I felt sort of a cruel writer mood yesterday, Team Chaos has been far too on the losing side lately, and Eriol needs his first anger break-out.

Son_of_Shadows

I don't need a banner for this. I need a banner for my freakin fanfic. Off topic...

Who's going to do the recap? I don't have the time, so don't ask me.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Ya guys, we're startign to sound kinda power playing. We should at least give ourselves a challenge since the TC charries are late. OK, next part of the plot is having a Chaos attack on Legend Pillar! Shadey, I'm leaving the details to you.

Son_of_Shadows

... By "Shadey", do you mean me? If so, please, for the love of all that's holy, just call me S_o_S.

And if so, why me? I'm not even co-GM, and George hasn't "evolved" yet.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Aww geez, ok. Where exactly is Legend pillar? Miranda has to get there first.

;249-d;