• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hidden ones Redux Discussion Thread

Approved By RaZoR LeAf
- - - - - - - - -
Welcome to The Hidden Ones Discussion Thread!
Owners: Killer Squirtle & Tokyo Oranges ;D

Officers:
Suicune Lover
Pokemon Special

Before we jump in a couple Rules...
  1. Got a Question, Don't be affraid to ask ;D
  2. Post all absences here, just so we don't think you got abducted by Team Rocket or something ^^
    [*]Keep it civil, If you got a disagreement with someone else, Take it to Pm please
  3. Keep this on the topic of the Rp, If you stray a little its okay, but, The admins wont be very happy if they see this turning into a chat thread
  4. I'll try to put up a list of recent events that happened in the rp at least once a week
  5. Most importantly, Have fun... or else.... ^^
The main Rp
Where all the fun stuff's going on

We still have openings and we don't bite. But we do have turtles with high powered assault weapons...

Characters- You can't have an RP without 'em
Hidden Ones
Water - Kane - Aura Wolfe
Psychic - OPEN!
Ghost - Violet "Vi" - Killer Squirtle
Normal Serafina "Sera"- Tokyo Oranges
Dark - -Tenebro - Tearen the Absol
Dragon Chris -Extreme Floatzel
Fire Novella "Nova" - Aura Wolfe
Bug Luciollo "Lucio" - Yanmegamaster
Fighting: -Chuck Norris-Ditto123
Poison OPEN
Rock Silvius 'Silver' Earthborn - Lucario God 1
Ground Landon Sirius Patas - Chihaya
Grass Sunny Alstein - Musical Mayhem
Flying: Feathers - Musical Mayhem
Steel: OPEN!
Electric Volt - Ditto123
Ice Clarice Kisseki - Suicune Lover

Team Chaos
Miranda - Shadey
-Nero Manilla - Teraren The Absol
-Luci - TheSequelReturns

The Story So far...

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then an egg appeared. From that egg, Arceus was born, and from itself, it created Time (Dialga), Space (Palkia), Afterlife (Girantina), and spirit (Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie). And since then, Arceus created many others, all of them have a place in our myths and stories. We all know that story, but what if not all of Arceus' creations were discovered? What if there are still legendaries left to have their stories told? There are more legends, and they are amoung us.

Arceus created 17 more eggs in secret and in the time of myths, they didn't hatch. But it was merely their presense that they had done more to our early world than they could have done hatched. What they did as just existing is, they created the elements themselves and gave the Pokemon more powers than they had before. The early world no one knew how to explain their powers, but it soon divided their world.

Fire types, pleased with their power began to burn down forests in a frenzy of excitement, not truly wishing to do harm. Grass types became furious and attacked, only to have the Fire types retaliate with much stronger force. When Water types came to stop the violence, they had to show force and fight the Fire and Grass types. The same thing happened all over the world of Pokemon, Darks, Psychics and Fightings turned on one another to prove their power. Bugs and Poisons turned violent against each other. There was only one way to solve this was to divide the world. Water types took to the lakes, rivers and oceans, under Kyogre's protection. Fire types stayed near volcanoes, where Groudon kept guard over them. Grasses lived in the forest and meadows, where plant life prospered. Rocks remaned in mounains, Grounds in deserts, Ices near the polar ice caps etc. Soon the world was fully divided, each type had their own domain. But, where was Arceus during all of this?

Arceus never left the unhatched 17. He waited and waited until his body was about to give out and he went into a deep sleep only to awaken when they hatch. Many other legendaries went the same way, their immense power was too much to stay in this world, they took to secret crevices and caves in the world to sleep until the time of legends began once more.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is 14 years in the past to this day, and evil is brewing. Humans are now the masters of this world. But just because they are the masters, does not make them right with everything. Many humans have taken the path of kindness, living with Pokemon in harmony or as partners in Pokemon battles, contests or merely in life. But there are some who wish to do wrong in this world, only to cause havoc and misery to all others. One such group would be one Team Chaos, their goal is simple, destroy nature and replace it with perfect machines. Their actions so far have made lakes dry up, Volcanoes burn out and forests demolished. The balance of nature is in turmoil and the Pokemon are the most affected, being made of types of nature. The balance of nature has been disturbed and the time is now for the 17 unhatched ones to come into play.

This is how this is going to work. There will be 17 players on the side of good, as many as we can get on the side of evil.

The each of the 17 good players will be one of the 17 unhatched ones. Each one being of one type. You will have no true family, only adopted ones or you were raised on the streets or forests. Everyone will be 14 years old, the only difference between each of you is your maturity level. And here’s the good part, everyone will be able to use pokemon attacks and communicate with pokemon of your type.

EX: Water child could breathe underwater and change the weather.
Along the way, you’ll meet legends like Kyogre, Lugia and Mew. But you won’t own pokemon of you own since you yourself are a pokemon ^_^
Your mission is to restore nature by destroying Team Chaos’ devices to control nature, and in turn, Team Chaos itself. Remember, you don’t know about your powers until Team Chaos attacks your hometown and you learn about the legend of the 17 unhatched.

Bad guys are members of Team Chaos. Their goal is to make the world completely controllable and artificial. You have the technology to drain lakes and store their water, turn volcanoes into geothermal power plants and control the weather with humidifiers etc. You guys will have pokemon, but you specialize in artificial pokemon like Porygon, Castform and Banette, but do sometimes use natural pokemon.
You’re mission is to capture and detain the legendaries so your operation to control the planet.

Last edited:

CloudVII

Push It To The Limit
So are members of Team Chaos able to have powers like the others or am I misunderstanding something?

Nope Team chaos are normal humans

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Just wanted to clear something up that I spotted in the RP thread the other day... Just because Emma (not my character) has green hair doesn't mean she's the grass hidden one. That'd be my super touchy-feely (and incredibly tired) Sunny. Sunny would also like it to be morning soon so her powers could work a wee bit better.

I have a question also. A lot of grass moves are things like Synthesis, Absorb, Mega Drain, ect. I was wondering if perhaps Sunny could be able to channel these moves through herself into other people. I mean, I kinda already used it on Lucio, but I just wanted to make sure it was okay. ;)

Ditto123

~Word~
So to clarify from what people have been saying, even though i am the type fighting, i am NOT allowed to use any punching/kicking/etc moves that is not my type. Is that right?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Can I use my power through other people? I can with objects, but I'm not sure if I can like, combine with Lucio's hand light thingy to cause darkness instead of light.

Pyroli

Banned
Just wanting to clear something up because I noticed it was not there.
My characters name is Willow Wisp or just Wisp ^^' Sorry it just bugs me it isn't there.

Its Nicole "Nickle"
Just wanting to clear something up because I noticed it was not there.
My characters name is Willow Wisp or just Wisp ^^' Sorry it just bugs me it isn't there.

Sorry guys ><; did it kinda from memory, Its fixed now though

@Mayhem

You explained how it could be done quite well in your post, so I'm going to say yes to it. ^^

@ Ditto

No, at least not right now. As I said earlier, we're limited to powers of our own type for the time being, but later on in the rp we'll be able to expand to other powers, within reason of course, I hope helped ^^

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
I've added a little glowing stone that was made by Arceus to aid the Hidden Ones by lessening their exhaustion. I was wondering:
a- Is it ok to have it?
b- Should all the siblings have one, or another item that performs the same function?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Dark was ignored...

Another question, can I still make a Chaos member once I made a HO?

Just wanted to clear something up that I spotted in the RP thread the other day... Just because Emma (not my character) has green hair doesn't mean she's the grass hidden one. That'd be my super touchy-feely (and incredibly tired) Sunny. Sunny would also like it to be morning soon so her powers could work a wee bit better.

I have a question also. A lot of grass moves are things like Synthesis, Absorb, Mega Drain, ect. I was wondering if perhaps Sunny could be able to channel these moves through herself into other people. I mean, I kinda already used it on Lucio, but I just wanted to make sure it was okay. ;)

Who said Emma was grass!? She's Psychic , just sayin'.

And I want to know if our powers get boosted the more we use them?

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
One question I asked in the actual RP but might as well ask here.

I hope I was not to overpowered with my last post. I made it so Lucio fainted from exhaustion and won't recover fully for a few days but will be able to function, (Thanks to sunny's healing.)

I won't summon swarms often, maybe only in the most dire of situations. I also made sure the swarm made sense.

Ledian come together at night and their power comes from the stars, since it was nightime in the RP I used it to my advantage.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
please... stop ignoring my questions...

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Just put my first post in as Miranda, let the Chaos begin! Bad pun, sorry...

Btw, just letting you guys know..I'm gonna be in Barcelona from the 17th to the 21st for an art trip so I won't have internet access then.

;249-d;

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Fine... I'll break my requirement, i guess... KURO! You're back in! ...I DON'T CARE IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH YOUR RAMEN! What? you are watching anime...? okay, i'll give you a bit more time.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
You made me a surprise discussion thread? It's not even my birthday! YAY!

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
And yet again my questions go ignored... even by the GM this time. T_T