• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hidden Ones Discussion

What do You Think of The Hidden Ones?

• Total voters

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Maybe you should update the Sign up sheet so we can find out what's left over?

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Bug: Open
Dark: Taken
Dragon: Taken
Electric: Taken
Fighting: Taken
Fire: Taken
Flying: Taken
Ghost: Taken
Grass: Taken
Ground: Open
Ice: Taken
Normal: Taken
Poison: Taken
Psychic: Taken
Rock: Taken
Steel: Open
Water: Taken

Here's where we stand.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Okay I think I might try out for steel later, but it really depends on NaNoWriMo.

For now reserve me for that one.

Aura Wolfe

Just a head's up: I'll be away for 1 week starting on Wednesday, and won't be able to post at all.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
SHould I post the sign up in this thread or the sign up thread?

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!

GO TO NATIONAL PARK LEGEND PILLAR IS OUR HOME BASE! Say that Lugia gave you a telepathic message.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
...how come no one has mentioned the fact that Team Nurture hasn't been seen since Stephen woke up? C'mon! They're the police for Arceus' sake XD
just kidding, they've been doing something. Not saying what, just saying they're not laying back, eating donuts and letting us do all the dirty work.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
What I'm really surprised is why no one has taken a hammer as a weapon. I mean "Aqua rod"? What exactly are the functions of that weapon. My weapon? Blade(s) on a long stick. No questions as to how that's lethal. Oblivion? IT'S A FREAKIN' EVIL GUN! XD

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Ha ha ha! For steel I'm getting something that seems incredibly usless and make it into a cube of death! Yes, I'm talking about the one and only Rubix cube! It's going to be Dave's weapon, only it's more like a puzzle that's made of that he needs to solve to make one of three different forms. Form one, ninja stars, form two, dagger thing, and form three is only in his beast form. That is a surprise.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
What I'm really surprised is why no one has taken a hammer as a weapon. I mean "Aqua rod"? What exactly are the functions of that weapon. My weapon? Blade(s) on a long stick. No questions as to how that's lethal. Oblivion? IT'S A FREAKIN' EVIL GUN! XD

Tsunami's weapon actually kinda matches his personality well. It lacks obvious lethality for a good reason: Tsunami could never bring himself to kill any living creature. Hence his powers manifested themselves into something that was powerful, but not capable of anything lethal since that potential would have been a waste on his weapon. He will show a lot of potential with it in a different way....
PS: 2000+ Shojo fan points to the person who guesses the allusions with his weapon (There are multiple).